Following is a handpicked list of Top Screen Sharing Software App with popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Best (Really FREE) Screen Sharing Apps & Software for PC: Top Picks
|👍 Crankwheel||Free||Mac, Windows, iOS, Android.||Learn More|
|👍 Zoho Meeting||Free||Mac, Windows, iOS, Android.||Learn More|
|ServiceBell||Free||Web, Android, and iOS||Learn More|
|Krisp||Free||Mac and Windows||Learn More|
|Adobe Connect||Free||Android and iOS mobile devices||Learn More|
Crankwheel is screen-sharing software that is designed to share your screen with clients and office colleagues with ease. This application enables you to join by sharing a link or sending email or SMS.
- Allows you to make a conference call.
- Provides live preview of screen.
- Enables you to share monitor screens for a specific target like the program window or the entire screen.
- You can show your business products to customers in real time.
- Offers intuitive user interface.
2) Zoho Meeting
Zoho Meeting is a free screen sharing software for online collaboration and remote work. Meet with your team online and share your screen to collaborate on documents or presentations. Host webinars and deliver presentations to your audience online.
- Screen sharing from desktop and mobile
- Secure and encrypted screen sharing
- Browser-based screen sharing
- Record screen sharing
- Screen sharing with video conferencing
- Screen sharing for webinars
- Easy screen sharing from mobile apps
- Enable or disable host permissions for screen sharing
- Remote access
- Moderator controls like lock meeting, mute participants, and remove participants
- Custom domains and organization branding
ServiceBell is an online application that helps website visitors with embedded live video chat for sales & retention growth. It enables you to analyze the performance of your team.
- It allows you to integrate with Intercom to enable rich interactivity with video chat and screen takeover.
- It enables you to go live, and video chat with customers anytime.
- Get instant notification when your customers enter high-value pages.
- Supports all browser includes Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Supported platforms: Web, Android, and iOS.
Krisp is an easy to use AI-powered software that helps you remove background noise and echo from meetings. You can do an instant audio recording of your online meetings.
- Remove unwanted noise from both ends of a conference call
- Provide HD Voice for the best voice quality
- Instant audio recording of your online
- Full support for any headset, microphone, and speaker
- Low power mode for minimal CPU usage
Adobe Connect is one of the best free screen-sharing software that allows you to make your training, webinars, and meetings seamless and secure. It allows you to customize the visual aesthetics of your room with images, logos, and colors.
- It helps you to transform the way you engage your audience by creating immersive virtual experiences.
- Provide support for Audio and video conferencing.
- Breakout sessions within a meeting.
- It allows you to split your primary classroom into multiple smaller rooms.
- It offers unlimited and customizable meeting rooms.
- Supported devices: Mac, Windows, iOS, Android.
Zoom is an enterprise-class screen sharing program. It is an easy and reliable platform for video and audio conferencing or collaboration. You can use this app in mobile devices, desktops, telephones, etc.
- It allows you to make video communications and screen sharing.
- Multiple participants can share their screens simultaneously and discuss ideas for the interactive meeting.
- This screen sharing solution allows you to record your meetings locally or to the cloud with searchable transcripts.
- Offers next-generation enterprise phone system
- Zoom helps businesses and organizations to collaborate with their team.
- Helps you to build collaboration-enabled conference rooms.
- This browser-based tool allows you to do cross-platform messaging & file sharing.
- Excellent customer reviews.
- Supported platforms: Mac, Windows 10, Linux, iOS, Android
GoToMeeting is one of the best screen sharing sites that offers a robust set of features, including screen sharing and excellent team collaboration tools. This tool is also compatible with both desktop and mobile devices having chat messenger technology.
- High-quality video meetings with up to 1,000 attendees.
- This is one of the best screen sharing software that helps you to share your application, desktop, or file during your video conference.
- This browser-based tool allows you to share files with the whole team.
- Record your meetings locally or to the cloud storage and get transcripts automatically.
