Salesforce is a Software as a service (SaaS) CRM. This tool helps you to manage customer relationships and create a custom solution as per your business requirements.
However, Salesforce has some limitations like it offers limited deployment options to customers. Moreover, this software is very expensive, and you may need introductory training to use it.
Here is a curated list of Top tools that are capable of replacing Salesforce. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
Best Salesforce CRM Alternatives Software and Tools
HubSpot CRM is a strong competitor of Salesforce that allows the sales team to start their work without making changes in their existing workflow. It is one of the Salesforce alternatives that enables you to get full visibility into your sales pipeline in real time.
- You can monitor the delivery of email messages.
- HubSpot enables you to arrange client meetings effortlessly.
- You can send bulk emails.
- This Salesforce alternatives free tool has a dashboard to view all reports.
- You can manage contact with ease.
- It provides more than 300 integration.
Freshworks CRM (Formerly Freshsales) is a cloud-based CRM solution that helps you to manage interactions with customers. It provides AI-based lead scoring.
- It enables you to find better sales deals.
- Freshworks CRM provides real time alerts on link clicks, email opens, etc.
- This tool helps you to collaborate with your team.
- You can access the client's social profiles.
- It allows you to group sales team by territories.
OnePageCRM is a web-based relationship management application designed for small businesses. It converts the complexity of sales into a simple to-do list.
- You can easily track your business goals.
- It helps can organize your contact with ease.
- This tool enables you to visualize your plan in a better way.
Insightly is a software that keeps all of your current and prospective customer data in one place to optimize your productivity. It is one of the Salesforce alternatives which helps the sales team to establish a relationship with the client.
- You can quickly convert deals to projects.
- It helps you to integrate with apps like MailChimp, Google Drive, Gmail, Box, and more.
- Tracking relevant lead information is possible.
- You can create a multi-step business process with Insightly.
- It enables you to send, track, and save emails.
- Insightly can be used to streamline business processes.
- You can build custom applications for your business.
- Allows you to design the dashboard according to your need.
Copper is a CRM for Google that captures all your contact details and emails so that you can use them whenever you like. You can add leads, update deals, and create Google Calendar events.
- You can integrate it with Google Calendar, Gmail Contacts, Google Docs, and more.
- It has a dashboard that shows the sales amount you need to achieve.
- Lead tracking is possible.
- You can quickly see all open opportunities and their values in each stage of the sales process.
- It provides real time currency conversions.
- Copper helps you to manage your contact by customizing contact types to categories of business relationships.
- Manage calls, emails, meetings with automatic reminders.
- It provides many templates to send emails in bulk.
Close is a sales productivity platform that helps you to close deals. It has a built-in calling, SMS, and email sending facility.
- You can see and manage all your sales activities.
- It has a friendly user interface.
- This app enables you to personalize the email template.
- You can find lead information in less amount of time.
- It provides an overview of emails you have sent, opened, response rates, and more.
- Close.com can be integrated with Facebook, Google Sheet.
- Close.com has built-in a one-click calling feature.
7) Agile CRM
Agile CRM automates your sales, marketing, and service in one platform. This tool has a contact management facility that helps you to close deals faster. It is one of the Salesforce alternatives that enables you to share your calendar online.
- It provides voicemail automation.
- You can view contact data from the client conversation, call, notes, etc.
- You can synch Agile CRM data with Google calendar to get notification about upcoming meetings.
- You can attach documents to deals.
- Call multiple contacts with a single mouse click.
- This software helps you to know the information about the buyer's journeys.
- You can maintain insights with reports and advanced analytics.
Pipedrive is a tool that provides a simple way to get more deals. It has a dashboard that can be customized to measure the performance against set goals.
- You can get deals from your web forms and chatbot.
- Leads data can be easily imported from a spreadsheet.
- Seamlessly integrate with more than 150 apps.
- A dashboard can be customized according to products, activities, and more.
- It helps you to forecast your performance.
- Pipedrive can be used on iPhone and Android devices.
- You can track calls, emails, and contact history with ease.
- This app enables you to manage sales conversations from any inbox.
Vcita is a customer relationship management app. It helps you to maintain and organize your business schedule.
- It enables you to manage clients.
