BigData is the latest buzzword in the IT Industry. Apache’s Hadoop is a leading Big Data platform used by IT giants Yahoo, Facebook & Google. This step by step eBook is geared to make a Hadoop Expert.
Inside this PDF
Section 1- Introduction
- Introduction to BIG DATA: What is, Types, Characteristics & Example (First Chapter FREE)
- What is Hadoop? Introduction, Architecture, Ecosystem, Components
- How to Install Hadoop with Step by Step Configuration on Ubuntu
- HDFS Tutorial: Architecture, Read & Write Operation using Java API
Section 2- Advanced Stuff
- What is MapReduce? How it Works – Hadoop MapReduce Tutorial
- Hadoop & Mapreduce Examples: Create your First Program
- Hadoop MapReduce Join & Counter with Example
- Apache Sqoop Tutorial: What is, Architecture, Example
- Apache Flume Tutorial: What is, Architecture & Twitter Example
- Hadoop Pig Tutorial: What is, Architecture, Example
- Apache Oozie Tutorial: What is, Workflow, Example – Hadoop
- Big Data Testing Tutorial: What is, Strategy, How to test Hadoop
❗ Do you provide Hardcopy of the book?
No. Books are digitally provided in PDF format
❓ Do you accept Cash Payment?
No. But there are plenty of payment options
🏅 I cannot pay via the listed payment options
For any alternative payment option, get in touch with us here
Tags: Big Data Tutorial PDF, Big Data for Beginners PDF, Big Data Hadoop Tutorial for Beginners PDF, Hadoop PDF, Big Data Basics PDF, Introduction to Big Data PDF, Hadoop Notes PDF, Big Data Fundamentals PDF