The shift from office jobs to remote opportunities has intrigued people to look for other online money-making opportunities. There is immense interest created for online jobs like content writing, website development, translation services, which can become a good source of extra income.
You can also get paid to review products and receive free items from renowned brands by sharing your honest opinion. Many people worldwide are becoming “product testers” for market research companies.
While various paid product testing and survey sites are available, not every website pays for testing products and services. Therefore, most people find it challenging to identify the best product testing websites. That’s because renowned brands either work with authentic companies or run their product testing websites.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Product Testing sites with their pros, cons, and website links.
Best Product Testing Websites (Legit Tester Jobs)
|Name||Type of Products||Payment Option||Link|
|UserTesting||Software, hardware, electronics, automobiles, etc.||Cash through PayPal||Learn More|
|OneOpinion||several products and services ranging from technology products to travel services.||Cash through Visa Debit Card, PayPal, or a gift card.||Learn More|
|SuperSavvyMe||You will get beauty brands, personal care, and cosmetic products.||It is a pure product testing site that only rewards users through products.||Learn More|
|Adidas||You will be testing Adidas shoes and apparel.||It is also a pure product testing site that only rewards users through Adidas products.||Learn More|
|Toluna Influencers||Products related to beauty, personal care, food, health, and fitness.||Cash through PayPal or Amazon gift card||Learn More|
|Clicks Research||several types of products, including cosmetics and toiletries, fitness, food items, clothing, and footwear, among others||Cash through a cheque||Learn More|
|JJ Friends & Neighbors||Products related to baby care, personal care, and cosmetic products||Honorarium Points through JP Morgan Chase Payment||Learn More|
|Opinion Outpost||surveys related to various segments, including products, technology, medical, etc.||Cash through PayPal or a gift card||Learn More|
|BzzAgent||Offers Shampoos, beauty products, chocolates, soft drinks, etc.||Cash through PayPal||Learn More|
|PlaytestCloud||Mobile games||Cash through PayPal||Learn More|
UserTesting is one of the most popular paid product testing websites as this company works with brands like H.P., Samsung, Adobe, Alaska Airlines, and Ford. UserTesting aims to get precise information and feedback regarding the products and services from the target audience.
Brand product users record a video while giving their thoughts on the product to collect the data. The review starts from opening the packaging to trying out the actual product.
However, you do not need to invest or spend any money to become a tester. You will be selected for testing products based on your communication skills, profile, and demographics. UserTesting allows you to impact the biggest brands and companies on the launch of new products while earning some extra money in your spare time.
Type of testing items:
Different range of products ranging from software, hardware, electronics to automobiles, etc.
How to Become a Product Tester for UserTesting?
Step 1) All you need to do is visit the UserTesting website or their application to earn this amount.
Step 2) Follow the instructions, finish the assigned tasks using your computer or smartphone, and give audible feedback about the user experience.
Step 3) Product owners then watch your responses to improve the website. You can also earn money for every 5-minute test and big bucks for live interviews.
Step 4) Once your sample is approved, you will go through the complete sign-up process. Once this process is finished, you can pick up the actual tests and start making money.
- Offers transparent, user-friendly, and organized process of work.
- Smooth Sign-up process and quick response regarding your selection status.
- Well explained and well-defined guidelines about completing tests.
- Provide helpful tutorials before beginning the actual tests describing how to perform best and avail a 5-star rating.
- Lesser opportunities if you don’t live in the U.S. or Canada.
- Their mobile application is relatively slow and takes a significant time to load.
A test might take up to 20 minutes, and the payments are made through PayPal.
Selection Criteria for UserTesting:
- UserTesting is free to join, and you must be at least 18 years old.
- You can test via a Smartphone, Laptop, or P.C.
- Sign-up with your email and take a sample test.
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email about product testing opportunities.
OneOpinion is also another fastest-growing product review website. It conducts surveys about new products and services to help companies develop. You will help them make better products and earn cash for your time and honest opinions. They have several consistent opportunities to make some extra money. OneOpinion members get the chance to test products that are not even launched in the market yet.
Type of testing items:
OneOpinion conducts surveys on several products and services ranging from technology products to traveling services provided by renowned brands.
How to Become a Product Tester for OneOpinion?
Step 1) Sign-up is super easy. The website features a virtual assistant to guide you through the onboarding process.
Step 2) You will be asked to share some basic demographic information.
Step 3) If you’re in a popular demographic category, you can expect to receive more frequent participation invites.
