Have you ever wondered if it’s possible for you to hack into someone’s phone camera and watch their every move? Maybe you’re worried about the safety of a loved one and want to keep an eye on their whereabouts. Whatever your reasons may be, it’s natural to be interested in learning how to gain access to someone’s phone camera.
So, if you’re interested in learning more about this topic, read on and discover the methods used by hackers to hack into someone’s phone camera.
What is camera hacking?
Camera hacking is when someone accesses and activates your phone’s camera without your permission. It can be used to spy on whatever is within the phone camera’s field of vision, so the hacker can see anything that is in front of the camera including the owner of the device. These devices can be your phone, laptop, tablet and so on. To remain unnoticed by the owner of the device, hackers mostly turn off the webcam notification light.
There are many reasons behind hacking someone’s phone camera, like checking where your child is or who your partner is meeting with; however, you must make sure not to use it for illegal activities Read more…
Here are Top 3 methods to hack someone’ phone camera:
Method 1: Hacking Phone Camera with the mSpy App
mSpy is one of the best phone hacking apps that helps you to monitor your target’s activity remotely by hacking someone’s phone camera. With its ability to hack into someone’s phone camera, you can view live activities and keep an eye on your target. It also allows you to access their SMS, giving you a comprehensive view of their digital interactions.
- Easily find who your kids’ hangout with or check if they are being bullied.
- Easily view camera recordings later
- The camera works in stealth mode, so they do not know if they are being watched.
- It enables you to block inappropriate websites on the targeted mobile device.
- You can track phone calls, view call logs, and text messages on the target device.
- You will be able to get location alerts with Geo-Fencing.
- This camera-spying app encrypts and protects your data.
- Monitor social media apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, Snapchat, Viber, etc.
Here are the steps to hack someone’s phone camera using mSpy:
Step 1) Visit www.mspy.com , enter your email address, and purchase a suitable plan.
Step 2) Select the type of cell phone device you want to monitor. (Android or iOS devices). For this demonstration, we have selected Android device.
💡 Note: You should ensure that you have physical access to the target device.
Step 3) Next, choose the device manufacturer of the target device
Step 4) Download the app on the mobile phone of your target. Follow on-screen instructions and configure mSpy.
Step 5) Log in to your mSpy dashboard on the web. Allow 2-3 hours for the app to record the target’s activities
Method 2: Alternative Spy Apps – Best Apps to Hack Someone’s Phone Camera
There are many alternative Spy apps that enable you to hack someone’s phone’s Camera:
FlexiSPY is a monitoring software for computers, mobile phones, and tablets. It enables you to take control of a phone or device’s camera anytime from anywhere.
- You can take the photo with both the front and back camera.
- It allows you to track the user’s log-on/off activity.
- Records sounds and visuals of target surroundings.
- Preview any photos before you save them.
- Video recordings are uploaded to an online portal, where you can view them at your convenience.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|Comprehensive features set||Requires physical access|
|Advanced tracking capabilities|
ClevGuard is a phone spying app that lets you quickly access phone files anywhere. It also allows you to set up geo-fence and get alerts when your child enters or exits the given boundary. It enables you to capture screenshots remotely and also offers real-time data sync by either Wifi or Mobile Data network.
- Take screenshots remotely using its easy-to-use dashboard.
- The app is hidden, and the end-user will never know that his/her screen is being recorded.
- You can remotely check 20+ files on a target device via an online dashboard.
- Provides support in multiple language and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 support via email and chat.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|Real-time data tracking||Subscription-based service|
|Extensive monitoring features|
|Real-time data tracking|
uMobix is a phone tracking app that runs in the background and only takes a few minutes to install. It allows you to read all SMS messages, including deleted ones. You can also see all types of videos and photos. It gives access to the target devices in real-time and lets users record screenshots on the targeted mobile device.
- Offers Live Control Panel.
- You can track browser history of the target.
- uMobix provides access to social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Kik, and more.
- It lets you view call logs, including timestamps, call duration, etc.
- You will get instant alerts when the target changes their SIM card.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|User-friendly dashboard||Privacy risks|
|Many useful spying features|
Method 3: Hack a Phone Camera using IP Camera
Many Spy Camera apps offer unique features of allowing the user to remotely access and activate the front or rear camera on the target device. This is very handy in an emergency.
1) IP Webcam
IP Webcam is an app that helps you turn your phone into a network of cameras with multiple viewing options. It allows you to view a live feed from your camera on any platform or a web browser. You can stream videos even if you are using a Wi-Fi network even without internet access.
- IP camera offers two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor.
- Provides data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use.
- This phone camera hacking app automatically uploads recorded videos to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin.
- It allows you to control and view videos from more than 4 cameras.
- You can configure the resolution and frame rate for the video.
- Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Date, time and battery level video overlay.
- Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
- Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
- Extensive baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
2) SP Camera
SP Camera is a spy camera app that helps you to discreetly record videos and take photos anonymously. In order to record videos discreetly, the app generates a fake background on the phone to hide the recording from being visible on screen.
- It can capture photos and record videos at the same time for all video modes.
- You can zoom in and zoom out up to 10x.
- It automatically boosts low-light photos & video visibility’s and quality.
- It offers volume button actions for photo capturing and video recording.
- You can add date and time stamps for still photos or motion detector videos.
- It has movable and resizable camera preview options.
- It offers manual camera control with focus, exposure, ISO, and white balance adjustment.
How To Tell If Your Phone’s Camera Has Been Hacked?
Here are some common signs that your phone’s camera is hacked:
- Unusual activities: Look out for any signs of suspicious activity, such as unauthorized app installations, unseen text messages, or unexplained purchases.
- Mysterious data usage: Keep an eye out for unexpected spikes in your data usage, as they could be a sign of malicious processes running in the background of your device without your knowledge. These processes can consume a lot of your mobile data and slow down your device. If you notice any suspicious activity, take immediate action to investigate and prevent further harm.
- Pop-up windows: If you frequently encounter pop-up windows on your phone, it could be an indication that your device has been infected with malware or spyware apps.
- Strange behaviour of the phone: Sometimes you might notice strange and unwanted behaviour in your phone, which might happen because your phone has been hacked.
- Unknown apps have access to the Camera: When setting up a spy app on someone’s phone, the hacker will sometimes need to permit it to access your phone’s camera. So that they are able to take pictures and videos in the background without your knowledge. Therefore, it is always good to check all the apps on your phone which have access to your Camera which is certainly good way to find out if it’s hacked.
- Your phone works slowly: Besides being unusually slow, the phone consumes high-level battery power, and your mobile device becomes hotter than normal. Spyware or Malware apps running in the background can rapidly eat up battery power. So, if you notice an unexpected change in battery or overall performance, download any antivirus software and run a scan immediately.