Low code tools are application that offers Graphical User Interface for programming. You can use these software to develop products without the assistance of developers. It helps you to boost the software development process.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Low Code Development Platforms, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
Top Low-Code Development Platforms OutSystems
is the #1 platform for low-code rapid application development with advanced capabilities for enterprise mobile and web apps. Features:
- Full-stack Visual Development: Drag-and-drop UI, business processes, logic, and data models to create full-stack, cross-platform apps. Add your own code when needed. No lock-in ever.
- Develop Complex Apps: Build the cool apps you want no matter how complex, and bring in the latest tech like reactive web, AI/ML, IoT, RPA and microservices.
- Never Hit a Wall: With OutSystems, low-code means no limits. You can use the languages you know to add your own code and extend the platform as you wish.
- Stay Away From the Boring: Ship your code automatically. Build your apps on a DevOps ready environment that gets your stuff in production with the click of a button.
Visual LANSA Hybrid low-code development platform enables companies to digitally transform their business and increase IT efficiency while reducing risk and technical debt. Features:
- Allow every developer to work on any part of an application. Increase output without adding headcount or hiring expensive developers and eliminate specialized teams.
- Transform your manual and paper-based processes into web, mobile, cloud, and desktop applications for better efficiency, productivity, and data accuracy.
- Quickly mobile-enable the parts of your business that need remote access to business-critical information.
- Flexibility to deploy to an IBM i or Windows server, or, take your apps to the cloud anytime for better agility and elasticity.
Creatio is a powerful low-code platform for process management and CRM. We help companies accelerate by providing a platform to automate business ideas in minutes. Features:
- Jointly design and organize processes. Move elements, engage peers, comment on actions, and manage all processes in a single environment.
- Effortlessly build custom solutions using low-code technologies. Build user interfaces and business logic, define data models, set up machine learning models.
- Extensive integration capabilities (.Net tools, REST, SOAP, OData, open API)
- Microservice architecture.
- Open-source technologies support.
- Security at all levels.
- End-to-end sales, marketing, and service management platform to accelerate processes of any complexity.
is a development tool for the rapid development and deployment of back-end applications like APIs, integrations and automations. Features:
- Build visually: No boilerplate code or syntax. A unique plugin architecture reduces 1000s of lines of code to a single visual function with properties.
- Lightning-fast: Linx requires no need for in-depth knowledge or expertise of a specific language or framework. Simply combine large pieces of functionality to integrate with a wide range of APIs and services in minutes.
- Highly customisable: Implement your unique business logic with data from your files, systems, databases and APIs with the same flexibility as custom coding, just faster.
- Effortless hosting: Solutions are deployed with one click to servers running in the cloud or on-premise. Sever monitoring, access control and versioning are standard.
Creator is a tool that helps you to build software from scratch without writing complicated code. It enables you to convert business logic into a functional workflow with ease. This software is integrated with QuickBooks, PayPal, and Zapier.
- It offers role base control functionality to keep your business streamlined.
- Provides a wide range of insightful reports.
- You can easily drag and drop code with ease.
- Supported devices are Android and iOS.
Xpoda is a low code development tool that helps you to manage backoffice operations. You can integrate this app with all platforms and devices.
- It is one of the Low-code development platforms which supports drag and drop facility.
- Xpoda helps you to transform the business process into digital environment.
- More than one user can work simultaneously.
- You can design a dashboard to measure and analyze your data.
- It enables you to develop CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- This software provides an easy way to manage your business account.
Trackvia is a software that enables you to build your own application without knowledge of code. It helps organizations efficiently control and automate important business processes and workflow. This app enables you to upload data from a spreadsheet.
- You can enter data from PC, phone, or tablet.
- This low code development platform helps you to configure dynamic and easy to use form.
- Trackvia enables you to automate your work without any hassle.
- This tool enables you to centralize your business workflow.
- You can develop both mobile and web applications.
Simplifier is a web-based configuration framework for the creation of IoT (Internet of Things) application. It is one of the Low-code development platforms which provides a real time update of changes.
- Simplifier can be used to develop a mobile app.
- Existing system and data sources can be easily connected.
- It provides pre-designed elements to create a uniform look and feel for improved user experience.
- You can test your application in the browser or simplifier mobile client.
- Templates provide by this app can be reusable.
- This tool helps you to accelerate application development with reusable component.
PMG is a low-code development platform that helps you to automate the digital process. It enables you to update your product as its requirement change quickly. This tool provides a dashboard to personalized work.
- It offers "form editor" for building dynamic forms to manage data.
- You can create an API with ease.
- Reports can be customized without knowledge of SQL database queries.
- This low code development platform helps you to quickly build and deploy applications effectively.
- You can drag and drop elements to design a workflow.
Bplogix is a no-code software that helps develop quick application solutions. It helps you to manage business workflow. You can use this tool to design a product without writing code.
- This low code platform provides a web-based GUI workflow.
- This tool provides a faster way to create automated electronic forms system.
- Bplogix offers numerous searching, reporting, business activity management (BAM) related features.
- You can use this software without having programming knowledge.
- It uses advanced machine learning algorithms to improve company project workflow.
WEBCON is a rapid application development software for digital transformation. It enables you to create a product without help of a software developer.
- It helps you to simplify business process management.
- You can integrate this solution easily in CRM and ERP.
- Webcon provides a graphical workflow designing facility.
- Create dynamic forms for mobile devices and SharePoint (web-based collaborative platform).
- It offers services to effectively create a data model (a type of diagram).
- This app enables you to develop a program without having knowledge of coding.
Appery is a cloud program that makes it simple to build hybrid and mobile web applications. It is one of the Low-code development platforms that enables you to design apps for Android and iOS devices.
- It provides numerous templates to design app.
- Appery has easy to use drag and drop facility.
- You can connect the software to the database.
- This low code platform enables you to preview your final app.
Appian is a low code app that has a simple design to develop software. It helps you to automate your organization's work.
- Create easy to use user interface.
- You can use one design across many platforms including, Mac, PC, Android, iOS.
- Appian enables you to design your own design pattern.
- This low code platform enables you to boost business outcomes using AI (Artificial Intelligence).
❓ What is Low-Code?
Low Code is a visual representation of the Software development process. Low Code is used to abstract and automate each step of the software development life cycle in order to rapidly deliver various software solutions for the different business needs.
🏅 What is Low-Code Development Platform?
A Low Code Development Platform is a software which has a development environment to create software applications through Graphical User Interface (GUI) and configuration instead of using the hand-coded computer programming. Low Code Development Platform (LCDP) helps to reduce initial costs for setup, training, deployment, and maintenance for software development.
❗ Why Use Low-Code Development Platform?
Low Code Development Platform helps to reduce the initial cost for setup, training, deployment, and maintenance for software development by reducing the efforts for traditional hand coding. It also helps to accelerate the delivery of software application.
⚡ What You Can Create Using Low-Code Development Platforms?
We can create various Software Applications according to our Business needs much faster with the help of Low Code Development Platforms. Low code development platforms have visual development support, reusable components, agile methodology alignment and one-click deployment, which makes the software development process much faster.