HP Application LifeCycle Management (ALM) is the latest incarnation of flagship test management tool Quality Center. These tutorials are based on HP ALM version 12
What should i know?
Nothing. These tutorials are designed for beginners with little or no ALM experience.
- Introduction to HP ALM(Quality Center)
- How to install HP ALM
- Create a Domain, Project, User in HP ALM
- Release Specifications: Understanding the Management Tab in HP ALM
- All About Requirements Specifications module in HP ALM
- All About Test Plan Module in HP ALM (Quality Center)
- Working with Test Lab in HP ALM
- How to integrate UFT(QTP) with ALM (Quality Center)
- Defect Management in HP ALM(Quality Center)
- All About Dashboard & Analysis in HP ALM
- Getting used to HP ALM Interface
- How to customize your ALM project