These applications enable you to block advertising in any app. Many such programs enable you to access important files that are usually hidden in your mobile.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Android Rooting Apps, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
BEST Android Rooting Apps and APK: Top Picks
|👍 Dr.Fone – Root||Learn More|
|Rescue Root||Learn More|
Dr.Fone – Root is a tool that enables you to install applications that are blocked by carriers. It helps you to uninstall bloatware to reduce unwanted CPU and RAM usage. This tool enables you to quickly root and unroot your phone.
Dr.Fone – Root does not keep your data during the rooting process. It allows you to root your phone for free just with one mouse click.
- This free root android app enables you to remove the advertisement in apps.
- Offers numerous features like photosphere (360-degree panorama) and slow-motion video.
- This Android root APK can increase the performance of your mobile phone.
- Allows you to install the latest version of the Android phone.
- You can install applications that are incompatible.
OneClickRoot is a fast and secure rooting application for Android devices. It is one of the best root app for Android which helps you to boost your phone speed and battery life. This easy rooting application enables you to root Android 10 and block ads in any app.
- You can download mobile applications that are not available in your country.
- Allows you to back-up you’re your mobile data byte by byte.
- This rooting APK offers free wireless tethering.
- Enables you to install the apps that are incompatible with your mobile phone.
- You can access important files that are usually hidden.
3) Rescue Root
Rescue Root is an application that enables you to root Android device with just one mouse click. It is one of the best root apps for Android which enables you to backup and protects your phone with ease. This tool has a good Android rooting database that is compatible with all the latest devices. Rescue Root allows you to get unlimited backups of your Android phone including, contacts, apps, SMS, etc.
- This Android app rooter enables you to customize root for a specific device.
- Allows you to restore the phone to the previous unrooted state.
- Offers 24/7 hours supports.
- It is available for all Android mobile phones.
- This is one of the best rooting apps in the Android App Store that supports unlimited data restoration.
4) XBooster Root
XBooster Root is a tool that enables you to boost your device performance. This application helps you to improve the battery life of your phone. It offers an intuitive interface that enables you to delete Android system applications.
- It is one of the best root APK that helps you to save space in RAM.
- This app for rooting android phone helps you to remove useless background apps.
- It helps you to enhance video or gaming graphics.
KingoRoot is a rooting app for android devices that enables you to customize the phone with no hassle. This application supports all Android operating system versions. It is one of the best android rooting softwares which offers a good and simple interface to save your space in RAM. KingoRoot enables you to root Android with just one mouse click.
- This Android rooting software supports a large variety of phones like LG, Samsung, HTC, and more.
- This root phone application enables you to speed up the performance of your mobile.
- Allows you to easily streamline your Android phone.
- Helps you to root android with pc.
SRSRoot is Android app that enables you to root a device with just one mouse click. It allows you to reset the device with gestures and user lock.
- This Android root software enables you to root Android tablet and other Android devices.
- You can easily unroot your phone.
- Helps you to make your device faster.
- This is one of the best apps to root Android OS that enables you to increase the battery life of your device.
- Provides complete control over the feature of your Android phone.
7) SuperSU Root
SuperSU Root is access management tool that is developed for Android devices. It is one of the best root apps that offers user access logging and detailed log of the applications that require to access superuser permissions.
- This is one of the best android rooting software that allows you to unroot permanently or temporarily.
- This root Android APK enables you to remove pre-installed apps available in your Android phone.
- Helps you to manage root access of installed apps from the google play store with ease.
8) Root Essentials
Root Essentials is a tool for phone, Android wear, and tablet. It enables you to manage your phone applications with minimal effort. This app helps you to check the status of the battery.
Root Essentials can quickly check your devices for rooting access. It frees up your storage space available in your mobile device.
- You can edit the LCD density of your mobile.
- It helps you to measure the performance of your device battery.
- This is one of the best apps for rooted android that allows you to view device information.
- Enables you to change the emoji of your phone.
- Offers more than 700 fonts to choose from.
- This rooting program enables you to change the device system language.
9) ROM Toolbox Pro
ROM Toolbox Pro is app for rooting Android phones that enables you to make your device fast. This root app for Android allows you to create, manage, and restore Android backup. It helps you to wipe data, cache, and battery stats.
- Allows you to batch copy-paste, zip, delete, view, edit, and moves files.
- You use this app to change file ownership and permissions.
- Enables you to enable or disable apps that run on startup.
- This is one of the best root android apps that helps you to install custom fonts from the SD card.
- You can create a boot animation from the GIF file.
- ROM Toolbox can change the device boot logo.
LiveBoot is an app that enables you to test your current configuration of the device without rebooting. It allows you to set the background when your Android phone boost.
- It performs debugging of Android application with commands.
- This application allows you to access the system message register.
- Allows you to see the processes are running during the Android boot.
11) Root Checker
Root Checker is Android application that provides root access with no hassle. It will check and verify the su binary (A file installed when you root your phone) in your device. This app helps you to verify root access of your mobile phone by pressing a single mouse button. It allows you to share the result on social networking sites.
- This is one of the best rooting apps for Android that can instantly and correctly verify functioning.
- Provides notification when your devices are rooted.
- You can get a detailed guide to learn the basics about root.
- You can view root installation statistics with ease.
- This mobile root APK allows you to view the history of root install results.
💻 Which are the Best Rooting Apps for Android 10 Phone?
Here are the best rooting apps for Android 10 phones:
❓ What is the Android Rooting App?
Android Rooting Apps are programs that provide complete control over phone or tablet. It helps you to boost your phone speed and battery life. These applications enable you to block advertising in any app. Many such programs enable you to access important files that are usually hidden in your mobile.
Also Check: BEST Android Cleaner Apps
🚀 What benefits can I get after Rooting?
Here are the benefits you will get after rooting:
- Remove unwanted applications: You can get rid of large apps that slow down your system or drain the life of the battery.
- Access the settings: Rooting the phone helps you to enable previously disabled settings.
- Install tools: Android rooting enables you to install specialized tools that can improve your phone performance.
- Perform customization: Rooting allows you to easily customize the Android operating system.
- Blocks advertise: If you are looking for the options to block advertisement in certain apps, rooting is a good option.
- Unlock the blocked features: Phone rooting helps you to access blocked features of the operating system.
- Flash custom kernel: Android applications require a custom kernel, which you can flash with rooted devices. Rooting will enable your kernel to perform better.
⚡ Does Android Root void my device’s warranty?
Yes, Android root will void your device warranty in the most mobile. Rooting your phone means you are using the product in such a way that it is not prescribed by the manufacturer. Therefore, in that case, you cannot replace your mobile under warranty.
Also Check: BEST Android Browser
🏅 Can I root my phone for free?
Yes. You can use free apps to root your Android phone. These apps can enable you to root your phone without paying a single penny.
👉 How to root an Android 10 Phone?
The applications discussed above are user friendly. You can use these apps to root your Android device and take advantage of all features.
⚡ Which Android is easiest to root?
Here are Android devices on which you can easily perform rooting:
- Nexus phones
- Motorola Droid
- HTC Desire
✅ What can you Do with a Rooted Android Device?
Here are the things you can do with a rooted Android device:
- Change the boot animation of the device
- Overclock the CPU performance
- Improve battery life
- Enhance the power of the device
- Install different OS or OS version on the device
- You can remove preinstalled bloatware apps
- Install custom ROMs
- Increase internal memory and RAM