- These unit tests are organized one by one in a Suite. Each and every suite contains number of tests separately performed for a separate module
- Most importantly they don't conflict with any other module and runs with fewer dependencies on each other (some critical situation may cause dependencies)
- Difficulties with page rendering and DOM manipulation
To avoid such issues what you can do is;
- Do not use global variables
- Do not manipulate predefined objects
- Design core functionalities based on library
- Try to create small pieces of functionalities with lesser dependencies
- Logging results in XML format
- Running JSUnit from JUnit and Ant and more than one or more browser and remote machines as well
5. Karma: Karma is an open source productive testing environment. Easy workflow control Running on the command line. Offers the freedom to write the tests with Jasmine, Mocha, and QUnit. You can run the test on real devices with easy debugging.
- More than these with upcoming challenges in performing testing there, some more powerful frameworks and tools may get evolved in future.