Big Data Analytics software is widely used in providing meaningful analysis of a large set of data. This software analytical tools help in finding current market trends, customer preferences, and other information.
Here are the 10 Best Big Data Analytics Tools with key feature and download links.
Best Big Data Analysis Tools and Software
|Xplenty||Free + Paid Plan||Learn More|
|Atlas.ti||Paid Plan||Learn More|
|Analytics||Free Trial + Paid Plan||Learn More|
||Free Trial + Paid Plan||Learn More|
Xplenty is a cloud-based ETL solution providing simple visualized data pipelines for automated data flows across a wide range of sources and destinations. Xplenty’s powerful on-platform transformation tools allow you to clean, normalize, and transform data while also adhering to compliance best practices.
- Powerful, code-free, on-platform data transformation offering
- Rest API connector – pull in data from any source that has a Rest API
- Destination flexibility – send data to databases, data warehouses, and Salesforce
- Security focused – field-level data encryption and masking to meet compliance requirements
- Rest API – achieve anything possible on the Xplenty UI via the Xplenty API
- Customer-centric company that leads with first-class support
Atlas.ti is all-in-one research software. This big data analytic tool gives you all-in-one access to the entire range of platforms. You can use it for qualitative data analysis and mixed methods research in academic, market, and user experience research.
- You can export information on each source of data.
- It offers an integrated way of working with your data.
- Allows you to rename a Code in the Margin Area
- Helps you to handle projects that contain thousands of documents and coded data segments.
- Supported platforms: Mac, Windows, Web, Mobile App
Analytics is a tool that provides visual analysis and dashboarding. It allows you to connect multiple data sources, including business applications, databases, cloud drives, and more.
- Offers visual analysis and dashboarding.
- It helps you to analyze data in depth.
- Provides collaborative review and analysis.
- You can embed reports to websites, applications, blogs, and more.
Azure HDInsight is a Spark and Hadoop service in the cloud. It provides big data cloud offerings in two categories, Standard and Premium. It provides an enterprise-scale cluster for the organization to run their big data workloads.
- Reliable analytics with an industry-leading SLA
- It offers enterprise-grade security and monitoring
- Protect data assets and extend on-premises security and governance controls to the cloud
- High-productivity platform for developers and scientists
- Integration with leading productivity applications
- Deploy Hadoop in the cloud without purchasing new hardware or paying other up-front costs
Skytree is one of the best big data analytics tools that empowers data scientists to build more accurate models faster. It offers accurate predictive machine learning models that are easy to use.
- Highly Scalable Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence for Data Scientists
- It allows data scientists to visualize and understand the logic behind ML decisions
- Skytree via the easy-to-adopt GUI or programmatically in Java
- Model Interpretability
- It is designed to solve robust predictive problems with data preparation capabilities
- Programmatic and GUI Access
Download link: https://www.skytree.net/
Talend is a big data analytics software that simplifies and automates big data integration. Its graphical wizard generates native code. It also allows big data integration, master data management and checks data quality.
- Accelerate time to value for big data projects
- Simplify ETL & ELT for big data
- Talend Big Data Platform simplifies using MapReduce and Spark by generating native code
- Smarter data quality with machine learning and natural language processing
- Agile DevOps to speed up big data projects
- Streamline all the DevOps processes
Download Link: https://www.talend.com/download/
7) Splice Machine:
Splice Machine is one of the best big data analytics tools. Their architecture is portable across public clouds such as AWS, Azure, and Google.
- It is a big data analytics software that can dynamically scale from a few to thousands of nodes to enable applications at every scale
- The Splice Machine optimizer automatically evaluates every query to the distributed HBase regions
- Reduce management, deploy faster, and reduce risk
- Consume fast streaming data, develop, test and deploy machine learning models
Download link: https://splicemachine.com/
Apache Spark is one of the powerful open source big data analytics tools. It offers over 80 high-level operators that make it easy to build parallel apps. It is one of the open source data analytics tools used at a wide range of organizations to process large datasets.