Step 4) Invitations to take surveys are directly emailed to you. You will obtain points for completing every survey.
- OneOpinion has various surveys available.
- They have one of the best resolution services.
- You just need to visit them to raise any concerns.
- If you are not selected for a survey, you still will receive some points.
- There is no referral scheme, no opportunity to earn a bit extra through your friends.
- You can only withdraw your points when you reach $25 as a prepaid credit card, either as a digital or physical version (the physical card costs $5).
To cash out, you will need a minimum of 25,000 points, which are equivalent to $25. Once you hit the minimum thresholds, you can redeem your points for a virtual Visa Debit Card, PayPal, or a gift card.
Selection criteria for OneOpinion
- Your age must be 13 or higher to join the platform.
- To apply, you need to complete the application form by answering a few questions.
SuperSavvyMe is a product testing website that is owned by Procter & Gamble. This website is built mainly around several Procter and Gamble brands and runs a product testing initiative through promotional campaigns.
You can claim a decent haul of beauty and fashion products from brands such as Wella, Braun, Olay, and MaxFactor. You can also download the SuperSavvy application to take part in free product testing every week. Moreover, you can also join our SavvyCircle community to become an ambassador for the brands you love.
Type of testing items:
You can expect to test products related to beauty brands, personal care, and cosmetic products.
How to Become a Product Tester for Supersavvyme?
Step 1) Register to Supersavvyme. It will need your in-depth reviews on sites like Amazon, in addition to posting them on your social media channels.
Note: This platform has a system that continuously rewards you for your contributions to the company.
Step 2) Join the Savvy Circle. As a product ambassador, you will hold VIP access.
- They have massive product tester jobs on the website
- They regularly have high quantities of products to give away.
- You will get the chance to try expensive personal care items like epilators.
- You can get free product testing every week.
- SuperSavvyMe product testing program is only limited to the U.K. and Ireland.
- They have a survey/rewards program for U.S. users, but samples are not available.
SuperSavvyMe is a pure product testing site that only rewards users through products. Once enrolled, you get product trial opportunities every week.
Selection criteria for Super Savvy Me
- This testing program is only open to residents of the UK.
- You must be 18 years old and over.
- It rewards members monthly leaderboard prize who has the most points each calendar month.
The Adidas Product Testing Program is managed by the world’s second-largest sporting goods brand Adidas. This program allows you to test shoes or sometimes gears of Adidas. This program is like an offline survey where you get the option to try your favorite shoes or gear from Adidas.
You can test the latest designs and new releases, latest sportswear apparel of Adidas for free. If you are a sports enthusiast, this testing program is ideal for you. You will test and get your hands on new Adidas products before hitting the market.
Type of testing items:
You will be testing Adidas shoes and apparel.
How to Become a Product Tester for Adidas?
Step 1) You need to sign up on the official Adidas website with some basic information.
Step 2) Enter your body measurements and shoe size.
Step 3) If you meet the requirements, you will be selected based on several characteristics. Adidas will send shoes or other stuff to the selected individuals to try out.
Step 4) After evaluating the product, you will mail them back to the company and share your honest feedback.
- You get to wear the latest apparel of Adidas.
- The website gives you the option to choose your preferred product from Adidas, which could be sports shoes, gear, or apparel.
- You get the option to choose your favorite item from a range of products and gear.
- This program comes with an exhaustive list of terms and conditions for testing the product. These clauses and requirements can lead to legal actions.
- After usage and testing, you must return the product in good condition.
Adidas pays no money for their product Testing. You will have to return the product after usage and testing.
Selection criteria for Adidas
- You are required to be living in the U.S. or Canada.
- Your age should be 18 or above.
- You must have a valid mail address, and you must read and write in English.
5) Toluna Influencers
Toluna Influencers is an online platform that promises to get your voice heard while earning some extra money. The website and mobile application offer services ranging from surveys, polls, testing to online games.
This website has over 10 million registered members and is among the most prominent online survey platforms. Toluna also has a good Trustpilot score of 3.3 out of 5, making it one of the best survey platforms you might join. Product tests survey include beauty products, fashion items, food, and household goods. Toluna chooses product testers from a random pool of applicants.
Type of testing items:
You will receive an invitation to test products related to beauty, personal care, food, health, and fitness from leading brands.
How to Become a Product Tester for Toluna Influencers?
Step 1) Sign up for Toluna Influencers through your email.
Step2) Once you become a member, you will receive an email notification.
