Android & iOS are the most popular mobile OS. There are millions of application designed for these platforms that need to be tested. This course gives you information on various mobile testing techniques. It also covers mobile test automation.
What should i know?
The tutorials are designed for beginners who have basic knowledge of Software Testing. If you have used a smartphone before, it would be a plus.
- Mobile Testing: Complete Guide to Test your Mobile Apps
- Real Device Vs Emulator Testing: Ultimate Showdown
- Complete Guide to Android Testing & Automation
- Your First Test with Android Testing Framework
- Getting started with iOS testing
- Your First iOS test program using UIAutomation framework
- Introduction to Selendroid
- Introduction to APPIUM
- Uiautomatorviewer Tutorial
- Appium Desired Capabilities, Maven & ADB
- Appium Interview Questions & Answers
- Mobile App Performance Testing: Strategy, CheckList, Tools
- Calabash Tutorial for Android & iOS Testing
- Top 20 Mobile Testing Interview Questions & Answers
Check our Live Mobile Testing Project