- Helps you to schedule, host, and join meetings with integration into your Google or Microsoft calendars.
- Excellent customer reviews.
- Supported platforms: Web, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
8) Google Meet
Google Meet is a web conferencing software developed by Google. This Free Video Conferencing Software allows conversations between two or more users.
- Instant messaging and voice calls Support
- Built-in screen sharing feature.
- HD video calls and group conferencing.
- You can access this service using App, Gmail, or websites as it is the easiest way to screen share.
- It is one of the best screen sharing app for Android which helps you to connect anytime with voice and video calls.
- Compatibility with multiple computing devices.
- Supported platforms: Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows, Chrome OS, etc.
9) Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco WebEx is a team collaboration tool that offers free screen sharing. It is one of the best screen sharing app that offers numerous other communication tools, like video conferencing and third-party app integration.
This tool allows you to share your entire desktop, app or file. It also provides remote control access, editing files in app in real-time. It also allows to create, share, and save whiteboards. It helps users to share web pages and digital videos.
- Share a single document or app, such as a Microsoft PowerPoint, or easily screen share your whole desktop.
- You can save Screen even when you are on the go from your mobile device.
- This screen sharing website allows you to edit or markup file shared.
- Collaborate on whiteboard
- You can see other user’s video feeds
- Supported platforms: Android and iOS for mobile devices, Microsoft and Mac for desktop computers.
UberConference is a powerful web based screen sharing software. It allows you to start an HD video meeting with other users. You can share your screen during a conference call. It also allows you to share your screen while streaming video.
- Allows you to capture your screen during a web conference call can add a visual element to a virtual meeting.
- Enhances collaboration and communication during online meetings.
- A high quality screen share just launches within seconds
- This is one of the best screen sharing software that allows you to select multiple screens or windows
- This Screensharing app enables you to make your meetings more personal
- Offers complete searchable transcription of your meeting.
- Supported platforms: Linux, App Store, Google Play.
11) Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Team is a web conference and screen sharing software that helps you to share your screen with your audience. This software can create collaborative classrooms. It also allows you to connect in professional communities and communicate with students and staff all in one place.
- You can create the perfect virtual setting by choosing, uploading, or blurring your background.
- Make high quality meetings, more personal, to increase your productivity.
- You can securely store, access, share, and collaborate your files from anywhere.
- This screen sharing software helps you to collaborate from anywhere.
- Allows you to streamline tasks and critical business processes by integrating apps and workflows.
- Supported platforms: Microsoft Windows
TeamViewer is a remote access, screen sharing and monitoring tool. The entire process begins with a minimum one meeting from a participant handing control of their computer to another.
- It helps you to show parts of your screen or individual applications
- This free screen share software for Windows 10 helps users to share video and audio with the participant.
- It allows you to establish a connection to any PC or server within a few seconds.
- It allows file sharing, chat, and whiteboard features are also supported.
- Supported platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.
Join.me is an enterprise-grade screen sharing and video conferencing app. This tool offers a high-quality screen sharing solution with audio and video conference calls, customizable meeting links, and white boarding.
- Presenter swap feature allows users to share their screens
- Customize your meeting background
- This mobile screen sharing app offers mobile whiteboard to share real-time notes
- One-Click Screen Sharing
- Supported platforms: Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Web.
Skype is one of the best video conferencing and screen sharing software that provides video chat and voice calling between computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Skype call recording allows you to record your calls to play later.
- You can create a poll to share with other participants
- This best screen share program provides both audio and video recording.
- Skype keeps your sensitive conversion private with encryption.
- You can share your presentation.
- This tool provides functionality using which you can react to any message.
- You can also call other people who are not online.
- Supported platforms: Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
Intermedia AnyMeeting is a powerful online meeting solution built for businesses of all sizes. It is an easy-to-use meeting experience which is available on desktop and mobile devices so that you can have reliable, stress-free meetings anywhere, anytime.
