Unlimited online Photo/Video providers help you store your precious memories safe and secure online. Many such cloud storage providers offer image and video editing tools. They use AI to create albums and animations of your photos. These tools also offer face recognition features and help you easily share videos with your friends and family.
Unlimited Video storage software helps you store a large number of photos and videos in high resolution. Some best video storage software tools also keep your images and videos backed up and accessible on the go.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Unlimited Video Storage sites with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Unlimited Video Storage
|Name||Free Space||Additional space price||Supported Devices||Link|
|SmugMug||Unlimited||$7 per month||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android.||Learn More|
|IceDrive||10GB||$4.99 for 1TB per month||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux.||Learn More|
|Mega||50GB||$6.07/ 400 GB storage per month.||Microsoft Windows, macOS. Linux, Android, and iOS.||Learn More|
|pCloud||10 GB||$175 per month||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.||Learn More|
|Sync||5 GB||500 GB for $175||Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.||Learn More|
SmugMug is a paid unlimited online photo and video storage service. This video storage site provides unlimited uploads of images and videos. This unlimited photo site offers all the important tools to take a nice picture, easily share your work, order custom prints and gifts.
- Integrates with Lightroom.
- Allows you to share your photos.
- Fast and user-friendly mobile version.
- Does not support RAW files.
- Limited image formats are allowed.
- Only suitable for photos and videos.
Pricing: Four Pricing plans: 1) Basic – $7 per month, 2) Power- $11 per month, 3) Portfolio $27 per month, 4) Pro $42 per month.
Free Space: Unlimited
Additional Space Upgrade Option: $7 per month.
Supported devices: iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Apple TV, Lightroom
IceDrive is a next-generation cloud service that helps you access, manage, and update your files on cloud storage. It provides a space to share, showcase, and collaborate your files with your friends.
- It provides varieties of backup methods.
- Automatic version tracking.
- It does not require time-consuming sync as you can mount IceDrive with a simple click.
- Stream media from the cloud storage and easily share with friends.
- This free photo storage application allows you to store files up to 10 GB for free.
- No continuous backup.
- Lack of monthly payment option for Lite plan.
Pricing: Three pricing plans: 1) Lite – $1.67 per month for 150GB, 2) Pro – $4.67 per month for 1 TB, 3) Pro+ – $15$ per month for 5TB.
Free Space: 10GB
Additional Space Upgrade Option: $4.99 /month for 1 TB.
Supported platforms: Windows, Web, Android, and iOS
Mega is an online video storage and hosting service provided by Mega Limited. This photo storage software helps you to sync files and folders.
- End to end encryption
- 50 GB of free storage
- It uses keys to encrypt files and chats.
- It allows you to upload or download 1 GB of data every 6 hours without having an account.
- Poor user experience.
- No collaboration tools.
Pricing: Four Pricing plans: 1) Pro-Lite – $6.09 for 400 GB storage, 2) Pro 1 – $12.20 for 2 TB storage, 3) Pro II – $24.41 for 8 TB storage, and 4) Pro III – $36.62 for 16 TB storage.
Free Space: 50GB
Supported platforms: Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Additional Space Upgrade Option: $6.07 for 400 GB
Sync.com is an unlimited video cloud storage service for sharing files from any computer or mobile device. Sync provides an ideal solution for storing and sharing confidential and sensitive videos and photo files.
- It allows you to send a file of any size.
- Excellent security & privacy.
- Sync can support Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- It gives unlimited data transfer for all the plans.
- It offers yearly contracts only.
- No third-party app access.
- Performance becomes slower if you upload files larger than 40 GB.
Pricing: Three pricing plans: 1) Standard – $5 for 1 TB per user, 2) Unlimited – $15 for unlimited storage, 3) Enterprise – Custom pricing.
Free Space: 5 GB
Additional Space Upgrade Option: 1 TB for $5/ per month per user.
Supported platforms: Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
pCloud is secure and simple to use unlimited storage software for your documents. This tool allows you to share and collaborate files with your employees, friends, and relatives.
- It helps you to keep your private files confidential with the highest level of encryption.
- Amazing syncing solutions.
- Unlimited transfer speeds for your videos.
- Desktop folder backup included.
- It helps you to filter your files according to their file format.
- No client-side encryption in the free plan.
- It has no dedicated live chat/phone support.
