Accounts Receivable is a submodule of SAP FI used to manage and record Accounting data for all the customers. It handles customer invoices, approvals, payments and other allied activities.
Any postings made in Accounts Receivable is updated in General Ledger G/L as well. The Accounts Receivable submodule has tons of reports and forecasting features to track customer/vendor outstanding and payments.
The chief processes covered in the sub-module are
- Maintain Master Data
- Credit Management
- Invoice Processing
- Cash Receipts and Payments
- Accounts Analysis and Reconciliation
Here is the list of tutorials that will teach the above process.
- Create a Customer Master Data
- Change Customer Documents
- How to Display Changes in Customer Master
- How to Block or Delete a Customer
- Create Customer Account Group
- One Time Customer
- How to post a Sales Invoice
- Document Reversal
- Sales Returns – Credit Memo
- How to Post Incoming Payment
- How to post a Foreign Currency Invoice
- Incoming Partial Payments By Residual Method
- Incoming Partial Payments By Partial Payment Method
- How to Reset AR Cleared Items
- Credit Control for the Customer