It is the process of Correspondence with the Customer/Vendor about pending bills ( in sap as we call it open items). In SAP we can schedule the Dunning Process and maintain different Dunning Levels for Dunning run.The Dunning process involves the following steps:
- Entering Parameters in the dunning program.The parameters of old dunning run can be copied and dates can be adjusted.
- The Dunning run selects the accounts, examines them for overdue items, checks if they have to be dunned, and assigns dunning levels to them.All dunning data is stored in a dunning proposal.
- The Dunning Proposal can be edited ,deleted and recreated as often as necessary until the dunning clerk is satisfied with the result.
- If desired ,this step can be skipped and the dunning run can be followed directly by the printout of dunning notices.
- In One Click,Dunning notices are printed and dunning data is updated in the master records and associated documents.
Step 1) We will perform a Complete Dunning run as a background scheduled job- Enter the Transaction F150 in the SAP Command Field
Step 2) In the next screen ,Enter the Following
- Enter the Dunning run date
- Enter the Dunning run Identification
- Enter the Dunning Date
- Enter the Date upto which the documents for dunning are to be considered
- Enter the Company Code for dunning
- Enter customers and vendors to be dunned