iOS emulators are programs that replicate the hardware of an iPhone on other operating systems. It helps you to run and test iOS apps on Windows PC or Mac devices. They are useful for app developers who want to know how a specific app will appear and function on the iPhone and iPad. With the help of iOS emulator software, you can play classic games, run iOS-specific software, and check the look of the app Apple’s design, interface, and some limited functionality.
These solutions make it possible for iOS applications to be used on different operating systems, such as Android and Windows. Here is a handpicked list of some best iOS emulators, selected after extensive research of about 50+ emulators.
BEST iOS Emulators to run Apps
|Tools||Supported Platforms||Free Trial||Link|
|Xamarin TestFlight||Android, iOS, iPad, mac, tvOS, watch OS, and Windows||Basic Life Free time version||Learn More|
|iPadian||Compatible with Windows, Mac, and even Linux||No||Learn More|
|Xcode||iOS, iPad, tvOS, watchOS, and Mac.||Free if you have Apple ID.||Learn More|
|Appetize.io||You can run with iOS & Android apps within a web browser||Yes, but only for 1 concurrent session and 100 minutes per month.||Learn More|
|Corellium||iOS, iPhone, and Android.||Yes- On request||Learn More|
1) Xamarin TestFlight – Best Windows Emulator to run iOS Apps
Xamarin TestFlight is an authentic iOS emulator to beta test iOS applications with Visual Studio Enterprise on Windows. It enables you to run iOS apps on Windows PC and airplay the content from iPhone to Mac. This emulator software previously belonged to Microsoft and is currently owned by Apple.
- The Xamarin TestFlight features a variety of options such as rotate, shake, or invoke other states.
- It offers a step-by-step instruction guide to generating a new profile.
- TestFlight supports iOS apps and devices, including iPad, Mac, tvOS, watchOS, and iMessage.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|Apple-certified and excellent for developers and professional use.||The setup is quite tricky and technical, with a lot of documentation.|
|You can test up to 100 apps, internally or externally.||The Xamarin TestFlight does not support applications below iOS 8.0 or older versions.|
|It allows you to test multiple builds.|
|It allows you to have high-quality, well-tested apps in the App Store|
Supported Platforms: Supports apps on Android, iOS, iPad, mac, tvOS, watch OS, and Windows.
Price: Free Software
Free Trial: Basic Life time Free version
2) iPadian – Best for Providing a real iPad interface
iPadian is a simple, easy-to-use, useful iOS simulator designed for Windows operating systems. It creates an impression of using the iOS so that you can look and feel the difference between Android and iOS. iPadian programming lets you replicate the interface of iOS on your windows computer. The software comes with various functions, including social media widgets, an easy-to-access sidebar for the Application Store, iMessage, and Siri.
- It helps for access to Siri, WatchOS, TvOS, and the App Store
- This iOS emulator imitates the appearance, design, or basic features of an Apple device
- Works best with Facebook, Spotify, Tiktok, WhatsApp, Crossy road, Instagram, and more.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|This iOS simulator gives you access to over 300 apps.||To use the iPadian program, you are required to install Adobe Air on the PC.|
|It offers various customization options with a quick access sidebar||You can run this app that was designed especially for the iPadian simulator.|
|It lets you run some well-known and influential iPhone or iPad apps right on your desktop.|
Supported Platforms: Compatible with Windows, Mac, and even Linux.
Price: $25.00 for a lifetime plan.
Free Trial: No
3) Xcode – Best Mac-based app development and testing software
Xcode is Apple’s integrated development environment (IDE) that you use to build apps for Apple products, which include iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, and Mac. This iOS emulator delivers tools to manage the entire application development workflow, from creating the App for testing, optimizing, and submitting it to the Apple Store.
- XCode’s interface integrates code editing, user interface design, asset management, testing, and debugging.
- It provides smarter code completion, and additional dynamic snippets will quickly get you the code you want.
- Xcode detects an error, and the source code editor highlights the mistake and offers a possible solution to fix it.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|It performs exceptionally well even on older Mac devices.||Works only on Mac as Safari is only available on Mac|
|The web pages and even single-page applications will work faultlessly.||You cannot use other browsers to debug.|
|Configure workflows to suit your development process|
|It shows live status indicators that allow you to filter by the build tasks you want to monitor.|
Supported Platforms: iOS, iPad, tvOS, watchOS, and Mac.
Price: Free if you have Apple ID.
Free Trial: Yes, Lifetime free Basic version for Apple users.
4) Appetize.io – Best for network traffic monitoring
Appetize.io is a useful iPhone emulator for PC and Windows. It allows users to run iPhone apps directly from a web browser, requiring no downloads, plugins, or administrator privileges. It is one of the iOS emulators is utilized for mobile application demonstration, training, developer testing, and general app emulation.
- Appetize.io has an extensive portfolio of high-profile clients.
- You can upload your app through our website or API
- It allows you to track and audit usage by agents and fine-tune access controls and permissions.
- It provides easy access to network traffic, debugs logs, and video recordings.
