Data visualization tools are cloud-based applications that help you to represent raw data in easy to understand graphical formats. You can use these programs to produce customizable bar charts, pie charts, column charts, and more.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Data Visualization Tool with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open-source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
TOP Data Visualization Tools (Open Source/Paid)
|Power BI||✔️||Learn More|
FusionCharts helps you build beautiful dashboards for your web & mobile projects. With extensive documentation, cross-browser support, and a consistent API, it is easier than ever to add interactive and responsive charts.
- 50+ chart types, all the most commonly used charts like column, line, and pie for your reports and dashboards.
- From Gauges and KPIs to funnel and pyramid charts, FusionCharts makes your dashboards and monitors a lot more insightful.
- Inclusion of heat & treemaps, radar, and statistical charts,
- Plot your crucial business data like revenue by regions with over 2000 data-driven maps that are included in FusionMaps XT.
2) Power BI
Power BI is a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tool which helps you to convert data from various data sources into interactive dashboards and reports. It provides multiple software connectors and services.
- You can manage reports easily using SaaS solution.
- Power BI gives you real-time updates on the dashboard.
- It provides secure and reliable connection to your data sources in the cloud or on-premise.
- Allows data exploration using natural language query
- Offers feature for dashboard visualization regularly updated with the community.
- It is easy to use hybrid configuration.
Whatagraph is a data visualization tool that enables you to monitor and compare the performance of multiple campaigns. This application allows you to transfer custom data from Google sheet and API.
- Allows you to import data from Google Sheets.
- Offers ready-to-use templates.
- You can style report the way you like.
- Enables you to collaborate with your team with ease.
- It can automatically deliver reports to the clients.
- You can customize the report according to your business needs.
Tableau is a robust tool for visualizing data in a better way. You can connect any database to create understandable visuals. It is one of the best visualization tools that enables you to share visualization with other people.
- Moderate speed with options to optimize and enhance the progress of an operation.
- It provides extensive options to secure data without scripting.
- This app comes with different versions, such as the Tableau server, cloud, and desktop.
- It can be integrated with more than 250 applications.
- Tableau helps you to resolve big data-related issues.
Qlik is a data visualization software which is used for converting raw data into knowledge. This software acts like a human brain which works on “association” and can go into any direction to search the answers.
- This tool supports various forms of data presentation.
- It provides transparent reporting and scalability with data integration.
- Automatically maintains data association.
- It offers the fast integration of data from various sources into a single application.
- Qlik provides data visualization in a meaningful and innovative way.
- It helps you to identify trends and information to make any decisions.
6) Adaptive Insights
Adaptive Insights is a data visualization tool built to boost your business. It is one of the best data visualisation tools that helps you to plan, budget, as well as forecast to make better decisions.
- You can easily collaborate with other people.
- It automates data collection to ensure that you are working with fresh data.
- This tool has a dashboard that enables you to create a report without effort.
- Adaptive Insights enables you to plan a budget for a project.
- You can adapt the plan in real time.
7) Dundas BI
Dundas BI is an enterprise-ready Business Intelligence platform. You can deploy it as the central data portal for your company or integrate into any website.
- You can visually prepare and transform your business data into understandable reports.
- It provides a vast range of layout options to choose from.
- You can customize interactive charts, maps, and more.
- Dundas helps you to incorporate data via an intuitive drag-and-drop facility.
- Supports a wide range of statistical formulas.
- Connect, interact, or analyze your data on any device.
- It has an API that enables you to enhance design requirements the way your users desire.
- Customizable data visualizations.
Domo is a cloud platform that helps you to conduct analysis and create interactive visualization. It enables you to examine important data using graphs and pie charts. This app helps you to simplify administration data.
- You can get a real-time view of your data.
- Domo allows you to customize text, images, and color.
- You can see the visualization on any device.
- It enables you to set up customized alerts.
- This tool automatically monitors your data correlations, summaries, and more.
- You can integrate it with any software.
- Personalization of the dashboard is possible.
Cluvio is a platform that enables you to run SQL queries for your database. It allows you to visualize the result in a better and understandable way.
- Cluvio helps you to translate your raw data into numerous professional charts and graphs.
- A shared dashboard can be accessed by others without log in.
- It allows you to share a dashboard with clients and colleagues.
- Reports can be attached in an email.
- You can filter multiple dashboards by any attributes of your data.
- It automatically suggests a way to visualize data as a chart.
- You can specify SQL alerts, a condition you like to be informed about.
Datawrapper is an open-source tool that enables you to create interactive charts. You can load CSV (Comma-separated Values data files into this app and embed maps onto your website.
- You can customize the app without writing any code.
- Datawrapper supports Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems.
- It is one of the best free data visualization tools which helps you to create maps, charts, and tables.
- This tool enables you to connect your visualization to a Google Sheet.
- You can use Datawrapper in any device.
Plotly is a tool that helps you to build analytic web apps. This app enables you to export HTML files and images in the report.
- It supports drag and drop functionalities.
- You can easily search for a wide range of charts and templates.
- This program helps you to compose publication-quality figures without writing a single line of code.
- Plotly can be integrated with the existing workflow of your company.
