Business email addresses are those which use the domain name of your company instead of a generic yahoo account or Gmail account, for example,
firstname.lastname@example.org. Many people use free email accounts with no custom domain name, which does not look professional. For example: email@example.com or Harry.firstname.lastname@example.org. Business email is an indispensable method of communicating with clients. Your order status and shipping updates, back-in-stock notification, etc. are also managed efficiently through email.
Best Business Email ID: Top Free Professional Email Picks
|Email Provider||Storage||Support||Spam Filtering||Access||Link|
|Gmail||30 GB||Chat, Call||Yes||iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Linux||Learn More|
|Proton Mail||5 GB||Chat, Email||Yes||iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Linux||Learn More|
|Bluehost||5 GB||Chat||Yes||iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Linux||Learn More|
|Yahoo mail||10 GB||24/7 Phone support||Yes||iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Linux||Learn More|
|Zoho Mail||15 GB||Chat, Call||Yes||iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Linux||Learn More|
Gmail for business is the most intuitive, useful, and efficient emailing application with more than 2 billion active users worldwide. GSuite provides a secure and ad-free email experience and offers smart replies. Gmail has advanced grammar and spell-check capabilities. The application It enables you to access Gmail offline by using Google Chroma browser.
- The software enables you to connect with other people via Google Meet and Chat.
- This professional email address works with other software like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and Apple Mail.
- It provides nudges that help you to follow up and respond to messages.
- Gmail blocks phishing emails automatically.
- You can view attachments, snooze messages, and open attachments without opening emails.
2) Proton Mail
ProtonMail is an open-source and secure email service for business. It has easy to use secure email service, having an end-to-end encryption.
- This free business email address is protected by Swiss privacy law.
- The app is available on your web browser and through Android and iOS apps.
- You can send and receive confidential emails.
- It is one of the best email for business and provides full support of PGP (Pretty Good Privacy).
- ProtonMail enables you to easily manage your organization with the admin console.
- No personal information is needed to create your secure business email account.
- ProtonMail is optimized to help you better organize read, as well as send an email.
Bluehost is easy to use professional business email service provider. It allows you to customize mail in less effort. This web application has shared working documents and integrated video meetings.
- It offers one the best email accounts and allows you to manage your email from the web on any device.
- The software provides an intuitive, user-friendly dashboard.
- Bluehost provides 24/7 expert support.
- The software enables you to collaborate with other people via Microsoft teams.
- It automatically updates the application.
4) Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail is a business email service provider that enables you to sign up with ease. It helps you to manage multiple employees online. This application uses SSL encryption to keep it secure.
- You can easily add new alias or mailboxes, reset passwords, transfer mailboxes, and more.
- Yahoo Mail allows you to customize your inbox by choosing themes.
- Users can search work email by keyword, date, or contact.
- The Yahoo Mail mobile app makes it easy for you to manage your emails while you are traveling.
- Yahoo Mail blocks more than 15 billion spam messages.
5) Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is a secure email hosting service provider for your business. It allows you to set up a custom email address with no hassle. This software has a control panel that helps you to manage group aliases, add users, and set up policies to moderate business email content.
- You can integrate with Zoho CRM (Customer Relation Management) to manage your sales.
- It follows the e-Discovery process that helps you to discover emails quickly.
- This application offers protection against fake emails.
- It allows you to add comments, share files, manage tasks, and more.
- Zoho enables you to read mails from a mobile device.
Outlook is one of the best business email service provider that includes Exchange Server, Exchange Online, and Office 365. It allows you to access email, shared calendars, and contacts anywhere.
- It protects your confidential information.
- Outlook gives Bcc warning when emails are blind copied.
- This software provides intelligent reminders.
- It helps you to find the needed information quickly.
- Outlook offers keyboard shortcuts for ease of access.
- It allows you to create rules to prioritize and organize emails.
- Outlook has a built-in calendar that enables you to schedule and manage meetings or events.
- You can see contact information when you hover over its name.
- It provides a simple way to find people, and messages, documents in email.