- It helps to run an application in Hadoop cluster, up to 100 times faster in memory, and ten times faster on disk
- It is one of the open source data analytics tools that offers lighting Fast Processing
- Support for Sophisticated Analytics
- Ability to Integrate with Hadoop and Existing Hadoop Data
- It is one of the open source big data analytics tools that provides built-in APIs in Java, Scala, or Python
Download link: https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html
Plotly is one of the big data analysis tools that lets users create charts and dashboards to share online.
- Easily turn any data into eye-catching and informative graphics
- It provides audited industries with fine-grained information on data provenance
- Plotly offers unlimited public file hosting through its free community plan
Download link: https://plot.ly/
10) Apache SAMOA:
Apache SAMOA is a big data analytics tool. It is one of the big data analysis tools which enables development of new ML algorithms. It provides a collection of distributed algorithms for common data mining and machine learning tasks.
Download link: https://samoa.incubator.apache.org/
Lumify is a big data fusion, analysis, and visualization platform. It is one of the best big data analysis tools that helps users to discover connections and explore relationships in their data via a suite of analytic options.
- It is one of the best big data analytics tools that provides both 2D and 3D graph visualizations with a variety of automatic layouts
- It provides a variety of options for analyzing the links between entities on the graph
- It comes with specific ingest processing and interface elements for textual content, images, and videos
- It spaces feature allows you to organize work into a set of projects, or workspaces
- It is built on proven, scalable big data technologies
Download link: https://www.altamiracorp.com/lumify-slick-sheet/
Elasticsearch is a JSON-based Big data search and analytics engine. It is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine for solving numbers of use cases. It is one of the big data analysis tools that offers horizontal scalability, maximum reliability, and easy management.
- It allows combine many types of searches such as structured, unstructured, geo, metric, etc
- Intuitive APIs for monitoring and management give complete visibility and control
- It uses standard RESTful APIs and JSON. It also builds and maintains clients in many languages like Java, Python, NET, and Groovy
- Real-time search and analytics features to work big data by using the Elasticsearch-Hadoop
- It gives an enhanced experience with security, monitoring, reporting, and machine learning features
Download link: https://www.elastic.co/downloads/elasticsearch
R is a language for statistical computing and graphics. It also used for big data analysis. It provides a wide variety of statistical tests.
- Effective data handling and storage facility,
- It provides a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, in particular, matrices,
- It provides coherent, integrated collection of big data tools for data analysis
- It provides graphical facilities for data analysis which display either on-screen or on hardcopy
Download link: https://www.r-project.org/
14) IBM SPSS Modeler:
IBM SPSS Modeler is a predictive big data analytics platform. It offers predictive models and delivers to individuals, groups, systems and the enterprise. It is one of the big data analysis tools which has a range of advanced algorithms and analysis techniques.
- Discover insights and solve problems faster by analyzing structured and unstructured data
- It has data analysis systems that use an intuitive interface for everyone to learn
- You can select from on-premises, cloud and hybrid deployment options
- It is a big data analytics software that quickly chooses the best performing algorithm based on model performance
Download link: https://www.ibm.com/products/spss-modeler/pricing
❓ What is Big Data Tools?
The tools that are used to store and analyze a large number of data sets and processing these complex data are known as big data tools. A large amount of data is very difficult to process in traditional databases. So that’s why we can use big data tools and manage our huge size of data very easily.
✅ Which are the Best Big Data Analytics Tools?
Here are some of the Best Big Data Analytics Tools:
- Microsoft HDInsight
- Splice Machine
🏅 Which factors should you consider while selecting a Big Data Tool?
You should consider the following factors before selecting a big data tool
- License Cost, if applicable.
- Quality of Customer support.
- The cost involved in training employees on the tool.
- Hardware/Software requirements of the big data tool.
- Support and Update policy of the big data tool vendor.
- Reviews of the company.