The Payroll Control Record defines the current payroll period and payroll past for retroactive accounting.
- It locks the SAP-HR Master Data against changes during a payroll run, which applies for the payroll past and payroll present. Changes that affect the future are still possible.
- It defines the greatest earliest retroactive Accounting period.
Payroll Control Record
The Payroll Control Record screen is divided into 4 sections:
- Payroll Area: This section indicates the payroll area for which the payroll control record is applicable for. For each payroll area, only ONE Payroll Control Record can exist at a time.
- Payroll Status: This section indicates, with a green tick, at what stage a payroll run is currently in. It also defines the current payroll period with exact dates and indicates how many times a payroll has been run.
- Earliest Retro Acctg Period: This section indicates the greatest earliest payroll period for retroactive accounting.
- Last Change to Personnel Control Record:strong> This section indicates who triggered a change to the Payroll Control Record, when, and what change occurred.
In the Payroll Control Record screen, you can use the following buttons:
- Incorrect Pers. Nos: Click this button to get a list of employees in SAP HR , rejected during the last payroll run.
- List Personnel Numbers: Click this button to get a list of employees included in the payroll area.
- Locked Pers. Nos: Click this button to obtain a list of employees, in SAP HR locked out of payroll in infotype 0003 (Payroll Status), hence stopping the ability to execute a payroll run for them.
On OnPay’s Website
On ADP Payroll’s Website
On Paycor’s Website