Namecheap is a secure and fast email hosting system designed for business and personal needs. It helps you to collaborate with other people with ease. This mail hosting service provider allows you to manage multiple email accounts under one roof.
- Offers HTML signature.
- You will get protection from spam.
- Support of IMAP, SMTP, and POP3.
- Compatible with Windows, Apple, and Android devices.
FastMail is a software that enables you to get email address matching your business website. It allows you to create many aliases of mails. This software provides one inbox to send and read all the mails you have created.
- You can get assistance from the support team.
- It allows you to use up to 100 of your own domains.
- The software enables you to share calendars, email folders, and contacts.
- It can protect your sensitive business data available in the mail.
- You can access Fastmail your browser mobile and desktop.
- Fastmail helps you to manage your inbox with ease.
Godady is a modern webmail portal that offers ad-free emails. It provides data security and spam filtering facility. This application enables you to preview your attached files.
- This app helps you to schedule appointments, get reminders, and send invites on all the devices.
- It offers email address that matches your domain.
- Godaddy stores emails in a secure database.
- The software offers a mobile-friendly interface.
- It allows you to restore accidentally deleted emails with just one mouse click.
- Godaddy business email works with any email app of your choice.
❓ Can I use mobile email apps and desktop with a custom email address?
Yes, you can use a custom business email address with any mobile email apps or desktop. Many apps can automatically figure out mail settings.
👉 Can I switch my free business email account to another provider if needed?
Yes, you need to first set up a professional email address using the steps mentioned above. Then you can use email forwarding to auto-forward any incoming emails to your Gmail, Yahoo, or other free business email accounts to your newly created custom domain email address.
You can then use the new business email to correspond with clients while ensuring that any messages to your old email account are also received in the new account.
⚡ How to select a business email provider?
Here are the top selection criteria’s to check when you select any email provider:
- Reputation: Your business email service provider should have a good reputation. A business email address is one of the first aspects that your clients see.
- Archive Capabilities: Good business email providers enable you to save, store, archive, and search your messages.
- Security: You should look for strong security measures while choosing a business email provider. It helps you to keep your message safe and protects from unauthorized access to email account.
- Integration: Some email services work fine with other business software like productivity suites and calendars. If your business depends on such tools, you should go for the email package that integrates them.
- Spam Filter: Spam messages waste your time, and you do not want to read them. Thereby, you need email service having a system to detect and filter out spam messages.
- Reliability: Your business email service provider should be running when you actually need it. The downtime of Email can result in unhappy or lost customers.
- Storage: Storage is one of the important aspects When selecting an email service provider. It would help if you kept in mind that the amount of enough storage space included with your account.
- Ease of Use: Your staff member needs to create and use email account as your business grows. You have to look for the email service provider, which is easy to use, so it reduces staff training time.
- Advanced Features: Advanced features like the ability to schedule tasks or recall messages depending on your unique business need.
🏅 Is it possible to create a free business email address without developing any website?
Yes, you can create a free professional email address without developing any website. However, you will still have to pay for business email domain name registration. Domain name registration and email hosting service come free with a web hosting package. You need to sign up on the website of the hosting service provider, and then simply create your email address.
🚀 What is the storage space of email?
Email storage space is the total amount of data, in megabytes, that your email messages occupy on the server. Each character written in your email message is equal to one byte of space. The size of your email attachments like PDF, images, slides, etc. are also included while calculating the storage space used.
All professional email providers have a fixed storage space that they allocate to each email account. Once this limit is breached, all incoming emails will bounce. Also, you will not be able to send any new emails. Hence, it is important to monitor the current storage space consumed by your email account to prevent the loss of important incoming client emails.
⭐ What admin features are supported by G Suite?
The admin features supported by G Suite are:
- It allows you to add new users.
- Update user details in bulk.
- Reset password.
- Rename user.
- Add any user to a group.
- Download user details.
- You can suspend the user.
- It allows admin to restore data.
- Delete user.
- Change the organization unit.
❗ What are SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records?
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework) is a protocol for validating email, which is designed to find and block email spoofing.
- DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) is a method for authenticating email. It enables a receiver to know that email was sent and authorized by the domain author.
- DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance) is a protocol for email authentication. It is specifically designed to give email owners the ability to safeguard their domain from unauthorized use. It is important to set SPF, DKIM, and DMARC for your email accounts to avoid spoofing and spam.
⚡ Can you create a free business email without domain registration?
No, you cannot create a free business email without domain registration. If you do not want to register a domain, you can create a free account with Yahoo and Gmail. It will not have your business name. Therefore, it can’t be considered as a business email address by other businesses and customers.
❓ How to find an available domain name?
Ideally, your domain name is your business name with the domain name extension .com. Though, it can be hard to get the desired domain name as a majority of common names are already taken. You can try prefixes or suffixes or adding keywords to your business name in order to find an alternate domain name that is available.
👉 Do you need to get a .com domain?
The .com domain extension is the most common choice among businesses. However, due to vast popularity, it is hard to find available .com domain. You can other domain extensions like .co, .org, which are well suited for business use.
🏅 How can you achieve a subject line which is spam-free?
You can achieve a subject line which is spam free by considering the following points:
- Avoid overused words.
- Include localization/personalization when possible, for example, first name, city, etc.
- Write a short subject line below 50 characters.
- Avoid exclamation marks, all caps, and other special characters like @, #, and %.
⚡ What is a good way to structure a professional email signature?
Your email structure includes the basic elements like first and last name, title, email address, phone number, company, and a link to your website.
✅ Which is better: G Suite or Microsoft Office 365?
The answer to this question depends on your unique choice and preferences. However, if your business is looking to find the best value and the user-friendly tools, the G Suite is a better option for you.
🚀 Is Gmail good for business?
Gmail is a very known email service for businesses. The domain name and business email come packed with a range of features. It has built-in security, which protects you and your inbox. It offers collaboration and productivity tools such as Google Sheets, Slides, Docs, and more.
❓ What is the difference between Gmail and G Suite?
Gmail for business is called G Suite. Here are the key differences between Gmail and G Suite:
|It is designed for personal use.||It is designed for business.|
|Gmail access right is owned by a user who has the password.||G Suite access right is owned by a business administrator.|
|You need user permission when requesting for individual resources.||It has default rights.|
|Loss of access to services and data requires rebuild.||The data can be easily saved and transferred; the service can be continued to be accessed.|
💻 What are MX records?
MX (Mail Exchange) records are DNS records which are needed for delivering email to your address. It is used to know which email servers accept incoming mails for your domain name and where they should route to.
❓ What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy of sending a commercial message to a group of people using email. It provides higher conversion rates as a business is targeting the people who already have an interest in their brand.
💥 What is IMAP, POP3, SMTP?
IMAP: IMAP or Internet Message Access Protocol is a mail protocol that is used to access email on the web server from the local PC. It stores messages on a server and synchronizes the mails across multiple devices.
POP3: POP3 or Post Office Protocol version 3 is a mail protocol that is used to receive emails from server to local email client. It downloads mail messages on your computer and deletes them from the server.
SMTP: SMTP or Simple Mail Transfer Protocol is an application to send messages to the mail server for relaying.
When you send emails, the web server processes your mails and decides which server to send messages. The mail service provider downloads the mails and places in the inbox of the recipient.
❓ What is Microsoft Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange is email server solution that manages all your mails. It performs different activities related to your incoming, outgoing, and drafts messages, & calendars.
✅ How to make a Business Email?
Here is a step by step process on how to make a business email:
- Step 1) Visit any good hosting service provider website
- Step 2) Choose a hosting plan for your domain
- Step 3) Choose your domain name
- Step 4) Now, create your business email and confirm changes
- Step 5) Now, you can access your business email
💻 What are the Best Emails to use for Business?
Here are some of the best email to use for business:
- Proton Mail
- Zoho Mail
🏅 How to get a FREE Business Email?
Below is a step by step process on how to get a free business email:
- Step 1) Visit any of the above-listed business email service providers
- Step 2) Sign up with your business details like domain name, website, contact details, etc.
- Step 3) Set up your business email account and confirm the final changes
- Step 4) Now, you can use your free business email