Pricing: Two pricing plans: 1) Premium – $4.99 per month for 500GB, 2) Premium Plus – $9.99 per month for 2TB.
Free Space: 10 GB
Additional Space Upgrade Option: 500 GB for $175
Supported platforms: Windows.
6) Google Photos
Google Photos allows you to share photos with friends and family using shared albums. It is one of the best photo upload sites, which allows you to make room for more memories. It helps you back up unlimited photos, images, and videos for free.
- It offers qualitative facial recognition.
- Google Photos offers basic built-in photo and video editing.
- Good-looking interface without ads.
- Offers photo editor tool to make changes in your photos.
- Allows you to share photos and albums with friends and family.
- This free photo storage software securely back up your photos and videos
- Allows you to access your files from any phone, tablet, or computer.
- See your photos automatically organized by the people, places, and things that matter.
- Navigate photos with simple gestures.
- Automatically reduces the image size.
Pricing: Three pricing plans: 1) 100 GB – $1.99 per month, 2) 200 GB – $2.99 per month, 3) 2 TB – $9.99 per month.
Free Space: 15 GB per month.
Additional Space Upgrade Option: Yes
Supported devices: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android.
7) Amazon Photos
Amazon Photos offers unlimited, full-resolution photo storage, plus 5 GB of video storage for Prime members. It helps you to organize and edit your videos and photos online.
- It helps you to organize and edit photos online.
- Amazon Drive automatically backs up the photos and videos on your phone.
- It turns your echo show into a digital photo frame.
- It offers unlimited photo storage for Prime members.
- Fast uploads and downloads.
- Allows you to sync your video files and folders.
- Easily accessible across all your devices.
- It provides a secure automatic backup of photos and videos.
- Not user-friendly interface.
Pricing: Two pricing plans: 1) 100GB for $19.99 a year, 2) 1TB for $59.99 per year.
Free Space: Unlimited photos & 5 GB video
Additional Space Upgrade Option: 100 GB for $19.99/year
Supported devices: Desktop, iOS, Android, Fire TV.
Microsoft OneDrive is an Internet-based storage and synchronization service provider. It is available for free to all people having a Microsoft account. OneDrive storage can be used to sync files on a Windows PC or Mac operating system.
- It helps you to set an expiration date of shared files, photos, and links for security purposes.
- This unlimited video storage software helps you to upload files up to 15 GB in size.
- Lack of third-party app integrations
- Limited offline access
Pricing: Four pricing plans: 1) Plan 1 – $5 per month, 2) Plan 2 – $10 per month, 3) Microsoft 365 Basic – $5 per month, 4) Microsoft 365 Business Standard – $12.50 per month.
Free Space: 5 GB storage
Additional Space Upgrade Option: 100 GB for $1.99/month
Supported devices: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
iCloud is a cloud storage service managed by Apple Inc. It is a service where users can save any files on the cloud after creating an account. After that, iCloud photo storage software automatically syncs photos to your device.
- It is one of the best free cloud storage services, which provides 5GB of free iCloud storage.
- You can browse, search, and share all the photos and videos.
- It helps you create albums for trips, events, etc.
- It allows people to share media by simply sending a link.
- iCloud allows you to collaborate with numbers, keynote, pages, and notes.
- It offers an average user web interface.
- Not have ideal access for non-Mac users.
Pricing: Three pricing plans: 1) 50GB – $0.99/month, 2) 200GB – $2.99/month, 3) 2TB – $9.99/month.
Free Space: 5GB
Additional Space Upgrade Option: 50GB, 200GB, 2TB.
Supported devices: Mac, iOS.
Dropbox is a file hosting service providing personal cloud, file synchronization, cloud storage, and client software. It is designed to collaborate your projects whether you are working alone or in a team.
- You can create, edit and share Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides in Dropbox.
- It keeps all your files securely stored, up to date, and accessible from any device or operating system.
- This free photo storage software helps you to manage tasks and track file updates.
- 24/7 call support available only for Enterprise users
- Duplicates appear when multiple users edit files
Pricing: Five pricing plans: 1) Plus – $11.99/month, 2) Family – $19.99/month, 3) Professional – $19.99/month, 4) Standard – $15/month, 5) Advanced – $25/month.
Free Space: 2GB
Additional Space Upgrade Option: 1) Professional for $16.58 per month.