- No onboarding or training is required.
- Share your entire screen for more interactive meetings.
- Option for screen sharing with integrated audio options and HD video cameras.
- Record some meetings or all with unlimited recording storage and sharing capabilities
- This screen share app for mobile offers “secure” screen sharing
- Supported platforms: Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8, Linux / Ubuntu, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Integrations: Outlook, G-Suite, Slack, MS Teams, iPad, iPhone, and more.
16) Amazon Chime
Amazon Chime is a communications software that allows meeting, chatting, and placing business calls inside and outside your organization. It also allows you to share your screen or present information without any specific permission.
- Allows you to create and use personalized meeting URLs for your online meetings
- One of the easiest way to screen share and record your meetings
- Amazon Chime allows you to select the communication options that are best suited for your business.
- This Software allows you to meet, chat, and place business phone calls with a single and secure application.
- It offers a pay-per-use pricing structure, which allows you to pay for the features you use.
Splashtop’s desktop sharing app makes it easy for specialists to support the clients with their computers. It can be used for personal and business purposes.
- You can broadcast your Windows desktop in view-only mode via a simple web link.
- This screen sharing app for PC allows you to reboot the remote computer from your Splashtop app or web console.
- This is one of the best screen sharing software that allows your entire team to use remote access.
- Allows you to use the Screen Recording button in your remote access window to start and stop recording.
- Target computer must support Wake-on-LAN and should be connected via LAN cable.
BlueJeans is a meetings and screen sharing platform for the modern workplace. It can connect desktops, mobile devices, and room systems in one video meeting, offering incredible productivity features and a comprehensive security toolkit.
- You can perform an interactive meeting by sharing any type of content
- You can invite your attendee to quickly join a meeting.
- This one of the best screen sharing apps offers Dolby Voice + HD Video.
- Allow you to tag critical meeting moments and assign actions.
- Enterprise-grade Security.
- Allow users to connect their calendars and link their workstream with collaboration apps.
FreeConfrenceceCall is the easiest way to stay connected with colleagues and business partners from all around. You can perform free audio conferencing, video calling, and screen sharing using this software.
- Free screen sharing with no host or participant app downloads
- You can show anything on your desktop with Screen Sharing.
- Allows you to mark up, annotate, and call attention to particular areas on the documents and applications.
- This one of the best screen-sharing apps helps you control, support, and collaborate for free.
- Allows you to record screen sharing sessions with multiple presenters.
- Intuitive, hassle-free conferencing apps for every device
- Simple meeting dashboard.
- Supported platforms: Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Whereby is a web conference and screen sharing tool. This screen sharing app for mobile offers easy screen sharing, which helps teams to resolve questions and discuss ideas quickly.
- You can host presentations and collaborate with team members using the screen sharing feature
- This desktop screen sharing app allows you to use custom backgrounds and logos to showcase your brand.
- Allows you to record, download, and share any call
- You can contribute to the conversation silently with chat.
- Supported platforms: Web, Android, iOS
AnyDesk is a remote desktop sharing app that you can run portably or install like a regular program. This free screen sharing software tool helps you to provide secure remote desktop connections for IT professionals.
- Supports audio and file transfer
- Share your screen with multiple attendees.
- This screen capture software helps you to record the remote session
- Connections can be configured to favor quality or speed.
- Automatically updates to new software versions.
- Works on Linux, Windows, and macOS,
- Supported platforms: iPhone and iPad
It allows users to request screen sharing and integration with other SaaS service like Drift, Intercom and Zendesk with a single clock of the app.
- You can live chat while talking on the phone and see the screen of other participant instantly.
- You can navigate their site by drawing on your screen.
- No downloads required
- You can scroll, click and type together
23) Jitsi Meet
Jitsi Meet is a free multi-screen sharing platform and open-source video conferencing service. This screen share app for PC offers screen-sharing capabilities during calls, including the ability for a host to share YouTube videos with participants.
