Variants allow you to save your selection parameters in the input screen.
It minimizes the need to enter selection parameters each time you run a SAP report.
Note: Many a transactions may be proctected due to security reasons by your administrator and save button may not be available
Create a Variant
- Enter the values for selection criteria while you are in any SAP report.
- Once all selection criteria are populated , Click the Save button
- Enter a Variant Name
- Type Meaning (description) of the variant
Retrieve a Variant
Click the Get Variant Button
- Highlight the Variant you wish to use
- Click the Check Mark
The report will be populated with the Selection Criteria.
Delete a Variant
While in ANY SAP Report Select GoTO > Variants > Delete
- Highlight the Variant you want to delete
- Click Okay
In the next SAP pop-up
- Select the “only in current client” radio button. (All Clients option will delete the variant across ALL clients)
- Click Continue
Variant is deleted.