Step 3) Now, as a member, you can participate in product testing complete surveys, polls, rating, and discussion forums.
Step 4) Get points for completing each survey. You can expect to earn around 1000 to 6000 points by completing a survey.
- Toluna Influencers offers numerous product testing opportunities
- A variety of methods to earn money on the platform
- You will find products to test from various niches
- Toluna Influencers is available in several countries.
- It takes around two weeks or more to get the points delivered into your account.
- Unused or dormant points will disappear from your account after a year unless converted to e-gift cards or transferred to a PayPal account.
Selection criteria for Toluna Influencers
You can register with Toluna, where the platform is available. It is currently operational in around 68 countries. Toluna Membership is open to individuals that are at least 16 years of age.
Toluna pays through PayPal, and you can also exchange points with Amazon gift cards.
6) Clicks Research
Clicks Research is a product testing site that doubles as a survey site. It claims that it has a group of over 500,000 members who shape the products and services that are delivered worldwide. The website has several products for testing purposes ranging from cosmetics and weight loss products to daily food items and beverages.
Clicks Research also provides paid surveys opportunities that enable you to earn points. After reaching the defined threshold, you can withdraw your earnings.
You will not get paid for products tests; however, you get paid only after completing surveys. In addition, you can keep the product after submitting your review. The website claims that all the products available are safe to try.
Type of testing items:
As a Clicks Research member, you will test several types of products, including cosmetics and toiletries, fitness, food items, clothing, and footwear, among others.
How to Become a Product Tester for Click Research?
Step 1) Register as a member on the Clicks Research website.
Step 2) After registration, ensure to complete your profile to receive product trials.
Step 3) Accept the trial invitation through email. Your products will be posted to your home address.
Step 4) Complete a short survey regarding your experience.
- Available globally, anyone can join it.
- Various product testing opportunities.
- Clicks Research also provides you with surveys opportunities that enable you to earn points.
- Low earning potential with less survey frequency.
- You must wait for at least a month before getting your reward.
You can only withdraw your money (earned through surveys) via a cheque. Once you reach a minimum of 25 USD or 2500 points, you can request your withdrawal.
Selection criteria for Clicks Research
Clicks Research is available worldwide. Anyone aged 16 or above can join the site.
Website Link: www.clicksresearch.com
7) JJ Friends & Neighbors
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading and biggest healthcare brands that own companies like Aveeno, Clean & Clear, Neutrogena, Roc, and other brands. It also holds the J.J. Friends & Neighbors program. It enables you to test products and keep them before those products are launched in the market.
The Neighbors program features product testing, focus groups, and online discussions options to discuss new product ideas. It also offers prepaid gift cards. The program allows you to provide valuable feedback on skincare or health and wellness products and some studies pay you with a prepaid Visa Gift card.
Type of testing items:
You can expect to test products related to baby care, personal care, and cosmetic products.
How to Become a Product Tester for Johnson & Johnson?
Step 1) The Neighbors program requires you to complete a quick membership survey to sign up.
Step 2) Check your email for a link to verify your email address, as this link is only valid for two days.
Step 3) You will be invited to product reviews if you are eligible. You may also be asked to participate in online surveys and polls or a focus group interview comprising 6-8 individuals lasting about two hours.
- The Neighbors program offers numerous rewarding opportunities apart from product testing.
- It features focus group studies, discussion forums, online surveys, and reviewing free products.
- The Neighbors Program allows you to test J&J products before officially launching.
- The prepaid cards are released 3-5weeks after completing the study.
- People who live outside the United States cannot become the Friends & Neighbors Program members.
You will receive honorarium points in the form of a prepaid card.
Selection criteria for Friends & Neighbors Program
- If you want to join the J.J. Friends Neighbors Program, your age must be 18 or higher.
- If you have kids who would like to participate, you may receive an invite for them to join with your consent.
- People outside the United States cannot become the Friends & Neighbors Program members.
8) Opinion Outpost
Opinion Outpost is one of the leading market research companies that reward people for sharing their opinion through online surveys. The website is owned by Dynata, a pioneer in online market research.
This platform also offers opportunities for product testers and secret shoppers. Opinion Outpost is linked with some of the world’s biggest companies. You can expect to make quick cash from home while supporting your favorite brands.
Type of testing items:
Opinion Outpost conducts surveys related to various segments, including products, technology, medical, etc.
How to Become a Product Tester for Opinion Outpost?
Step 1) To sign-up, you will need to enter your basic details, including name, date of birth, postcode, and email address.
