Databases can be found in almost all software applications. SQL is the standard language to query a database. This eBook will teach you database design. Also, SQL PDF teach you basic to advanced SQL.
Section 1- Database Fundamentals
- What is Database? What is SQL? (First Chapter FREE)
- MySQL Workbench Tutorial & MySQL Introduction
- Database Design Tutorial: Learn Data Modeling
- What is Normalization? 1NF, 2NF, 3NF & BCNF with Examples
- What is ER Modeling? Learn with Example
Section 2- SQL Basics
- MySQL Create Database, Tables, Data Types
- MySQL SELECT Statement with Examples
- MySQL WHERE Clause with Examples – AND, OR, IN, NOT IN
- MySQL query INSERT INTO Table with Examples
- MySQL UPDATE & DELETE Query with Example
Section 3- Data Sorting
- ORDER BY in MySQL: DESC & ASC
- MySQL GROUP BY and HAVING Clause with Examples
- MySQL Wildcards Tutorial: Like, NOT Like, Escape, ( % ), ( _ )
- MYSQL Regular Expressions (REGEXP) with Syntax & Examples
- MySQL Functions: String, Numeric, User-Defined, Stored
- MySQL Aggregate Functions Tutorial : SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN , COUNT, DISTINCT
Section 4- Must Know Stuff!
- MySQL IS NULL & IS NOT NULL Tutorial with EXAMPLES
- MySQL AUTO_INCREMENT with Examples
- MYSQL – ALTER, DROP, RENAME, MODIFY
- MySQL LIMIT & OFFSET with Examples
Section 5- Most Dreaded Topics of SQL Commands PDF!
- MySQL SubQuery Tutorial with Examples
- MySQL UNION – Complete Tutorial
- MySQL JOINS Tutorial: INNER, OUTER, LEFT, RIGHT, CROSS
- Views in MySQL Tutorial: Create, Join & Drop with Examples
- MySQL Index Tutorial – Create, Add & Drop
- Your First Application using MySQL and PHP
- Oracle MySQL 5.6 Certification with Study Guide
- SQL vs MySQL: What’s the Difference?
Do you provide Hardcopy of the book?
No. Books are digitally provided in PDF format
Do you accept Cash Payment?
No. But there are plenty of payment options.
I cannot pay via the listed payment options
For any alternative payment option, get in touch with us here