|👉 Lesson 8||TypeScript Tutorial — What is, Types, Interfaces, Enums, Arrays, Example|
- The engine reads (“parses:) the script.
- Then it converts or compiles the script to the machine language.
- After that machine code runs.
- Show dynamic content based on the user profile.
- React to user’s operations, like mouse clicks events, key presses or pointer movements.
- Support features like auto-validated form entries and interactive drop-down menus.
- Send requests to remote servers, Upload and download files.
- Ask questions to the users, Get and set cookies, show messages, switch browser tabs.
- Allows the data to be stored in the local storage.
Examples of such limitations are:
- Many browsers allow it to work with files, but the access is very limited and only provided if the user is performing a specific action like, dropping a file into a browser window or selecting using <input> tag.
- It offers full integration with HTML/CSS.
- Simple things are done quickly without any complication or following strict rules.