Android browser is a mobile application for accessing the information on the WWW (World Wide Web). These programs retrieve the content from the server and display a web page on the screen when you request it from a specific website. These applications help you to browse and navigate sites.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Android Browser with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) mobile browser software.
Best Android Browser: Top Picks
1) Google Chrome
Google Chrome is easy to use, secure, and fast mobile browser for Android. This application offers an incognito mode to browse the internet without storing history. It automatically optimizes websites when you are using a slow 2G network connection.
- It shows warnings when you download dangerous files or navigate the malicious site.
- You can quickly search to find the answer using Google Voice.
- It has built-in Google translate.
- This Browser can sync bookmark, password, settings to al the devices.
- You can pull down to refresh any website.
2) Browser 4G
Browser 4G is a fast browser for Android devices. It enables you to surf social networking sites, a heavily loaded website with videos and photos.
- You can access your favorite website with just one tap.
- Supports more than 44 languages.
- This application provides full privacy.
- Available for most Android versions.
- It uses communication technology standards for browsing any website.
- You can browse web pages in full-screen mode.
- Provides easy to use layout.
3) Smart Search & Web Browser
Smart Search & Web Browser is a portal that can be used to immediately find results from Bing, Google, YouTube, etc. This application also has a built-in QR code scanner.
- You can manage a bookmark with ease.
- It has readability mode to read the web page content without any hassle.
- Control volume and brightness of the full-screen video.
- It offers various widgets for search queries, trends, and inspiring quotes.
- This app provides an incognito mode to browse websites privately.
4) DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is an Android application. This app enables you to clear all your browsing data with just one tap. It uses the HTTPS website connection for security. This tool can gather results from over 400 sources, including Yahoo, Bing, and Wikipedia.
- DuckDuckGo does not save your search histories.
- You can save your settings in the cloud.
- This app helps you to extract information with fewer clicks.
- Extracting information with fewer clicks.
- It allows you to limit your search by region.
5) Aloha Browser Turbo
Aloha is a fast, free, full-featured web browser that offers maximum security and privacy. It offers free VPN and can block advertisements.
- You can keep your browser tab private.
- It enables you to manage your downloaded files.
- This browser enables you to watch VR videos.
- You can keep your files securely encrypted.
6) Aloha Browser Turbo - private Browser + Free VPN
Aloha Browser Turbo is an Android browser app that offers Virtual Private Network facilities. This tool can block advertisements and popups. It helps you to keep files securely protected and encrypted from other people.
- You can watch VR videos from the Browser.
- It allows you to lock private tabs with passcode and fingerprint.
- You can save videos clips directly from the media player.
- This app helps you to transfer files between your computer and device easily over Wi-Fi.
7) Firefox Browser
Firefox Browser is one of the best mobile browsers that allows you to surf the website privately. It can block more than 2000 trackers and prevent slowing down your speed.
- You can make a personalization of Firefox with add-ons.
- It can block unwanted ads as well as third-party cookies.
- You can access your favorite site with ease.
- Quickly share links to social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and more.
- You can send web content and video from phone or tablet to TV, having streaming capabilities.
8) Kiwi Browser
Kiwi Browser is an Android application that allows you to browse the internet, read the news, and watch videos with no problem. It offers a customizable mode to browse the web at night. The Browser supports private browsing.
- Kiwi Browser can block advertisements and annoying notifications.
- You can customize your home page.
- This Browser can translate more than 60 languages.
- You can import or export bookmarks.
- It allows you to customize the download folder.
- The browser offers an intuitive interface.
9) Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge is an Android application that enables you to browse the internet by maintaining your privacy. It helps you to find and manage the needed content on the web with ease.
- It can block unwanted advertisements.
- You can personalize browsing experience the way you want.
- It does not store cookies, autofill information, history, and temporary files in your device.
10) Tor Browser
Tor Browser is the safest browser that prevents third-party trackers from following you. It offers security through encryption. This application enables you to visit blocked websites.
- You can freely access websites that are blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- It can automatically decrypt the data at the client-side.
- The Browser provides anonymity to websites along with servers.
- Perform tasks without revealing the source IP.
11) Phoenix Browser
Phoenix Browser is a free web application for Android phones. It offers WhatsApp status saver plugin, quick video downloading, and more. This app offers fast browsing and downloads.
- It supports incognito browsing.
- This application enables you to manage images, videos, and documents with ease.
- It can block everything, including popups and annoying adverts.
- Phoenix Browser supports bookmarking sites.
- You can create shortcuts of websites.
- The tool offers speed dial for quick website access.
12) Samsung Internet Browser
Samsung Internet Browser is an internet browser that protects your privacy and security while browsing the web. It provides filters for blocking web content.
- It offers a more convenient browsing experience with a customized menu and video assistant.
- This tool provides quick access to the site you visit often.
- It supports varieties of Samsung devices.
- Menus can be customized.
- It offers a convenient mobile add-ons.
13) Brave Browser
Brave Browser is a fast and free web browser with a pop-up and ad blocker. This app helps you to save battery and data by disabling the loading of images and videos.
