SAP BI (Business Intelligence) is a leading data warehousing and reporting tool. It helps convert raw data into information and insights that help improve business margins. This eBook is geared to make you a BI expert!
Key Highlights of SAP BI PDF are
- 196+ pages
- eBook Designed for beginners
- Beautifully annotated screenshots
- You will get lifetime access
Inside this PDF
- Introduction SAP BI
- Overview of SAP BI Architecture
- SAP Infoobject, Infoarea, Infoobject Catalog Tutorial
- How To Create an Infoarea in SAP BI/BW
- How to Create an InfoObject Catalog in SAP BI/BW
- How to Create an InfoObject with Characteristics in SAP BI/BW
- How To Create InfoObjects With Key Figures in SAP BI/BW
- What is DSO in SAP BW? Why Use It?
- What Is Standard DSO in SAP? How To Create One?
- What is Write Optimized DSO in SAP? How to Create One?
- What is Direct Update DSO in SAP? How to Create One?
- SAP InfoSet Tutorial: What is, Create, Joins
- What Is an Infocube in SAP BI/BW? How To Create One?
- How To Load Master Data From Flat File in SAP BI/BW
- How to Load Transaction Data from Flat File in SAP BI/BW
- How to Load Master Data From ECC in SAP BI/BW
- How to Load Transaction Data from ECC: SAP RSA5
- All About Star Schema & Extended Star Schema in SAP BI/BW
- SAP BI Process Chain: Create, Check, Activate, Assign, Monitor
- SAP BI Content: Installation, Activation
- SAP BEx Query Designer Tutorial & Query Elements
- SAP BEx: Characteristics & Key Figure Settings (RKF, CKF & Formulas)
Want alternative payment options? Contact us here