SAP offers various certification for different modules.
Certifications can be found based on the
- SAP Solution (Like SAP Business One, Business Objects, ERP, Netweaver, PLM etc)
- Your Role ( Development, Application, Technology)
As of today there are 220+ different SAP online certification courses on offer
Each online SAP certification has 2 levels
- Professional – (Please be aware that the professional-level certifications also require several years of practical on-the-job experience and address real-life scenarios)
|Types of SAP certification||Types of questions||Requirement||Exam Duration|
|Associate certification||80 multiple choice, multiple response and matching questions and answers||3 hours|
|NEW- Speciality Certification||40 multiple choice, multiple response and matching question and answers||Comes along in addition to associate exams||90 minutes|
|Professional certification||of 80 multiple choice, multiple response, scenario based and matching questions and answers||Requires project experience, business process knowledge and understanding of SAP solutions||3 hours|
SAP Course Eligibility
For SAP there are no specific criteria if you are enrolling for basic modules of SAP like SAP SD certification; any graduate can pursue their career in SAP. However, some SAP ERP certification modules require relevant work experience in field like engineer graduate with relevant work experience of minimum two years can take a course in SAP MM, PP, and PM module while a commerce graduate or MBA can choose SAP FICO certification.
Registration for SAP certification
Since 2014 SAP certification vouchers are only available for purchased directly from SAP education. Pearson Vue is no longer accepting payments for the SAP certification cost.
Registration for SAP Certification exams taken at Pearson VUE
- Contact your local SAP education department to register to your S-user number
- Purchase a voucher from SAP education. You have to pay $500
- Create a new web account if you don’t already have an account with Pearson Vue
- Sign in to your Pearson Vue account and schedule your exam appointment. At the checkout screen, enter your voucher number in the space marked “Voucher/Promotion Code”
- For few countries, online certification service is not provided and you have to call SAP where a representative will guide you through the process.
- To register for SAP certification online, you have to visit the website https://www.sap.com/india/training-certification/education-courses.html
How to get SAP Certification?
- Find the right level of certification ( Associate or Professional certification exam)
- Start your search for your module directly in the certification web shop (https://training.sap.com/certification/). Select the country and language to get all information for your location
- If you are new to SAP, use the options training and certification shop (https://training.sap.com/content/training-methods) it offers a wide variety of training options to meet your learning needs, it includes e-learning courses as well
- In order to get a better idea about which topics are important for your certification, you have to review the syllabus. On the certification site, you can find an overview of the related topics
- SAP education also provides some sample questions on its site; these are actual questions asked during past exams. You will find these questions under certification details for each exam
- To Learn SAP with SAP books is a good alternative
- SAP learning hub general user guide allows to interact with SAP solution experts through a forum. It also offers multiple courses in various languages
- In SAP exam be careful in using English words especially words like can, only, always, except
Check our FREE SAP Training Tutorial:- Click Here