Selenium is a popular open-source web based automation tool. This class will make you a pro in Selenium Automation. It is recommended you refer the tutorials sequentially, one after the other.
What should i know?
The tutorials are designed for beginners with little or no automation experience. If you are new to testing first take the Software Testing course.
What Will I Learn?
Selenium is not a single tool but a suite of products catering to different automation needs of an user or organization.You will learn Selenium IDE , Selenium Webdrive & Selenium Grid.
- Install Selenium IDE and FireBug
- Introduction to Selenium IDE
- Creating your First Selenium IDE script
- How to use Locators in Selenium IDE
- How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE
It will be beneficial if you revisit Java , before reading tutorials on Webdriver
- Introduction to WebDriver & Comparison with Selenium RC
- Guide to install Selenium WebDriver
- Creating your First Script in Webdriver
- Accessing Forms in Webdriver
- Accessing Links & Tables using Selenium Webdriver
- Keyboard Mouse Events , Uploading Files - Webdriver
The Advance Stuff!
- How TestNG makes Selenium tests easier
- Introduction to Selenium Grid
- Parameterization using XML and DataProviders: Selenium
- Cross Browser Testing using Selenium
- All About Excel in Selenium: POI & JXL
- Creating Keyword & Hybrid Frameworks with Selenium
- Page Object Model (POM) & Page Factory in Selenium: Ultimate Guide
- PDF , Emails and Screenshot of Test Reports in Selenium
- Using Contains, Sibling, Ancestor to Find Element in Selenium
- Selenium Core Extensions
- Sessions, Parallel run and Dependency in Selenium
- Handling Date Time Picker using Selenium
- Selenium Certification by Guru99