- It can Sync bookmarks securely.
- This app can block 3rd party cookies.
- It uses HTTPS connection for security.
- Brave Browser offers a fast and private search engine.
- This Browser provides private bookmarks.
14) Dolphin Browser
Dolphin Browser is an app that can be used on Android phones. This application can load the content faster. It allows you to personalize search experience.
- Supports incognito browsing.
- You swap with a finger to switch multiple browser tabs.
- It can clean your browsing history.
- Offers a wide range of add-ons.
- Quickly share content with Skype, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- You can customize the browser the way you interested.
15) APUS Browser: private Browser, video downloader
APUS Browser is a fast and free app for Android devices. It provides you a smooth browsing experience. This app offers speed mode to surf browser faster.
- Browse pages in incognito.
- It allows users to download videos quicker.
- You can browse sites without loading images to save your internet data.
- It allows you to navigate more than one site in different tabs simultaneously.
- This app can protect eyes while surfing.
16) Maxthon Browser
Maxthon Browser is an app that allows you to view multiple websites in the same window. This program enables you to customize the theme. It can restore web pages in case of browser crashes.
- This app supports multi-language.
- It can sync tabs, bookmarks, and history across all devices.
- You can collect and save content with ease.
- It comes with a built-in adblocker.
- This app offers a customizable speed dial.
- Multiple tabs can be managed easily.
- It lets you control mobile internet usage by preventing loading images and videos.
- Maxthon Browser allows you to open as many tabs as you like.
17) Web Browser & Explorer
Web Browser & Explorer is a fast, secure, and easy application. This program offers a quick search using default search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. It supports flash player.
- It provides an incognito mode.
- You can bookmark sites with ease.
- It offers customizable themes.
- You can open a website in full-screen mode.
- Web Browser & Explorer is designed for both tablets and phones.
- You can share your mobile content through Twitter, Facebook, SMS, and Email.
18) Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a fast web browsing application, VPN, and ad blocker. It can keep you hidden from ISPs, trackers, and hackers. This application can protect your password using the AES-256 encryption technique.
- Customize browsing modes as per your need.
- It can auto-detect when the video is available to download from the site you are surfing.
- Avast secure browser can secure your DNS, bookmarks, IP address, and more.
- Browse quicker by blocking advertisements.
19) Fulldive Browser
Fulldive Browser is a lightweight Android application. It offers a fast and secure internet surfing experience. This app enables you to chat and comment on any website.
- You can add news feed like CNBC, WSJ, CNN, and NYT.
- It provides an easy way to access your social feeds and news feeds on your lock screen.
- This app can block popup, video advertisements, and banner ads.
- You can browse securely with incognito mode.
20) Vivaldi Browser
Vivaldi Browser is a smartphone app that can provide tracking protection and block advertisement. It has a desktop-style tab and private mode. You can use this program to browse web pages fast.
- Offers easy to use user interface.
- You can manage browser tabs with ease.
- It allows you to securely sync passwords, notes, and bookmarks across all devices.
- You can capture the full-length of a screenshot of any website.
- It provides download and bookmark manager.
- Vivaldi Browser enables you to access the website using shortcuts.
21) Mint Browser - Video download, Fast, Light, Secure
Mint Browser is an app for Android. It offers a faster and safer internet browsing experience. This tool allows you to download any video with one tap button.
- Offers night mode to protect your eyes while surfing the net in the dark.
- It can block ads and restrict the automatic loading of images to save your mobile data.
- Provides incognito mode.
Puffin is a browser for Android devices that offers faster internet browsing speed. This application offers Adobe flash over the cloud.
- All the traffic from the Puffin app to its server is encrypted.
- It offers a color theme for the sidebar and toolbar.
- This application provides both mobile view and desktop view.
- It can auto-clean your browsing activity.
- This application supports theater mode for flash games and videos.
23) Surfy Browser
Surfy Browser is an app to surf the internet. It offers desktop-like tabs. This application is optimized for mobile. Therefore, it helps you to reduce mobile data usage.
- Shake the phone to refresh the website.
- Downloaded files can be saved and shared with other people.
- It allows you to export downloaded files to the SD card and media library.
- This application allows you to download YouTube videos with ease.
- Customize tabs and bar colors.
- Easily search anything on the web page.
- It enables you to pin web pages to the launch pad.
- Surfy Browser can clear browser history and cookies.
⚡ What is the Android browser?
Android browser is a mobile application for accessing the information on the WWW (World Wide Web).
These programs retrieve the content from the server and display a web page on the screen when you request it from a specific website. These applications help you to browse and navigate sites.
❓ What are the basic features of the Android browser?
Here are the basic features of internet browser:
- This application offers an incognito mode to browse the internet without storing history.
- They offers a night mode feature to reduce eye strain.
- You can manage a bookmark with ease.
- They have readability mode to read the web page content without any hassle.
- They can block unwanted ads as well as third-party cookies.
✔️ Is it safe to disable the Android system WebView?
It is safe to disable the Android system WebView by using Android Nougat or above operating system. In case, if you are using lower versions, it is good that you leave as it is.