Software Testing Certificate that guarantees a job
Current Job Market is competitive. Taking a certification exam, can help you differentiate yourself from peers, broaden your employment chances and result in higher remuneration.
Employers too benefit, since a certification acts as a skills verification tool and improves the staff's ability to quickly complete on-the-job tasks.
But technical ability, experience and other soft skills do play a major role in your job interview and certifications alone should not be considered a trump card to your dream job
- ISTQB: International Software Testing Qualification Board is a standardized qualification for beginner software testers. The ISTQB consists of 58 members board worldwide represents 81 courses.
- CSTE: CTSE stand for certified Test engineer. This certifiction is best suited for the tester who wants to prove his/her expertise in the field of Quality control.
- CSQA: Certified Software Quality Analyst also known as CSQA. This is a specially designed course for an experienced tester who is working as a Quality Control or Quality Assurance Professional.
- CQA: CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) is a certification course for the testers. The software testing certification helps professional to enhance their testing skills. They are also able to learn the standards and principles associated with auditing.
- CQE: Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) is a certification course which allows testing professionals to learn the important principles of product and service quality evaluation control.
- CSTP: CSTP stands for Certified Software Test Professional Level (CSTP). It is a testing course which helps professionals to develop higher level software testing skills.
Quality Manager Certification:
- CSQE: Certified Sofware Quality Engineer is a certification course for a quality manager. It helps them to handle various types of testing projects..
- CQIA: Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) is a course for Understanding the quality basic for Quality managers and testers. It helps them to understand various quality concepts.
- CSPM: Certified Security Project Manager Certification is only Quality management certification which addresses the unique demands of the security project manager.
- CTM: Certified testing management is a testing certificate for senior testing professionals. It gives them training for test management.