A/B testing tools (also called split testing tools), are used to create and compare two web page variants, A and B. These tools provide statistical analysis to determine which variants perform better for a specific conversion goal.
Following is a handpicked list of Top A/B Testing Tools, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
Optimizely is an experimental platform that helps you to test, learn, and deploy digital experiences. You can use this tool to experiment across websites, mobile apps, and connected devices.
- It provides a single platform for an experiment as well as personalization.
- You can control how many people can see your experiment.
- This tool lets you experiment across marketing as well as a product team.
- You can segment other responses on experiments.
- It support A/B testing and has a advanced visual editor.
2) Adobe Target
Adobe Target helps you to compare your original website using A/B testing. It helps you to optimize images, UI, copy, and more. You can test more than one variation across mobile app, web, IoT( Internet of Things), etc.
- It enables you to test, optimize, and personalize the customer experience for one-page websites.
- This tool supports mobile optimization.
- It allows personalization according to gender, brand, age, profile data, or brand similarity.
- You can collect time spend by the user, browser history, age, loyalty status, and more.
- Adobe Target provides testing and personalization activities without having to activate them.
Unbounce is A/B testing tool that helps you to compare two variations of the landing page, advertise, content, and more. It helps you to increase your conversion rate by creating AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages).
- It enables you to customize any pages with a few clicks.
- Unbounce provides more than 100 templates to choose from.
- It offers professional-grade images from more than 1000 photographers.
- It helps you to customize your mobile pages.
- You can add high-quality SVG graphics.
VWO Testing helps you easily create and test different variations of your website and discover the best performing one. It enables you to run multiple tests on your page. It allows you to customize reports using the graph and potential loss.
- You can run tests based on visitor’s behavior, including time, spend on a page, click on the element.
- It provides advanced code editor in order to make complex changes.
- You can make CSS changes, such as background color, font styles, and borders.
- It offers statistics that give you results to make a business decision and reduce your testing time.
- You can track multiple metrics for A/B testing results.
OmniConvert is a software that is used for A/B testing. It enables you to mix and match more than 40 segmentation parameters. This tool helps you to change text or replace images using the visual editor.
- You can run A/B test on any devices like mobile and laptop.
- OmniConvert allows you to split URL testing to check major changes.
- It enables you to schedule your experience.
- You can add sub-accounts with various rights.
6) AB Tasty
AB Tasty is a customer experience optimization company. It offers a full range of solutions to increase your website conversion rate. This software product enables you to perform an experiment that is based on artificial intelligent.
- It provides a code editor to make changes.
- This tool offers reports and analytics.
- It supports dynamic websites.
- AB Tasty supports add-ons for social proof and urgency messaging.
- This tool has a visual and code editor to preview your website.
7) Crazy Egg
Crazyegg provides real time A/B test results. It helps you to experiment with different sales copy, product description, or headlines. You can perform a test to improve your website conversion rate and decide which page works better.
- It helps you to setup and launch your test without any hassle.
- This tool enables you to test your product pages, landing pages, and more.
- It provides simplicity in testing the web page you want.
- You do not require to write any code to test the website.
SiteSpect is the A/B testing and optimization tool, which allows you to test your ideas. You can compare more than one version of the page to know the conversion factor. It supports numerous frameworks, including React and Angular.
- It provides a dashboard to measure ser actions, events, conversion funnels, and more.
- You can measure the interaction between more than one independent element of a visitor’s experience.
- It enables you to make changes to user experience using regular expressions or visual editor.
- This tool provides server-side functionality with on or off switches.
- It automatically analyzes campaigns and promotes winning variations to improve the visitor experience.
- SiteSpect helps you to recognize users across tablet, mobile, and desktop devices.
Splitly is a split-testing tool that allows you to optimize your listing in the most effective way. You can use this tool in order to test every element of product listing to increase profit. It helps your business to increase conversions and profit using algorithmic split testing.
- You can test your images, titles, descriptions, and more
- It enables you to monitor your rank for important keywords.
- This application offers sophisticated ecommerce site reports to see how your listing performs.
- This tool helps you to improve your listing content or optimize pricing.
Notifyvisitors is a simple A/B testing software product that helps you to create campaigns. It provides an extensive, undo facility to solve the problem. This testing tool works across mobile, tablet as well as desktop websites.
- This tool enables you to create variations of your website.
- It provides easy to use visual editor for marketers.
- It works with responsive websites.
- You can know which designs produce maximum conversions.
- It allows you to validate results through statistical methods.
- You can visually analyze your website visitor behavior.
Campaigner is an application that helps you to make a data-driven decision. It enables you to deliver timely, high performing emails with ease.
- You can test which subject lines get the highest open rates.
- It allows you to add variants without leaving the campaigner.
- You can test your content, responsiveness, and design by reviewing your click through rates.
- It enables you to trigger experiments on various form names, subject lines from names, and more in real time.
- You can test more than one email by using the campaigner’s multivariate experiment facilities.
- Campaigner helps you to schedule a variant of your email at different times.
Dynamicyield enables you to split traffic between variants of two web pages. It helps you to understand which version produces good results. You can use this app to perform and measure test on a one-page application without changing code.
