Top Data Integration Software Tools [Free/Paid]
Application and data integration doesn’t have to be difficult, or expensive. ArcESB is a powerful, yet easy-to-use integration platform that helps users connect applications and data. It’s intuitive, low-code flow designer takes you from installation to secure application and partner integration in under 30 minutes. Plug in, configure and go!
- Completely FREE Core Automation framework
- Visual, simple, fast, and secure application and data integration
- Open architecture, enterprise-ready, without enterprise complexity
- Certified secure managed file transfer and EDI integration
- Runs anywhere – On-premise or in the Cloud
- 100’s of no-code connectors for ERP, CRM, marketing, finance, analytics, data warehouses
Dextrus helps you with self-service data ingestion, streaming, transformations, cleansing, preparation, wrangling, reporting and machine learning modeling.
- Create batch and real-time streaming data pipelines in minutes, automate and operationalize using in-built approval and version control mechanism.
- Model and maintain an easily accessible cloud Datalake, use for cold and warm data reporting and analytics needs.
- Analyze and gain insights into your data using visualizations and dashboards.
- Wrangle datasets to prepare for advanced analytics.
- Build and operationalize machine learning models for exploratory data analysis (EDA) and predictions.
- Quick Insight on datasets using power of Spark SQL engine.
- Query & Log based CDC
- Embedded analytics in the Dextrus platform helps the personas to visualize the data while building the pipeline.
Xplenty is a cloud-based ETL solution providing simple visualized data pipelines for automated data flows across a wide range of sources and destinations. The company’s powerful on-platform transformation tools allow its customers to clean, normalize and transform their data while also adhering to compliance best practices.
- Centralize and prepare data for BI
- Transfer and transform data between internal databases or data warehouses
- Send additional third-party data to Heroku Postgres (and then to Salesforce via Heroku Connect) or directly to Salesforce.
- Rest API connector to pull in data from any Rest API.
Rivery’s SaaS data integration platform provides an all-in-one solution for Integration, Transformation, Orchestration, and Data Operations. With over 150+ pre-build data connectors and an API on-demand program, you’ll be able to get your data pipelines up and running with just a few clicks.
- Pre-built Data Integration Models: Rivery comes with an extensive library of pre-built data models that enable data teams to instantly create powerful data pipelines.
- Fully Managed: A no-code, auto-scalable, and hassle-free platform. Rivery takes care of the back end, allowing teams to spend time on mission-critical priorities rather than maintenance.
- Multiple Environments: Rivery enables teams to construct and clone custom environments for specific teams or projects.
- Reverse ETL: Allows companies to automatically send data from cloud warehouses to business applications, marketing clouds, CPD’s, and more.
Astera Centerprise is an enterprise-grade data integration software that offers data cleansing, transformation, and integration capabilities in a unified platform, without writing a single line of code.
- A range of pre-built connectors that provide support for all types of data sources, ranging from file formats to databases and cloud source
- Transform complex data into a simplified format through a wide range of built-in transformations.
- A parallel processing engine that enables data integration jobs to run in parallel on multiple nodes.
- The Instant Data Preview features allows you to inspect, and debug processed data at every step of the process.
- Use built-in data profiling and cleansing features to ensure high data quality
Flow is a data integration tool that helps you to automate your business with ease. It enables you to get emails, records, and reports to move across your apps automatically. This tool helps you to monitor your workflow history.
- It helps you to design workflow to accomplish routine tasks.
- Offers drag and drop flow builder.
- Enables you to streamline your workflow with ease.
- You can add a decision tree to your workflow.
- Provides complete visibility of processes and metrics.
Qlik is one of the best data integration tools. It allows creating visualizations, dashboards, and apps. It also allows seeing the entire story that lives within data.
- Simple drag-and-drop interfaces to create flexible, interactive data visualizations
- Use natural search to navigate complex information
- Instantly respond to interactions and changes
- Supports multiple data sources and file types
- It allows easy security for data and content across all devices
- It shares relevant analyses, including apps and stories using centralized hub
Download link: http://www.qlik.com/us/
Actian DataConnect is a hybrid data integration solution. It can quickly design, deploy, and manage data integrations on premise, or in the cloud.
- Connect to on-premise and cloud sources using hundreds of pre-built connectors
- Easy-to-use and standardized approach to RESTful web service APIs
- Scale quickly and complete integrations by creating reusable templates using the IDE framework
- It is one of the top integration tools that helps to design robust high-performance with the help of interactive feedback
- Work directly with metadata using this tool for power users
- It is one of the cloud data integration tools that offers flexible deployment Options
9) Adeptia Connect
Adeptia Connect is one of the enterprise-class data integration platforms. It allows the user to perform data mapping, data transformation, and data integration.
- It provides simple user interface to manages external connections and data interfaces
- It offers capability for users to create connections without help of IT professionals
- It radically simplifies and reduces the expenses associated with managing the network
- It provides flexible and Agile Business
- Provide support for efficient Services Delivery
Talend is one of the best data integration tools which offers robust enterprise cloud data integration. It’s open & scalable architecture helps respond faster to business requests. It is one of the open source integration tools that provides many unified tools to develop and deploy data integration job.
