Email client is a software application that enables configuring one or more email addresses to receive, read, compose, and send emails from that email address(s). It also provides a central interface for receiving, composing, and sending emails of a configured email address(s).
Following is a handpicked list of Top Email Client for mac, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Free Email Clients for Mac: Top Picks
|Mailbird||Windows and Mac||Learn More|
|Polymail||Windows and Mac||Learn More|
|Spike||Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Web Browser||Learn More|
|Outlook||Windows and Mac||Learn More|
Mailbird is a Windows email sending application that can work with Gmail. It helps you to manage all your emails and contacts with more than one account. This app allows you to customize your layout.
- Mailbird allows you to integrate with Facebook, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google Calendar, etc.
- You can snooze a particular message.
- It helps you to contact via LinkedIn from your inbox.
- You can upload your custom notification sound.
- This app provides multi-language support.
- It has numerous shortcuts for composing, replying, and forwarding emails.
Polymail is an email program that provides complete details of how and when people read your emails. It enables you to create and share customized email templates with your team. This tool helps you to integrate it with other messaging tools like Slack and Salesforce.
- You can set follow up email reminders.
- It provides click and download tracking.
- You can schedule emails to send later.
- Provide a detail report of your team’s activity.
- You can clean up your inbox by unsubscribing from newsletters.
Spike turns your existing emails into chat-like messages, adding tasks, collaborative notes and video meetings to create a single feed for all of your work. This turns your inbox into a powerful productivity tool.
- Priority inbox shows important messages first and junk moves to the side
- Collaborative Notes and To Dos that work with anyone
- Voice and video calling built into your Inbox
- Preview files with detailed thumbnails – no need to download attachments
- Group chat puts a stop to endless email threads
- Send a voice message to anyone
Microsoft Outlook 365 is an email client software application for mac devices. It offers email, calendar, and contact all in one place. Outlook provides easy collaboration with other office apps like Ms- Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Helps you to say organized and plan ahead
- It also helps you to protect your confidential information
- Automatic deactivation of unsafe links that contains phishing scams, viruses, or malware.
- Data encryption in your mailbox and after email is sent.
- Allows you to manage multiple calendars in one view
5) EM Client
EM Client is a strong competitor of Outlook that has an easy-to-use interface. This application helps you to manage email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. It can be used for Windows and Mac.
- It supports PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) encryption.
- You can take a backup of your email.
- This product supports the autoreply email.
- It automatically downloads contacts from the web.
- You can add tables and resize any cell effortlessly.
- Em client allows you to change images size, rotate, and flip.
Shift is an email client for Windows 10 that helps you to manage multiple workflows. It allows you to create custom workspaces inside Shift and invite people to collaborate.
- Shift is a desktop email client that allows you to sync up many email accounts into a unified inbox.
- It integrates with G Suite apps, Facebook and Slack
- You can add extensions to shift. These extensions include things like Grammarly, HubSpot, and Zoom.
- It helps you to streamline & organize your work/life/play.
- It helps you to browse by account.
- You can add your extensions.
7) Zimbra Desktop
Zimbra iOS app offers email, calendar, and collaboration solution built for cloud computing. It is a smart mailbox that helps you to quickly find your email. You can use this application to view the inbox by conversation.
- You can drag and drop emails into specific folders.
- It is one of the best mail app for Mac which allows you to compose multiple emails at the same time.
- You can send mails with images.
- This tool enables you to attach multiple files from the computer.
- You can undo send, restore email as well as scheduled delivery.
- Zimbra desktop provides online and offline access to all your email accounts in one place.
- You can recover removed messages from the trash for up to 30 days.
- It enables you to share message folders to collaborate with other people.
Spark is a software package that automatically categorizes emails for secure processing. It is one of the best email client for Mac which allows you to pin or snooze emails. You can invite your teammates to create mail together.
- You can find your email quickly by using a natural language search.
