Robotic Process Automation(RPA) Tools are widely used for the configuration of task automation. These tools are indispensable for automation of the repetitive back-office processes. There are numerous RPA tools available in the market and choosing one could be a challenge.
Following is a curated RPA software list of top 20 handpicked softwares with popular features and latest download link. This RPA tools list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
Top RPA Automation Software [Free/Paid]
|Eggplant||Free + Paid Plans||Learn More|
|HelpSystems||30-Days Free Trial + Paid Plans||Learn More|
|JAMS||Free + Paid Plans||Learn More|
ZAPTEST is a Software Automation solution for any organization that uses software for operations or development, who is looking to automate it’s back-office operations or software testing processes and to develop a seamless and revolving automation framework.
- Functional and Performance Test Automation
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Seamless Test+RPA Software Automation
- Cross-Platform (Parallel) Execution
- DevOps (Mock-ups) Automation
- API Testing
Eggplant (now part of Keysight Technologies) is an award-winning RPA solutions provider and has been named a leader by all the top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester.
Don’t fight today’s testing war with yesterday’s technology.
- End-to-end automation able to interact with multiple systems to complete a task.
- Universal fusion engine that can test any system from mobile to mainframe.
- Resolve issues with real-time data analytics
- Designed for process experts not technical experts or developers.
- Reduce manual errors by automating repetitive process tasks.
Automate, by HelpSystems, is a comprehensive RPA platform designed to automate repetitive and manual processes across your organization. Automate provides 5x the value of other solutions through its ease of use, stable and robust functionality, and ability to scale your automation strategy.
- Over 600 prebuilt automation building blocks
- Graphical workflow design brings IT and business teams together
- Ability to integrate with an extensive list of applications
- Intelligent automation capabilities with advanced conditions and trigger scenarios
- Industry leading security, auditing, and integration capabilities
- Centralized visibility, management, and reporting and analytics within distributed networks
JAMS is an enterprise IT automation solution that runs, monitors, and manages jobs and workflows to support critical business processes. Built as the only job scheduling solution engineered on the .NET framework, JAMS helps organizations define, schedule, execute, and monitor jobs from a single centralized console.
- Automate IT processes—from simple batch processes and scripts to complex cross-platform workflows
- Centralize scheduling across all platforms, applications, APIs, and scripting languages
- Leverage code-driven automation and apply business logic in jobs
- Rely on event-based scheduling using triggers and user-defined events to increase automation control and efficiency
Kofax RPA is one of the most efficient way to acquire, enhance and deliver information from any application or data source. This includes a website, portals, desktop applications and enterprise systems without any coding.
- Helps you to remove errors by Automating Data Gathering and Input
- Increase Operational Efficiency with Intelligent Software Robots
- Monitor and Optimize Processes with Robotic Process Intelligence
- Deploy, manage and execute robots from a centralized server
- Built-In Analytics and Process Intelligence
Power Automate is RPA tool that helps you to boost your organization’s productivity. This application enables you to build a secure workflow without writing any code.
- It helps you to increase the accuracy and efficiency of the workforce.
- This application provides step by step guide to simplify business process automation.
- Power Automate tool automation is protected by MS security technology.
- It offers AI models for object detection, form processing, and text recognition.
- You can integrate this app with Microsoft 365, Azure, and Dynamic 365.
Creator is a tool that helps you to build software from scratch without writing complicated code. It enables you to convert business logic into a functional workflow with ease. This software is integrated with QuickBooks, PayPal, and Zapier.
- It offers role base control functionality to keep your business streamlined.
- Provides a wide range of insightful reports.
- You can easily drag and drop code with ease.
- Supported devices are Android and iOS.
Agenty is a Robotic Process Automation software for data scraping, text extraction, and OCR.
It enables you to create agent with just few mouse clicks. This application helps you to reuse all your processed data for
- It enables you to integrate with to Dropbox and secure FTP.
- Provides you automatic email update when your job is completed.
- You can view all activity log for all events.
- Helps you to boost your business performance.
- Enables you to add business rules and custom logic with ease.
9) Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere RPA developer tool combines conventional RPA with intellectual elements like language understanding and reading any unstructured data.
- Intelligent automation for business and IT operations
- It is one of the best Robotic Process Automation tools which uses SMART Automation Technology
- Rapidly Automates complex and complicated tasks
- Distribute tasks to multiple computers
- offers scriptless automation
Download link: https://www.automationanywhere.com/
UiPath is a highly extensible Robotic Process Automation(RPA) tool for automating any desktop or web apps. It is one of the Open source RPA Tools that allows global enterprises to design, deploy a robotic workforce for their organization.
- Uipath can be hosted in virtual terminals or cloud environments
- Provide support for a high range of applications to work with, which includes web and desktop applications
- Auto-login features to run the bots.
- Scraping solution which works with.Net, Java, Flash, PDF, Legacy, SAP, with absolute accuracy
Download link: https://www.uipath.com/automate/robotic-process-automation
11) Blue Prism
Blue Prism RPA tools help business operation to be agile and cost effective by automating, manual, rule-based back repetitive office processes. It is one of the Free RPA Tools which provides a flow chart like a designer with drag and drops feature to automate various business processes.
- Easily implemented in the short time span of 4 to 6 weeks
- Robust and feature-rich analytics suite
- The tool doesn’t require programming skills to implement
- Build highly efficient and automated end-to-end business processes
- Improved Control Room to offer real-time feedback
Download link: https://www.blueprism.com/
Pegasystems automation framework tool supports all usage scenarios. Pega unifies architecture based on a business rule management system and predictive analytics decision management mechanism.
- Open APIs that quickly connect to your existing services
- Actionable intelligence helps you to automatically finds processes to optimize
- The adaptive intelligence that learns on the fly
- This RPA open source tool captures insights at the desktop. It gets complete details of how work gets done.