- Talend is one of the top integration tools that offers big data and cloud capabilities to simplify adoption of the latest innovations
- Repurpose big data integrations to any cloud platform AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
- It is one of the best big data integration tools that can Leverage Spark in the cloud for the processing needed by machine learning
Download link: https://www.talend.com/download/
11) Information Builders
Information Builders is a data integration technologies tool. It simplifies big data management using modern, native approach to Hadoop-based data integration. iWay Big Data Integrator integrates both traditional data and big data.
- It also ensures high levels of capability, compatibility, and flexibility
- Information Builders provides a wide array of data application and B2B integration tools
- Native Hadoop performance and resource negotiation
- Support for a wide variety of big data integration
- Streaming sources in batch and real-time via Spark and Hadoop
- Improved security and encryption, with effective, process management
Download link: https://www.ibi.com/
HVR is a data integration tool. It allow users to replicate large volumes of data in real-time between data sources and targets. It also processes high volumes of data with minimal impact on database performance.
- Helps to reduce latency
- Most comprehensive solution for Common Cloud Data Integration Scenarios
- Real-time and accurate reporting Enablement
- Accelerate data movement
- Ensure data is updated in real-time
- It is one of the cloud data integration tools which provides support for all of the real-time cloud data integration scenarios with a single set-up
Download link: https://www.hvr-software.com/test-drive-trial/
The Boomi AtomSphere is a data integration platform as a service (iPaaS). It is one of the data integration platforms that supports many application integration processes. It offers many powerful integration and data management capabilities.
- It uses a visual interface to configure application integrations
- It takes care of the complexity that would typically require significant developer resources
- Application, data, and B2B integration
- Design integration processes
- Automate complex integrations
- Lightweight, dynamic run-time engine
- Automatic integration updates
- Activity monitoring and event tracking
- Real-time automatic updates
Download link: https://boomi.com/
SnapLogic is one of the cloud-based data integration tools. It allows enterprise IT departments and other lines of business to connect faster. It helps to accelerate the adoption of cloud apps like Workday, Salesforce, and ServiceNow.
- Modern Application & Data Integration Services
- This cloud-based data integration software can securely transfer data from one location to another.
- Provides a tool to set up integrations using visual interface without coding
- It offers tools to manage the flow of data throughout its life cycle from creation and initial storage to deletion
- It provides integration to BigData sources such as Hadoop and other NoSQL sources
- Supports event or transaction based integrations that react to changes in real-time
- Supports wide variety of connectors across SaaS, Enterprise, Big Data, Mainframe, Files
Download Link- https://www.snaplogic.com/
Alooma is a data integration platform. It is one of the open source integration tools that enables real-time data processing, analytics, and business intelligence. It extracts, streams, transform and connect all data, error-free, in the cloud.
- It is one of the cloud-based data integration tools that bring data together with native and custom integrations, zero latency, and enterprise scalability
- Create mashups to analyze transactional or user data with any other data source
- Combine data storage silos into one location regardless if they are in the cloud or on-premise
- It is a cloud-based data integration software that easily helps to capture all Interactions
Download link: https://www.alooma.com/
OpenText platform provides all types of integration. It is a fully managed service which supports data integration and management operations.
- Easy integration and data management operations
- Self-Service Analytics
- Helps organization to improve efficiency and gain a competitive advantage
- Built-In Compliance & Security
- Integrates, transforms and transmits data between any two application end points
- Allows to use complex pre- and post-processing rules for data cleansing and enrichment
- Helps enterprises connect number of cloud applications and data sources
- Help organization to monitor activities like data flow, integration status, and payload profile
- Provides launching point to view and report on the data model
- Integrates seamlessly with other third-party reporting tools
Download link: https://businessnetwork.opentext.com/
Informatica is one of the best big data integration tools which offers the capability to connect & fetch data from different sources.
- The tool has a centralized error logging system. It facilitates logging errors and rejecting data into relational tables
- It is one of the best big data integration tools that has built-in Intelligence to improve performance
- Offers better designs with enforced best practices on code development
- Code integration with other external Software Configuration tools
- Synchronization among geographically distributed team members
Download link: https://www.informatica.com/products/data-integration.html
Syncsort is popular Data integration Solution. It includes a library of used cases with common cases like joins, hash aggregations, weblogs, and processing.
- Build Once, Reuse multiple times
- Allows to scale-in & Scale-out
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements
- Collect, process and integrate data from untapped sources
- It allows development without Constraints
- Free-up database capacity & accelerate user query performance
- Eliminate the requirement for constant coding and tuning
- Reduce the cost structure of data integration
Download link: https://www.syncsort.com/en/Solutions/Hadoop-Solutions
❓ What is Data Integration?
Data integration is the process of combining data from many different sources into a single system within an organization or across multiple ones. It is used for analysis, Business Intelligence, and reporting.
🚀 Which are the Best Data Integration Tools?
Below are some of the Best Data Integration Tools:
🌟 Which factors should you consider while selecting Data Integration Tool?
You should consider the following factors before selecting the Data Integration Tool:
- Ease of use.
- Data connector quality.
- License Cost, if applicable.
- Quality of Customer support.
- The cost involved in training employees on the tool.
- Hardware/Software requirements of the tool.
- Support and Update policy of the tool vendor.
- Reviews of the company.