A/B testing tools (also called split testing tools), are used to create and compare two web page variants, A and B. These tools provide statistical analysis to determine which variant performed better for a specific conversion goal.
Following is a handpicked list of Top A/B Testing Tools, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both Open Source(free) and Commercial(Paid) software:
Best A/B Testing Software: [Free/ Paid]
|Unbounce||14-Day Free Trial||Learn More|
|Google Optimize||Free||Learn More|
|VWO||30-Day Free Trial (No credit card required)||Learn More|
|Optimizely||Lifetime Basic Free Plan||Learn More|
|OmniConvert||Lifetime Free Basic Plan (No credit card required)||Learn More|
Unbounce is A/B testing tool that helps you to compare two variations of the landing page, advertise, content, and more. It helps you to increase your conversion rate by creating AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages).
- It enables you to customize any pages with a few clicks.
- Unbounce provides more than 100 templates to choose from.
- It offers professional-grade images from more than 1000 photographers.
- It helps you to customize your mobile pages.
- You can add high-quality SVG graphics.
2) Google Optimize
Google Optimize allows you to A/B test with Google Analytics Integration in a single click. Optimize shows you which site experiences engage and delight your customers, and gives you the solutions you need to deliver them.
- Use your existing Google Analytics site data to quickly and easily identify areas of your site that can be improved upon.
- Optimize uses Bayesian statistical methods to model the real-world performance of your experiments, giving you more accurate results.
- Advanced targeting lets you deploy the right experience to your customers at the right time.
VWO Testing helps you easily create and test different variations of your website and discover the best performing one. It enables you to run multiple tests on your page. It allows you to customize reports using the graph and potential loss.
- You can run tests based on visitor’s behavior, including time, spend on a page, click on the element.
- It provides advanced code editor in order to make complex changes.
- You can make CSS changes, such as background color, font styles, and borders.
- It offers statistics that give you results to make a business decision and reduce your testing time.
- You can track multiple metrics for A/B testing results.
Optimizely is an experimental platform that helps you to test, learn, and deploy digital experiences. You can use this tool to experiment across websites, mobile apps, and connected devices.
- It provides a single platform for an experiment as well as personalization.
- You can control how many people can see your experiment.
- This tool lets you experiment across marketing as well as a product team.
- You can segment other responses on experiments.
- It support A/B testing and has a advanced visual editor.
OmniConvert is a software that is used for A/B testing. It enables you to mix and match more than 40 segmentation parameters. This tool helps you to change text or replace images using the visual editor.
- You can run A/B test on any devices like mobile and laptop.
- OmniConvert allows you to split URL testing to check major changes.
- It enables you to schedule your experience.
- You can add sub-accounts with various rights.
6) Adobe Target
Adobe Target helps you to compare your original website using A/B testing. It helps you to optimize images, UI, copy, and more. You can test more than one variation across mobile app, web, IoT( Internet of Things), etc.
- It enables you to test, optimize, and personalize the customer experience for one-page websites.
- This tool supports mobile optimization.
- It allows personalization according to gender, brand, age, profile data, or brand similarity.
- You can collect time spend by the user, browser history, age, loyalty status, and more.
- Adobe Target provides testing and personalization activities without having to activate them.
7) Crazy Egg
Crazyegg provides real time A/B test results. It helps you to experiment with different sales copy, product description, or headlines. You can perform a test to improve your website conversion rate and decide which page works better.
- It helps you to setup and launch your test without any hassle.
- This tool enables you to test your product pages, landing pages, and more.
- It provides simplicity in testing the web page you want.
- You do not require to write any code to test the website.
SiteSpect is the A/B testing and optimization tool, which allows you to test your ideas. You can compare more than one version of the page to know the conversion factor. It supports numerous frameworks, including React and Angular.
- It provides a dashboard to measure ser actions, events, conversion funnels, and more.
- You can measure the interaction between more than one independent element of a visitor’s experience.
- It enables you to make changes to user experience using regular expressions or visual editor.
- This tool provides server-side functionality with on or off switches.
- It automatically analyzes campaigns and promotes winning variations to improve the visitor experience.
- SiteSpect helps you to recognize users across tablet, mobile, and desktop devices.
Notifyvisitors is a simple A/B testing software product that helps you to create campaigns. It provides an extensive, undo facility to solve the problem. This testing tool works across mobile, tablet as well as desktop websites.
- This tool enables you to create variations of your website.
- It provides easy to use visual editor for marketers.
- It works with responsive websites.
- You can know which designs produce maximum conversions.
- It allows you to validate results through statistical methods.
- You can visually analyze your website visitor behavior.
Dynamicyield enables you to split traffic between variants of two web pages. It helps you to understand which version produces good results. You can use this app to perform and measure test on a one-page application without changing code.
- It enables you to test any experience across web, email, and mobile apps.
- This tool helps you to build, deploy, and test companies with multiple experiences.
- Dynamicyield automatically identifies and matches the right experience to the right visitor using AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- You can create your own behavioral targeting rules.
- It helps you to test and optimize website elements like design, widgets header, location, and more.
11) Convert Experiences
Convert Experiences is a tool that provides A/B testing, including site conversion optimization and landing page. This tool supports multivariate testing.
- It has WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get), editor for the test experiment.
- You can run unlimited tests.
- It enables you to test multiple properties of the web page.
- This tool supports unlimited client accounts on one account.
coveo is A/B testing platform that helps you to validate the understanding of your customer. It allows you to determine the impact of personalization on your website. It helps you to optimize key landing page performance.
- It enables you to test visitor targeted segments.
- This tool provides qualitative and quantitative data on visitor behavior.
- coveo has server-side capabilities to increase efficiency.
- You can set up early indicator metrics like email sign-up, add to basket, and more to measure process.
Taplytics is a tool that helps you to launch powerful A/B test for Android and iOS. It provides a dashboard to track results in real time. You can perform A/B test for Amazon TV, Android TV, and more.
- This tool is easy to test buttons, copy, images, and color with a code-free visual editor.
- You can target users by platform, location, activity, or other custom data.
- It allows you to connect third-party systems to track the impact of experiments.
- You can create tests for specific groups based on user behavior and user data.
- It enables you to track the impact of A/B tests on your goals.
❓ What the aim of conducting A/B Testing?
AB testing used to conduct random experiments with two variables, A and B. This testing method aims to find out changes to a web page to maximize or increase the outcome of a strategy.
🚀 Which are the Best A/B Testing Tools?
Below are some of the Best A/B testing tools:
🏅 Which factors should you consider while selecting A/B Testing Tool?
You should consider the following factors before selecting A/B Testing Tool:
- Easy to implement.
- Types of reports provide.
- License Cost, if applicable.
- Quality of Customer support.
- Supports mobile optimization.