Download link: https://www.pega.com/products/robotic-process-automation
OpenConnect automatically discovers, automate, and improve service processes and optimize workforce productivity. The tool helps you to address all types of operational and competitive challenges.
- Entirely server-based architecture
- Dashboard views with real-time status
- Centralized governance
- Highly secure, encrypted data.
- Advanced connectivity capabilities
Download link: https://www.openconnect.com/
Gian is a software platform for humans to deploy advanced skill robots in their workplace.
- Boost Efficiency of your organization
- Precisely measure all the activities performed by the Robot which allows you to analyze each automated process.
- Giant helps you to standardize your business process.
- Employees can put their focus on more creative processes and spend more time in the creative processes.
Download link: http://g1ant.com/
WorkFusion is a (SaaS) crowd computing platform. This RPA software automates the process of monitoring of data feed and helps you to manages crowd-sourced workers from global talent markets.
- This Robotic Process Automation software automates tasks by just press of a button
- Deploy bots as you need, to operate simultaneously for enterprise-scale automation
- Collaborate with multiple users across different workstations
- Automate across your team
Download link: https://www.workfusion.com/
Contextor is robotic process automation solution offers complete customer view, online help, and shares data between two or more applications.
- Automate tasks in real-time
- Ensure the proper sequencing of tasks
- Gather and maintain a contextual data collection
- Provide a contextual assistant/help
- The tool can n monitor the processes executed on the workstation.
Download link: https://contextor.eu/en/
- Automated processes conducted with the highest possible accuracy and unbeaten level of consistency
- Reduced Average Handling Time of your organization
- Helps you to increased first call resolution
Download link: https://www.jacada.com/products/integration-and-automation
Kryon Robotics process automation tool. It works on the cutting edge of RPA technology, driving innovation in the discovery of suitable automated processes.
- Helps you to Identify all of your processes that should be automated for time and cost savings
- Empower companies to accomplish their tasks with greater speed, accuracy, and efficiency
- Helps you to automate all your repetitive and time-consuming business processes
- Enhances productivity at every stage of your business processes
Download link: https://www.kryonsystems.com/
19) NICE Systems
NICE is a cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions. This RPA python tool helps any organizations to take firm and accurate decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Improved productivity
- Better resource utilization
- Allows your employees are free to focus on high-value activities
Download link: https://www.nice.com/websites/rpa/
Automata RPA solution can capture and process repetitive actions such as filling out online forms, communicating with other systems, and adapting to change or new situations.
- Automata can quickly assist with large volumes of business or customer transactions
- Robotic Transaction Processing
- Automated Desktop Transaction Recording and Monitoring
Download link: https://www.onvisource.com/robotic-process-automation
21) Redwood Software
Redwood RPA tool offers unattended robotic processes that are easy to create, simple to scale and fast to deploy. It is one of the best RPA solutions that provides many plug-and-play robots which provide instant connections to most standard applications.
- Automate simple and complex tasks
- Offer a unique network of services which can be used to robotize any process quickly.
- Three-tier landscape with automated promotion and audit trail
- All robotic and human interactions are stored automatically, which offers complete insight of all process activity.
- Allows you to Run, clone and edit bots
download link: https://www.redwood.com/robotics/
AutomationEdge RPA tool offers many essential technologies for automation of front office, middle office, back office and IT operations.
- Allows you to automate Excel spreadsheet procedures and activities
- Chabot is capable of interacting with customers and fulfills requests using Artificial Intelligence.
- Front, middle and back office automation
Download link: https://automationedge.com/robotic-process-automation/
Foxtrot By Enable Soft is the faster way to create and run automated tasks for your organization. It is one of the best RPA companies that offers many easy to use tools which automate tasks in hours and days rather than weeks and months.
- Designed for business users instead of technical experts
- Extensive library of actions helps you to create your automation.
- An easy method to create and run automated tasks for your organization
Download link: https://www.enablesoft.com/solutions/foxtrot-automation
Verint is a Robotic Process Automation which automates all kinds of repetitive, time-consuming tasks. This solution offers software robots that can completely replace the need for manual processing.
- Helps you to reduce compliance risk by eliminating human error
- Increase processing capacity and speed
- Allows your employees to conduct quality works
- Helping reduce the errors which occur when employees manually complete difficult processes
25) Visual Cron
VisualCron is an automation, integration and task scheduling tool for Windows.
- Decreased cycle times and improved throughput
- Reduce errors while significantly increasing efficiency
- Offers great flexibility and scalability to your organization
- Round-the-clock availability
Download link: https://www.visualcron.com/roboticprocessautomation.aspx
❓ What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software allows organizations to automate tasks, just like a human being was doing them across applications and systems.
✅ Which are the Best Robotics Process Automation Tools?
Here are some of the Best Robotics Process Automation Tools:
- Visual LANSA
- KOFAX from Lexmark
- Power Automate
- Automation Anywhere
🌟 What are the advantages of using RPA tools?
Some benefits of using RPA tools are :
- Helps you to automate large numbers of the processes
- RPA tools can rapidly model and deploy the automation process.
- The defects are tracked for each test case story and the sprint.
- Real-time visibility into bug/defect discovery
- There is no human business, which means there is no need for time for the requirement of training.
- It helps you to increase scalability.
💥 Which factors should you consider while selecting a RPA Sofware?
You should consider the following factors before selecting a tool
- Desired Platform Support: Web, Desktop, Citrix, SAP, etc
- License Cost if applicable
- In the case of an outsourcing project, you need to factor customer/Client preference of the automation tool
- The cost involved in training employees on the tool
- Hardware/Software requirements of the automation tool
- Support and Update policy of the automation tool vendor.