Supported devices: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Flickr is a video and image storage software that enables you to share clips with others. This unlimited photo storage website helps you to store, sort, and search for online videos.
- This website provides various categories to download videos.
- It allows you to find videos according to camera types.
- You can sort out videos by name, activity, oldest, newest, etc.
- It supports images to display at resolutions up to 5K.
- This free photo storage software offers an ad-free experience.
- Cannot store RAW files.
- It is not easy to use on a Mac.
Pricing: Three pricing plans: 1) Pro- $7.99 per month, 2) Annual plan – $5.99 per month(billed yearly), 3) 3-month Pro – $21.99 per 3 months.
Free Space: No free space.
Additional Space Upgrade Option: $6.11 for 400 GB storage.
Shutterfly is a photo-printing and free unlimited photo storage service. This unlimited photo storage offers an unlimited number and size for photos and videos that you upload. Shutterfly helps you upload your photo or video files from PC, mobile phone, iPhone, Facebook, Instagram, and Picasa.
- Great image editing tools.
- Does not have any limit for deletion.
- It is easy to share photos.
- Great image protection.
- Supports only JPG/JPEG files
Yandex Disk is a cloud service that allows users to store files on cloud servers and share them with others. It is available on Windows, macOS as well as Linux. It is available in two plans Annual and Monthly subscription.
- This unlimited photo storage software helps to upload a maximum 50 GB file size.
- Allows uses to sync data between different devices.
- It provides free access to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You can access Yandex.Disk on Windows and macOS.
- It offers cloud storage for free and allows you to download files from public pages without any hassle.
- Security features are not that great.
Pricing: Three pricing plans: 1) 100 GB for $1.70/month 2) 1 TB 3) 3 TB for $25/month.
Free Space: 50 GB
Additional Space Upgrade Option: $2 per month.
❓ What is a Cloud Storage?
Cloud Storage is a way of storing data online instead of on your local computer. It requires an Internet connection to upload, modify, and share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, images, audio, video, etc.
Cloud storage service providers don’t store any data on the hard disk of your PC. Cloud storage tools help you to access your data from any device.
🔒 Is my data secure with a Cloud Computing Storage?
Since data is stored remotely rather than your premise, apprehensions about data theft and privacy are obvious. But most cloud computing storage companies encrypt data while in transit or at rest. Also, their employees only get logical access to your data. Most companies adopt very strict protocols to ensure data security, confidentiality, and privacy.
If your data has peculiar security requirements, you could opt for a hybrid cloud where some data is stored with the cloud provider while some at your premises.
⚡ Is there a size limit on the file I store or transfer using Cloud Storage?
Most cloud storage providers allow you to store and transfer a single file that is up to 100MB in size. However, some allow you to store files up to 2GB in size, useful in transferring HD videos.
🏅 Where is Cloud Data stored?
Cloud data is stored on a hosting server connected via the Internet. It forwards the data to several different servers and in multiple locations.
🚀 Can Cloud be Hacked?
As cybercriminals illustrated through the iCloud breach, poor password protection may lead to such a problem. However, the biggest concern is not hacking but data loss.
💻 Factors when Picking your Cloud-based Online Video Storage.
Here are some important factors while picking your Cloud-based Online Video Storage:
- Bandwidth limits: Some cloud services limit your bandwidth for uploads and downloads or sharing files with other people. Select a service provider that does not limit the bandwidth.
- Upload/download speeds: Make sure that the service they are offering is not slow when you want to transfer big files such as videos.
- Syncing speeds: When you upload the video to the cloud, it must be synced across all your devices.
- Sharing options: You need to select your unlimited video storage software based on sharing videos with your friends. You also need to check out what other options does the cloud service offer.
- Redundancy system: You need to make sure that cloud service takes care of your videos by backing them up multiple times.
❗ How does cloud storage work?
Cloud storage involves at least one data server which is connected via the Internet. The user sends files manually or automatically to the cloud via the Internet. The stored data is then accessible using a web-based interface.
👉 Does YouTube have unlimited storage?
Uploading on YouTube is only limited on a per-video basis. In that context, you cannot upload a single video that is larger than 20 GB. However, it allows you to upload unlimited videos as you can.
❓ Which are the Best Unlimited Video Storage?
Following are some of the best Unlimited Video Storage:
- Google Photos
- Amazon Photos