- You can sync and organize your business schedule, appointments, and events to the existing calendar.
- Clients can pay for your service online, accept any or credit card.
- This tool provides automatic reminders.
- You can customize the client follow-ups.
amoCRM is a software solution that offers a full suite of CRM. It has the capability to manage B2B (Business 2 Business) sales.
- You can close deals from mobile phones.
- It can capture the whole history of the client relationship.
- This tool can fully automate your leads.
- You can send emails, text messages, and more.
- Amorcrm has a built-in messenger that helps you to communicate with clients.
- It provides chatbot that automatically handles client questions.
PipelineDeals is an easy to use customer relationship management app. It helps sales representatives to close more deals.
- This Salesforce like software helps you to manage project details, deadlines, and milestones.
- You can create an unlimited dashboard and reports using Excel and Google Sheets.
- It enables you to import data from any system, including Google, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- PipelineDeals can be integrated with Outlook, Excel, Gmail, etc.
- It can be used from Apple, Android, and Desktop PC.
Salesmate is a web-based solution that helps you to capture leads and manage their pipelines. You can use this software to track and monitor lead conversations.
- Salesmate notifies you when your clients engage with your emails.
- This tool allows you to schedule activities using the calendar.
- It provides readymade email templates.
- You can easily collaborate with your team.
- It can be customizable to match your sales process.
- Salesmate can be used on a laptop, iOS, or Android devices.
- The integration of more than 700 apps is possible.
- Contains 100+ built-in reports.
Capsule is an online application developed by Zestia. It enables you to organize customer information. You can use this program in order to manage contact.
- You can quickly add emails, notes, and documents to each contact.
- It enables you to segment your audience.
- You can transfer your contacts from Gmail, Outlook, and CSV (Comma Separated Values) files.
- This software provides a summary of all your sales.
- Capsule offers more than 13 sales reports.
- You can set restrictions for the person you like.
- Tracking image performance is possible with Capsule.
- Create and complete your sales tasks on the go.
Keap is a CRM solution that helps you to grow your business and improve customer service. It automatically captures new leads, assigns tasks, and send emails to clients.
- You can access client information from any device.
- It provides a dashboard to track the sales process.
- Clients can make payments in one click.
- Connect Keap app with Outlook or Gmail, and it will automatically update your contact.
- It provides smart forms using which you can collect client data.
- You can personalize your messages to send when new leads come in.
- Scheduling and managing appointments are easy.
Apptivo is a cloud-based business management software for all companies. This tool enables you to close deals without any hassle.
- You can create a contract for your business deals easily.
- Layouts in this app can be customized.
- You can generate reports and keep track of customer data.
- Supports customization of fields available in this program.
- You can generate a PDF version of your invoices.
- Apptivo can be integrated with G Suite.
- You can resolve and prevent duplicate lead data.
16) Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM is a simple tool that enables you to manage your leads, contacts, calendar, etc. This program helps you to collaborate with others.
- You can import your spreadsheet contacts into CRM.
- It is one of the Salesforce alternatives open source tools which provides a 256-bit encryption security of your data.
- Less Annoying CRM can be accessed from any tablet, computer, or smartphone.
- This app offers a simple lead report.
- It automatically syncs your data to all devices.
Contactually is a cloud-based software that enables businesses to build a relationship with clients. This app provides a personalized dashboard to prioritize your task.
- You can schedule an email with ease.
- It provides customized email templates.
- You can quickly scan and evaluate your deal with the client.
- This software enables you to enter and review all important client information in a simple interface.
- You can monitor, manage, and grow your business team's productivity.
- It helps you to automate your business process.
- Contactually can sync email, phone, and communication history to all devices.
Nimble is a CRM app that enables you to manage client contacts into segmented lists effectively. This tool helps you to organize your team tasks, events, and communications to each deal.
- It provides a dashboard to manage appointments and tasks.
- You can add notes to deal status.
- Combine your contacts, social media connections with more than 160 apps.
- You can divide your contact details into segments for sending group emails.
- Team tasks, events, and calls can be handled with ease.
- Provides full view of upcoming events and meetings.
- It is available as a browser widget, mobile app, and more.
- Contacts can be organized with tags and notes.
Nutshell is a cloud-based customer relationship management tool. This platform sales processes and data can be sync with Outlook and Gmail.