- You can view the remote device in action to quickly diagnose any problems.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|Window users can track their embedded and uploaded content usage.||The free trial is limited to one concurrent user and 100 minutes of use|
|It easily accesses network traffic, debug logs, and video recordings.||It is not an ideal simulator for playing games.|
|You can upload your app through our website or API|
|Get insightful analytics on session times, conversion rates, and many more related to your App.|
Supported Platforms: Run iOS & Android apps within a web browser on any computer
Price: Plan starting at $40 per month for 20 concurrent sessions.
Free Trial: Yes, but only for 1 concurrent session and 100 minutes per month.
5) Corellium – Best Browser-based emulator to run iOS Apps
Corellium is a premium iOS emulator to run and test iOS applications. It helps application developers and security teams to create, test, and secure mobile and IoT apps, hardware, and firmware, through the power of Arm virtualization. It is one of the best iOS emulators, which security researchers primarily use to emulate an iOS device in the browser.
- Corellium software is offered as a cloud service and as an on-site device.
- Browse the device filesystem directly from our UI.
- You can connect to iOS devices via multiple options, including g XCode or libimobile script.
- You can also use an HTTP proxy/monitor, like Burp or Charles Proxy.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|It offers Easy integration with Xcode, Frida, Android Studio, and Burp Suite||It is not easy to use, and setting it up is a challenging & complicated task.|
|You can connect with the virtual device to standard debug tools like GDB and IDA and run scripts.|
|It also allows you to use your favorite HTTP proxy/monitor, like Burp or Charles Proxy.|
Supported Platforms: Android 7 to 12 and iOS 10.3 to iOS 15
Price: Plan starting at $99/ month for a 2-core CPU plan
Free Trial: Yes- On request
6) Smartface – Best for Developing iOS apps with a single codebase
Smartface is considered one of the best iOS emulators for PC due to its incredibly user-friendly experience. It offers many advanced features, including cross-platform compatibility. It is widely utilized by developers to code and test mobile applications. It is ideal for creating a mobile application with a platform-based approach, including Java and Objective-C/Swift.
- It enables you to develop your app’s user interface with the intuitive WYSIWYG design editor with auto code generation.
- You can develop high-quality native iOS and Android apps with a single codebase.
- It allows you to instantly preview your app on an actual or virtual device.
- Smartface browser emulator and simulator support all frameworks such as Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, React Native, Ionic, Cordova, and many more.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|It helps you to develop high-quality native iOS and Android apps with a single codebase.||You need to purchase the premium plan or license to continue using the emulator after the trial ends.|
|You can develop the user interface of your iOS app with the intuitive WYSIWYG design editor.||The emulator does not support Bluetooth.|
|Provides single Codebase and Unification|
|Instant Preview and Deployment|
Supported Platforms: op iOS and Android apps on Windows, macOS, or Linux.
Price: Contact customer care for pricing
Free Trial: Yes, 15 days.
7) RunThatApp – Best For hosting your app anywhere and on any device
RunThatApp is a cloud-based iOS emulator for Android smartphones. Through RunThatApp, you can host your App from anywhere, with any device having a standard browser that can run your iPhone App. RunThatApp enables you to run your mobile applications smoothly in any browser enabling the users to test and promote the apps.
- RunThatApp enables the support person and the customer to interact with the same running instance of the App.
- It allows you to beta test, demos your app, and submit feedback.
- It is designed to work on every device, every smartphone, every tablet, and with a modern browser.
- An Android phone user can run your iOS app, and an iOS user can run Android Apps.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|RunThatApp can run Apple iOS 10.3 and older Android Apps.||RunThatApp is not free to use. You need to purchase a paid plan.|
|It does not require any plugins, Java, or special software to run the App.||The basic version offers only a few features.|
|It has the actual app-casting technology that enables smooth multiple shared user collaboration.|
Supported Platforms: Capable of accessing all iOS and Android OS
Price: Plan starting at $0.05 per minute
Free Trial: No- But offers Demo.
8) Delta Emulator – Best for easy navigation & storing cheat codes.
Delta is one of the best iOS emulators that offers easy controls and also allows you to save cheat codes. With it, you can connect wireless PS4, Xbox One, and MFi controllers, as well as Bluetooth or wired keyboards.
- Delta offers easy controls and saves cheat codes.
- It supports a huge range of Nintendo consoles
- Works with native iOS framework.
- Controller Support
- Delta Emulator enables iCloud sync.
- You can customize the emulator skins that appear on your iPhone screen.
|👍 Pros||👎 Cons|
|It allows you to save your games in any state.||The free version does not offer many features.|
|Sync all your data to Google Drive or Dropbox for safekeeping.|
|The AltStore allows you to download an incredibly stable version of Delta.|
Supported Platforms: Android, iPhone, iPad, PC.
Price: Plan starting at $40 / per month for 20 concurrent sessions.
Free Trial: Free Basic Version
❓ What is an iOS emulator?
iOS emulators are programs that replicate the hardware of an iPhone on other operating systems. These emulators often test iPhone software on Windows or Mac computers. It also makes running and testing iOS apps on Windows PC or Mac devices easy.
🏅 What are the best iOS Emulators?
Here are the best iOS Emulators:
👉 What can you do with iOS Emulators?
Smartphone application developers often use iOS emulators to test iPhone-related software on Windows or Mac computers. With the help of iOS emulators, you can run a mobile app or your favorite mobile game like PUBG, game boy, or if you are a software or mobile applications developer, this emulator for iPhone will help in the testing of apps before launching them.