- It helps you to manage privacy.
- You can develop custom style themes.
RAWGraphs is a data visualization app which makes the visual representation of any complicated data simple. It is one of the best data visualization software that works with CSV and TSV (Tab Separated Values). This app helps you to embed charts directly into your web pages.
- You can copy-paste your data into RAWGraphs.
- Supports numerous visual layouts.
- It enables you to map your data dimensions visually to understand it.
- RAWgraphs provide immediate feedback on the visuals you have made.
- You can export your work in a PNG or SVG file.
- This framework allows you to open your output in any vector graphics editing tool.
- It is build using HTML 5.
- You can make a bar, column, pie chart, etc. for your website or mobile app
- It is compatible with mobile and tablets.
- Highcharts enables you to modify axes in a chart.
Visually is a platform for data visualization and infographics. It has a collection of numerous online contents. This app enables you to share data visualizations with others.
- It helps you make a website from infographics.
- You can turn your numbers into image-based visualization.
- It enables you to streamline the product design process.
15) Google Charts
Google Charts is an interactive cloud service that creates graphical charts from the information supplied by users. You can use it to make a simple line chart or complex hierarchical tree.
- It has a rich gallery of interactive charts.
- You can configure charts the way you like.
- It supports numerous web browsers.
- Charts and dashboards can be controlled from the dashboard.
- Connect to your data in real time.
- Google Charts is compatible with Android and iOS platforms.
Sisense is a data visualization software that enables you to simplify complex data from multiple sources. It is one of the best data visualization tool which helps you to transform data into actionable applicable components or visualizations.
- It helps you to mash up data and create an analytics app.
- You can embed analytics anywhere with a customizable feature.
- You can deploy your work on the cloud using Windows or Linux.
- Sisense enables you to specify access rights to users.
- It provides user role-based security.
- You can recover your data anytime and safeguard against errors.
- Unify unrelated data into one centralized place
- This tool provides a drag-and-drop user interface.
- You can export data to Excel, CSV, PDF, and other formats
17) TeamMate Analytics
TeamMate Analytics is a suite of 150+ Computer Aided Audit Tools. These apps allow you to perform data analysis for organizations or clients.
- It includes more than 200 audit tests.
- TeamMate enables you to convert reports, text files, and PDF to excel ready analysis.
- It helps you to represent your content in graphical form.
- This tool has an advanced visualizer that allows you to explore data geographically.
- You can get a detailed report of statistics.
Chartblocks is an app that helps you to build charts. This cloud-based tool enables you to embed charts to any website. You can use it to customize any charts and synch with any data source.
- It provides dozens of editable charts.
- You can share charts on any social media website, including Facebook and Twitter.
- This tool enables you to import data from spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- You can create charts in any device having any screen size.
19) Ember Charts
- You can add legends, labels, tooltips, and mouseover effects.
- It provides automatic resizing of charts.
- This tool adjusts margin and padding in the visual diagrams.
- It has the capability to supports numerous types of visual presentations for raw data.
- This tool uses CSS to design your data.
- It provides a tile format to publish content.
Leaflet is an open-source data visualization tool that works efficiently across major mobile platforms and Desktop PCs. It can also be executed with the help of API.
- You can restyle it using CSS3.
- It enables you to zoom a specific area of the image using a double click.
- You can easily drag the marker to the specific location of the map.
- This program supports Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, and more.
- It provides markups and popups.
Sigmajs is an online app that is made for creating a graph. This app helps you to customize your drawing. You can also publish the final result on any website.
- It supports touch and mouse.
- You can make changes and refresh the graph anytime you like.
Looker is a data visualization platform that enables you to explore, analyze, and share analytics with ease. You can use this program to convert your data into useful diagrams.
- It provides a dashboard to analyze your data deeply.
- You can filter individuals or groups dynamically.
- Looker helps you to combine numerous types of charts.
- You can visualize data with subtotal in tables.
- This app provides a modern API to integrate workflow.
❓ What is Data Visualization?
Data visualization is a process of graphical representation of data and information. It utilizes various graphs, charts, and maps to visualize the data in order to identify trends and patterns in the data. It helps businesses to analyze a huge amount of information and data to derive accurate business decisions.
💻 Which are the Best Data Visualization Tools?
Here are some of the best data visualization tools:
⚡ What is a Data Visualization Tool?
A Data visualization tool is a cloud-based software application that helps you to represent raw data in easy-to-understand graphical formats. It is used to produce customizable bar charts, pie charts, column charts, and more using a huge amount of data. It helps to identify trends, patterns, and outliers in the information.
🌟 Why do we use Data Visualization?
Data visualization helps you to draw a clear idea about the information or data through maps, charts, and graphs. It makes it easy for individuals or businesses to understand patterns and trends from large data sets in order to make informed decisions.
👉 Which factors should you consider while selecting a Top Data Visualization Tool?
You should consider the following factors while selecting top data visualization tools:
- Easy to use and setup
- License Cost if applicable
- Quality of Customer support
- The cost involved in training employees on the tool
- Hardware/Software requirements of the data visualization tool
- Reviews of the company
- Customizations offered
- Security and reliability
- Integration with other software