- It can automate your sales process.
- You can instantly view your sales performance.
- Analyzing lost deals is very easy.
- Nutshell allows you to track the productivity of your team.
- This program helps you to find lead sources.
- It provides charts that can be used in presentation desks.
- You can identify where the deals are getting stuck.
- Offers information that helps you to estimate future sales.
SutiCRM is a web-based product that automates the sales process, marketing process, and more. It is one of the Salesforce CRM alternatives which enables you to monitor your sales pipeline and revenue metrics. This tool has a call logging feature that helps you to register call details.
- It streamlines your marketing activities.
- This software helps you to collaborate with your team.
- It allows you to monitor your sales pipeline.
- You can view the detailed history of clients like contact people, company details, products purchased, and more.
- SutiCRM enables you to achieve your sales targets.
21) Salesboom CRM
Salesboom CRM is a software designed to manage customers and identify the up-selling opportunity. It provides easy to use solution that helps you to integrate office ERP in real time.
- You can integrate this software with Outlook 365, Shopify (e-commerce platform), Skype, Google, LinkedIn, and more.
- You can also access your data from the mobile app.
- It enables you to create custom analytics in real time.
- Salesboom allows you to access your data via the internet.
- You can send emails to clients in bulks.
Teamgate is a simple tool that helps you to convert your visitors into business leads. You can integrate this software with social channels, email clients, etc.
- It helps you to control every segment of B2B.
- You can set a customized filter to search your contacts.
- Owners can include one or several collaborators.
- It enables you to identify duplicate sales information.
- This tool can be integrated with OpenStreetMap.
- You can easily migrate your data from one source to another.
- Enables you to create a pipeline based on your sales process.
Dubsado is a business management solution that helps you to build customer relationships and schedule appointments. This tool enables you to send contracts and invoices to handle clients.
- It enables you to embed leads from your website.
- You can organize your projects and clients into categories.
- Dubsado helps you to create private boards to stay on track.
- This software allows you to track the time that you have spent on a specific project.
- Client emails can be automatically tracked within a project.
- It automatically sends reminders to your clients with the coming appointment details.
- Dubsado can sync data with Google, Office 365, or Outlook.
TeamGram is a cloud-based tool for managing business workflows and sales cycles. It is one of the Salesforce CRM competitors that enables you to know and manage your clients.
- You can create and share meeting notes.
- It helps you to segment customers with tags.
- This tool allows you to attach photos and contracts to your notes.
- You can easily monitor your sales process.
- TeamGram allows you to set reminders for important activities and tasks.
- You can group items together to build a product catalog.
- Teamgram can be accessed from Android and iOS applications.
- It enables you to design your own templates that match your business.
25) Really Simple Systems
Really Simple Systems is a cloud-based CRM app. This tool enables you to track your sales activities. It enables you to monitor your marketing campaigns.
- It provides step by step guides to use this tool.
- You can build campaigns and send newsletters from your system.
- This alternative to Salesforce software has an integrated email marketing module.
- This tool can be easily set up.
- Really Simple Systems enables you to track your leads.
- You can monitor your leads and opportunities efficiently.
VanillaSoft is an online sales management solution. It is one of the competitors to Salesforce that helps your business team to manage their daily operations. You can use this tool to know the upcoming lead.
- This tool has a visual dashboard that enables you to view your sales activity.
- Creating custom reports to analyze lead campaigns is possible.
- You can manage multiple contacts within a company from a single view.
- It enables you to create fields that can be used in reports.
- VanillaSoft helps you to calculate the lead score.
- You can filter out data using any field for targeted sales.
✔️ Who are Salesforce Competitors?
There are many Salesforce Competitors in the market, however we can consider the following as one of the best Salesforce Competitors:
- HubSpot CRM
- Agile CRM
⚡ What is CRM?
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a process to manage the interactions with existing as well as past customers. CRM stores customer contact information like names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. It helps you keep track of customer activity, like website visits, phone calls, email, and more.
❓ How does CRM work?
CRM system is a central place where organizations store their customers’ and prospects’ data. CRM helps organizations to analyze the customer data to find opportunities for sales and services. It also allows businesses to track customer interactions and share customer information inside the company.