Step 2) After registration, you will receive invitations for paid surveys and product testing assignments in exchange for rewards.
- Opinion Outpost has over 2 million users worldwide and payout.
- It pays the equivalent of $390,000 a month in rewards to its user.
- Opinion Outpost studies and product testing span various topics, from baby food to sports.
- Their Badge system offers no financial incentive (exclusive surveys, bonus pay, etc.)
- Their unpaid profile questions are extensive and take a long time to complete.
when you reach the points threshold, you can redeem them for free gift cards or PayPal cash.
Selection criteria for Opinion Outpost
- You must be 18 years old.
- Opinion Outpost is available in the USA, Canada, and United Kingdom.
Website Link: www.opinionoutpost.com
BzzAgent is another product testing site that manages product trial campaigns for renowned brands like Coca-Cola, Tesco, Cadbury, Dove, and Garnier. You will have more product testing opportunities if you are more active on social media platforms and shares product testing with friends and family.
Your demographics and interests are among the main criteria for picking people for each product. Suppose you are active in writing reports, completing surveys, taking photos, sharing your experiences on social networks. Well, in that case, you’ll do well on BzzAgent.
Type of testing items:
BzzAgent conducts product testing for items like shampoos, beauty products, chocolates, soft drinks, etc.
How to Become a Product Tester for BzzAgent?
Step 1) To sign up to test products for free, register for an account via your email or your Facebook account.
Step 2) Complete your profile surveys that will allow BzzAgent to determine which products you can review.
Step 3) After completing registration, you will be notified when a new campaign starts that you are eligible to participate in.
- Joining the panel is fast; it takes a few minutes to register.
- You can keep the products you test.
- BzzAgent’s customer support team is proactive and very responsive
- BzzAgent has a user-friendly website.
- You need to link your social media accounts to benefit from the platform.
- It will take time to match your profile with suitable products on the site.
Members can use a payment method while redeeming their points on MyPoints.com and sending their money via PayPal.
Selection criteria for BzzAgent
- You must be 18 years or older to become a BzzAgent member.
- You must reside in the United States, Canada, or the UK.
Website Link: www.bzzagent.com
10) Playtest Cloud
PlaytestCloud is a one-stop solution for developers to test mobile games during different stages, including the development phase, prototyping, soft launch, and testing after the launch. You can join PlaytestCloud as a game tester and make some extra money. Playtestcloud also helps mobile games enthusiasts connect and increase their network.
Type of testing items:
PlaytestCloud only offers to test mobile games.
How to Become a Product Tester for PlaytestCloud?
Step 1) Register on the website by filling out a quick membership form.
Step 2) If you are eligible, they will send you a qualification test.
Step 3) Once you qualify, Playtest Cloud will invite you to test mobile games where you can earn money.
- They are supported in multiple countries.
- A great side hustles and helps earn money with an hourly rate of $36 (at least in theory).
- If you like playing games, it is a great way to make some money doing what you would do for free.
- Free to sign up and fast payout.
- Playtestcloud game testing takes much time.
- Testing invites are primarily for the U.K., U.S., and Canada only.
All payments are made through PayPal.
Selection criteria for PlaytestCloud
- Be able to speak fluent English.
- Must be living in Canada, the U.K., or the United States.
- Must possess a smartphone that has good features.
- You should be comfortable talking out loud while reviewing and testing games.
We have tried to cover the best product testing sites that reward generously for completing surveys and product testing. You should sign up for eligible websites to increase your chances of making extra income and reward points. We suggest you create an email dedicated to product testing invitations, so you’ll not miss an opportunity to test products.
The suggested site will be User Testing and Opinion Outpost to earn cash rewards. Try BzzAgents if you are interested in trying new products of renowned brands. If you want to receive free beauty and fashion products, consider Toluna Influencers.
❓ What is a Product Testing site?
Product testing is a way for brands and companies to collect honest user feedback on a product or service before officially launching it to the market. Product testing sites connect customers who test their products and share their honest reviews.
What are the Best Product Testing Sites?
✔️ What is involved in Product Testing?
The company will select the appropriate audience and send them a product for review. Some companies may ask you to fill out surveys or share your thoughts on social media platforms.
⚡ What kind of products and services will I be testing or reviewing?
You can expect to test various products and services ranging from food items to websites and electronics items. Companies also do product testing for mobile games or website functionality.
🚀 Why do companies pay to test products?
Companies do product testing to understand how the target market or audience would react to their new product. It also helps them to know the success rate of the product.