- Secure, flexible, and completely free video conferencing.
- Share your desktop, presentations, and more
- Invite users to a conference via a simple, custom URL
- Trade messages and emojis while video conference, with integrated chat.
- Supported platforms: iPhone and iPad, Android mobile, or tablets.
24) Dead Simple Screen Sharing
Dead Simple Screen Sharing helps you share your screen and audio conferencing for free without Login or Signup.
This screen share app allows you to share your screen with multiple people and conduct online meetings, webinars, or sales presentations.
- This is one of the best screen sharing apps that offers a feature for Audio Conferencing
- Exclusive Support for premium members
- You can deploy it on a server
- Helps you to conduct team meetings and presentations.
- No installation for screen sharing
- Secure screen sharing with SSL encryption
- Supported platforms: iPhone, iPad, and other tablets.
Screenleap is another screen sharing tool that allows you to share screens with others without installing the software. This screen share software has desktop, iPhone, iPad, and browser extensions. It is one of the best screen sharing websites that allows users to screen share for one hour per day with up to eight users.
- Quick and easy screen sharing
- Offers frictionless collaboration
- Integrates with your website
- You can share control of your computer with your viewers
- Allows you to share your screen with thousand viewers
- Support platform: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android.
Workstorm is the enterprise collaboration platform that gives your team efficiency when they need to do more work in less time. It is a powerful, remote working solution that helps you to share your screen securely.
- Communicate quickly via messaging
- You can schedule meetings in a flash
- Allows you to customize your workspace
- Handle all your tasks in one place
- Allows you to share files easily and securely
- Integrations:Secure messaging, file sharing, email, and calendar integrations.
❓ What is Screen Sharing Software?
Screen sharing tools allow users to share their devices in real time, enabling outside viewers to watch their movements. Screen sharing tools facilitate collaboration between teams and demonstrators with their audience by turning a user’s device screen into a point of discussion, a collaborative space, or a demonstration.
Screen sharing tools are a must in an organization’s collaboration software stack and are often built into other software products.
💻 Which are the Best Screen Sharing Software?
Below are some of the best screen sharing software:
⚡ How to select a screen share software?
Screen sharing software can be used for anything from webinar presentations to live customer support interactions to a quick check on a design with your colleague. Here are some important tips for selecting a screen sharing software:
- Ease of access for participants.
- It should be possible for presenters and participants to mark up the screen. At the same time, sharing should add a utility layer to the software.
- It should offer features like presenter-switching, joint annotation, co-browsing, and collaborative document editing.
- A good screen sharing software is the one which offers remote access features that is a huge plus if you are using screen sharing for customer support.
- You should be able to automate tasks like scheduling sessions and uploading recordings.
🔒 Is Screen Sharing safe?
Yes, it is mostly safe as most screen sharing tools offer end-to-end encryption and two-step authentication. It also helps for brute force protection. These best free screen sharing software also provide password protection and access control to protect user privacy while using screen sharing apps.
You can also restrict who can access your screen remotely by limiting or selecting the specific users who can further request to control or share your screen.
🏅 Is free Screen Sharing Software better than Team Collaboration Software?
The screen sharing application only shares the screen. Suppose you want a complete team collaboration tool that is a better fit for your business than a screen-sharing app, then a team meeting tool or Team collaboration software like Team viewer would be the better option for you.
✅ How to use Screen Sharing Software?
Here is how you can use a screen sharing software:
- Step 1) Download and install any screen sharing software on your computer or mobile device from the above list
- Step 2) Make sure the same software is also installed on the other person’s computer or mobile device with whom you are sharing the screen
- Step 3) Login or Sign up in the software using your email id and password
- Step 4) Now, invite people from your address book or create a meeting and share the meeting id with the person you want to share your screen with
- Step 5) Once the other person will enter the meeting id and join the meeting, both of the users will be able to see each other’s screen and share media files
- Step 6) You can also access the other person’s computer using the same option