- This mail app for Mac allows commenting on emails.
- This program has pre-written emails for replying to emails fast.
- You can set reminders to follow up important emails.
- It enables you to add a signature in your email.
- Spark helps you to personalize sidebar, swipes, and widget.
- You can receive a notification only when an important message comes into your inbox.
Postbox is a tool that helps you to add dynamic data fields to responses and templates. It is one of the best email app for Mac that allows you to reuse HTML snippet within message replies. This app provides more than 25 design signature templates.
- You can add dynamic data fields to emails and templates.
- It allows you to forward email content to hundreds of other apps and services, like Slack, Evernote, etc.
- You can add additional image effects like flip, rotate, shadow, and frames.
- It helps you to resize any image.
Bluemail is an email client that is capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts. It is one of the best free email client for Mac that allows for smart push notifications and group emailing. This tool enables you to personalize multiple email accounts.
- You can mark messages to handle later and set reminders for them.
- It is one of the best mail client for Mac that allows you to access calendars and plan events.
- You can seamlessly switch from one theme to another.
- Bluemail helps you to count unread emails.
- You can filter out starred emails.
- This best mac email app provides security through encryption.
- This program supports Android or iOS phones and tablets.
Mailspring is a simple open-source email app for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It supports IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) and Office 365. It is one of the best Mac mail client app that allows you to undo send items.
- You can get email read receipts.
- It is localized into nine languages.
- This app provides support for touch and gesture.
- You can quickly add a signature to the email.
- It can translate the English message in numerous available options of language.
- Mailspring detects the language you are using and automatically spellchecks in that language.
Hiri is an app for managing email from Office 365, outlook.com, etc. You can send actionable emails to your team. It is one of the best email for Mac that helps you to separate emails according to subject lines.
- You can keep track of your emails.
- This emailing software for Mac allows you to ping a message to your colleagues for a status update.
- Hiri helps you to manage your task list hassle-free.
- You can turn your emails into the task by clicking and dragging.
TypeApp is a tool that helps you to manage an unlimited number of email accounts. It is one of the best email clients for Mac that allows you to track conversions in your inbox. This app provides instant email notification using a tablet, smartwatch, or phone.
- You can access this app using IMAP, POP3, etc.
- It provides a wide range or clouded themes.
- Typeapp provides support for Android wearable devices.
- You can personalize UI the way you like.
- It offers a unified (merged) inbox to get all email account in one place.
14) Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source, cross-platform email suite. It is one of the best Mac mail applications that provides easy to use wizard for setting account. This software helps you to personalize the email the way you like.
- You can quickly add people to your address book.
- This best email client for Mac provides a reminder for attachment before sending an email.
- You can filter mails by new messages, people, and tags.
- Thunderbird automatically checks for updates.
- You can share a link of large files in your mail instead of the attachment itself.
- It provides protection from phishing, a method to obtain sensitive information like credit card details, passwords, etc.
- You can manage multiple email accounts by combining archive, inbox, or sent folder.
15) Apple Mail
Apple Mail is a strong Outlook competitor designed for iPad, iPhone, and more. You can easily manage your email accounts from this app.
- You can share files with others.
- This app works with email services like Yahoo, iCloud AOL, Gmail, and Microsoft Exchange.
- It is one of the best Gmail client for Mac which allows you to send unlimited messages to anyone.
❓ What is Email Client?
An Email client is a software application that enables users to configure one or more email addresses to read, receive, compose, and send emails from that email address(s). It also provides a central interface for receiving, composing, and sending emails of a configured email address(s). It allows users to easily access and manage their emails.
❗ Does Apple have an Email Client?
Yes, Apple does have an Email client called iCloud Mail. It allows users to access photos, videos, documents, contacts and emails. Users can use this service by creating their Apple ID.
💻 What are the Best Email Clients for Mac?
Here are some of the best email clients for Mac:
- EM Client
- Zimbra Desktop