- It enables you to test any experience across web, email, and mobile apps.
- This tool helps you to build, deploy, and test companies with multiple experiences.
- Dynamicyield automatically identifies and matches the right experience to the right visitor using AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- You can create your own behavioral targeting rules.
- It helps you to test and optimize website elements like design, widgets header, location, and more.
13) Split Hero
Splithero is A/B testing tool design for WordPress. It helps agencies and clients to find out the responses of a targeted audience. This tool helps you to split test your web pages to gain meaningful and important data.
- It enables you to create four various variants of the web page.
- This tool collects important data and helps you to take action on the results of the campaign.
- You can connect your website by downloading a plugin or entering the API (Application Program Interface) key.
- It provides User experience (UX) that helps you to deliver an effective split test campaign.
14) Convert Experiences
Convert Experiences is a tool that provides A/B testing, including site conversion optimization and landing page. This tool supports multivariate testing.
- It has WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get), editor for the test experiment.
- You can run unlimited tests.
- It enables you to test multiple properties of the web page.
- This tool supports unlimited client accounts on one account.
Maxymizely is A/B testing tool for conversion optimization. This tool helps you to analyze stats, funnels, trends, conversion changes, and more. It uses the latest technology the help you to analyze data to find the best performing website variation.
- It has design features that help you to improve UI and UX on any website.
- This tool helps you to track website issues and monitor visitors’ life cycle.
- It enables you to transform your dull visit page into an attractive resource.
SplitMetrics is a tool to perform A/B testing. It can also be used to check the visitor behavior of app store pages. It enables you to increase the conversion of web app pages by optimizing icons, screenshots, and other data.
- It has more than 30 experiment types to test every element of your website.
- This tool supports the App Store and Google Play
- SplitMetrics enables you to track every tap and scroll of your users.
- It helps you to understand your web page bottlenecks using screenshots, icons, and suggestions.
- You can integrate with 3rd party integration.
- It provides role-based collaboration for the team.
Qubit is A/B testing platform that helps you to validate the understanding of your customer. It allows you to determine the impact of personalization on your website. It helps you to optimize key landing page performance.
- It enables you to test visitor targeted segments.
- This tool provides qualitative and quantitative data on visitor behavior.
- Qubit has server-side capabilities to increase efficiency.
- You can set up early indicator metrics like email sign-up, add to basket, and more to measure process.
18) Monetate Test & Segments
Monetate is a tool that helps you to track the import of your test in real time. It provides a modern architecture that can be deployed easily on all environments, including server-side and one-page side.
- It provides advanced dynamic testing monitor experience.
- This app supports multivariate testing to scale your experiment.
- This tool offers API or 3rd party integration.
- Monetate helps you to measure, visualize, test, and optimize customer lifetime value.
Taplytics is a tool that helps you to launch powerful A/B test for Android and iOS. It provides a dashboard to track results in real time. You can perform A/B test for Amazon TV, Android TV, and more.
- This tool is easy to test buttons, copy, images, and color with a code-free visual editor.
- You can target users by platform, location, activity, or other custom data.
- It allows you to connect third-party systems to track the impact of experiments.
- You can create tests for specific groups based on user behavior and user data.
- It enables you to track the impact of A/B tests on your goals.
Evergage is an online integrated testing and conversion optimization tool. It enables you to perform A/B testing for websites, web applications, mobile apps, and email. This tool allows you to collect and analyze web applications in real time.
- It allows you to analyze campaign performance for metrics like click-throughs and average order value.
- You can test multiple changes in one web page at once.
- It enables you to create and deploy tests to narrow or broad segments.
- Evergage allows you to test hypotheses in order to increase your shopping experience.
21) Zoho PageSense
Zoho PageSense is A/B testing and conversion rate optimization platform. This tool enables you to find which pages on your site cause significant drop-off. It helps you to monitor website revenue by setting revenue goals to compare each variation.
- This tool enables you to edit desktop, tablet, and mobile and tablet versions of your web page.
- It offers visual editor to create web page variations in a screenshot using drag and drop visual editor.
- You can choose any of pre-set audience segments or customize your own.
- It enables you to split test two or more web pages with different layouts.
- Zoho PageSense provides a detailed report of web page performance.
ChangeAgain allows you to A/B test with Google Analytics Integration in a single click. It provides easy to use the visual editor to make changes compare variants. This tool enables you to test unlimited traffic.
- You can test as many versions of the pages you want.
- It enables you to change the headline, image, button, or any other element effortlessly without any help from experts.
- It allows you to target visitors by device types and current location.
❓ What the aim of conducting A/B Testing?
AB testing used to conduct random experiments with two variables, A and B. This testing method aims to find out changes to a web page to maximize or increase the outcome of a strategy.
🚀 Which are the Best A/B Testing Tool?
Below are some of the Best A/B Testing Tool:
- Adobe Target
- AB Tasty
- Crazy Egg
🏅 Which factors should you consider while selecting A/B Testing Tool?
You should consider the following factors before selecting A/B Testing Tool:
- Easy to implement.
- Types of reports provide.
- License Cost, if applicable.
- Quality of Customer support.
- Supports mobile optimization.