Cassandra is a distributed database management system designed for handling a high volume of structured data across commodity servers. Cassandra handles the huge amount of data with its distributed architecture. Data is placed on different machines with more than one replication factor that provides high availability and no single point of failure.
Inside this PDF
Section 1- Here is what we cover in this training guide
- What is Apache Cassandra?
- How to Download & Install Cassandra on Windows (First Chapter FREE)
- Cassandra Architecture & Replication Factor Strategy
- Cassandra Data Model with Simple Example
- Create, Alter & Drop Keyspace in Cassandra with Example
- Cassandra Table: Create, Alter, Drop & Truncate (with Example)
- Cassandra Query Language(CQL): Insert Into, Update, Delete (Example)
- Create & Drop INDEX in Cassandra
- Cassandra CQL Data Types & Data Expiration using TTL (Example)
- Cassandra Collection: Set, List, Map with Example
- Cassandra Cluster Setup on Multiple Nodes (Machines)
- DataStax DevCenter & OpsCenter Installation Guide
- Cassandra Security: Create User & Authentication with JMX
❓ Do you provide Hardcopy of the book?
No. Books are digitally provided in PDF format
⚡ Do you accept Cash Payment?
No. But there are plenty of payment options
👉 I cannot pay via the listed payment options
For any alternative payment option, get in touch with us here
Tags: Apache Cassandra PDF, Cassandra Book PDF, Cassandra Tutorial PDF, Cassandra the Definitive Guide, Cassandra Architecture PDF