SAP is an Enterprise Resource Planning software. This tool maps the key business functions of an organization. SAP helps you to achieve better customer satisfaction. However, it’s not an affordable tool for small size organization as it requires experts to maintain the entire erp system which puts an additional costing burden on them.
Here, is a curated list of top 10 tools which are capable of replacing SAP. This list includes commercial and open-source tools with popular features & latest download links.
Best SAP ERP Software & Alternatives
|👍 Net Suite||• Allows you to combine data with visual analytics to generate meaningful business insights
• Shorten cycle times, engage business users and enhance your planning process
|Microsoft Dynamic||• This ERP software allows you to develop new database-powered apps
• Create template Excel and Word files from data for quick reports
|Oracle business||• Easily enforce organizational policies
• An easy way for employees to submit, view, track timecards
|COINCAP||• More than 1700 business functions which includes 850 reports.
• Realtime/Online system. All data & reports are available online.
|EPROMIS business suite||• Allows you to select the deployment platform which works best for your organization
• It allows you to gain real-time access to your data on the go.
1) Net Suite
NetSuite is a strong competitor of SAP which helps you run your key back-office operations. NetSuite ERP helps organizations to accelerate growth and drive innovation. Their solutions are tailored for businesses of any size, any industry, suitable for employees in different roles.
- Allows you to combine data with visual analytics to generate meaningful business insights
- Shorten cycle times, engage business users and enhance your planning process
- Helps you to streamline business processes and free up the time & resources required to accelerate growth
- This ERP software allows you to add and customize functionality as your company grows
Microsoft Dynamics is a is an ERP and CRM software applications. Microsoft markets Dynamics applications by using reselling partners who offer specialized services.
- This ERP software allows you to develop new database-powered apps
- Create template Excel and Word files from data for quick reports
- Minimize data entry which reduces the number of possible errors
- Visualize data with dashboards & charts which are easy to configure
- Helps you to develop automated data processes with workflows
3) Oracle business
Oracle E-Business Suite which is also known as Oracle EBS. It is an integrated set of business applications for automating CRM, ERP, and supply chain management processes.
- Helps you to reduce costs of managing time and attendance record keeping
- Easily enforce organizational policies
- An easy way for employees to submit, view, track timecards
- Improve decision-making by analyzing labor data
- It is one of the top erp system that helps you to maintain a central skills repository
- Reduce both under and over-staffing
Download link: https://www.oracle.com/in/applications/ebusiness/
COINCAP, is an ERP product. It is configurable with no/negligible customization.
It covers all business processes which has been implemented in 11 industry verticals over the past 30 years.
- More than 1700 business functions which includes 850 reports.
- Choose and pick out of the 1700 business functions to reduce license and recurring cost.
- Realtime/Online system. All data & reports are available online.
- Scalable from 5 to 250 users. History data for any number of past financial years.
- It Can be deployed on Cloud or On-Premises. Can be deployed for 10 users on a regular desktop. (No need for expensive server/hardware)
- Advanced MIS/BI/Dashboard/Charting capabilities.
- Excel like user interface. (virtually no user training needed)
5) EPROMIS business suite
EPROMIS business suite enables real-time analysis and decision making. This flexible, secure, and customizable tool helps you to manage your business processes.
- EPROMIS ERP runs on smartphones and tablets this allows users to access information anytime in any place
- Allows you to select the deployment platform which works best for your organization
- It allows you to gain real-time access to your data on the go. Helps you to perform real-time data analytics to make the right decisions
- Helps you to create an environment by eliminating all printing and filing requirements
Download link: https://epromis.com/
The ERP Software allows you to take complete control of your business. You can deploy it on-premise or in the cloud. Its flexible pricing schemes can cater the needs of small and medium-size organizations.
- Comprehensive user interface
- Social network and messaging service
- Multi-currency support
- It is one of the best ERP software in India which provides Accounting with tax calculations
- Inventory warehouse management
- It is one of the best erp software solution Option for leave and attendance management
- Website creation and design
Download link: https://erpnext.com/pricing
7) Financial Force
FinancialForce is Cloud ERP tool which is built on the Salesforce platform. These applications help companies to merge the front and back office. This helps you to have real-time access to the data which generate better business.
- Helps you with effective accounting and finance management
- This always focus on the customer at the center of the action with the help of social collaboration
- Dashboards reporting feature allows you to access metrics, resource utilization, and dynamic data
- It offers applications in human resource management, workforce management, employee engagement, talent acquisition & management, and workforce reporting and analytics.
Download link: https://www.financialforce.com/
AscentERP created by manufacturing and distribution business owners to improve their business efficiencies. It is a highly Flexible, Sustainable and Extensible solution on the market.
- Allows you to increase the internal and external communication
- Scheduling engine for timely deliveries
- Cost tracking for human and machine resources
- Serial number and lot tracking
- KPI and business metrics reporting
Download link: https://www.ascenterp.com/
- Networked BI virtualizes the entire analytics and data ecosystem which allows you to transform your BI approach
- Information accessible from any device
- Ability to create revenue with data
- Birst removes the difference between BI dashboards and discovery. This helps you to create a user experience that adapts to modern work styles
- Birst platform allows data management, and visual analysis helps you embed that into your application
10) Epicor ERP
Epicor ERP tool offers functionality for accounting, inventory control, pre-production materials planning and manufacturing execution. This tool offers many important performance indicators to monitor product profitability.
- Manufacturing Growth Strategies
- Enterprise Content Management
- Financial Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- It is one of the best ERP software company in India that provides Production Management & Supply Chain Management
- Global Business Management
Download link: https://www.epicor.com/en-us/
11) Ramco ERP
Ramco ERP is the most comprehensive cloud ERP solution. It helps you to cater the needs of fast-growing enterprises. This solution allows you to optimize and quicken complex business processes.
- You can deploy this solution on-premise or cloud-based
- Scalable, flexible, pay-per-use model, suitable for businesses of all sizes
- Location and context-aware feature allows geo-enabled mobile ERP apps
- Intuitive ERP that allows you to manage the business by exception with toolkits
- It is one of the best ERP software in India that provides support for multiple operating systems: Microsoft, Linux or iOS
Download link: https://www.ramco.com/