20 Best PowerPoint Alternatives Presentation Software in 2021
Here, is a curated list of top tools that are capable of replacing PowerPoint. This list includes commercial as well as open-source presentation tools with popular features.
Best PowerPoint Alternatives: Top Picks
Beautiful.ai is a tool for building better presentations in minutes. You just need to think of an idea, select a template, and work efficiently and beautifully.
- It helps you to create beautiful proposals and pitches
- Add content and slide will automatically adapt them.
- It offers millions of free icons and photos.
DesignCap is a web-based tools to create online presentations. It allows anyone to create professional-looking presentations in a fairly simple way, without technical skills needed.
- It provides thousands of professionally designed templates on different topics.
- More than a million stock photos and icons.
- Lots of asset like fonts, charts, preset text fonts, modules, and background images.
- You can embed chart styles like column, line, table, bar, dynamic map, etc. in presentations.
- Free to adjust objects’ color, size, position, and use other handy features like group/ungroup, image editing tools, etc.
- Multiple save and share options to share designs anywhere online and offline.
Canva is a free presentation application that enables you to engage your audience. It contains a design that helps you to express your ideas effectively; thus, you can improve your ability to become a communicator.
- You can access hundreds of professionally designed layouts on any topic you are interested in.
- It allows you to customize your presentation for school or work.
- It has a Speech bubble maker which you can add on any photo.
- Fade any photo with transparency tool of canva.
Vyond is an online program that helps marketing professionals to make engaging presentations by adding a video to PowerPoint.
- You can download the video file so that you can quickly play it during your presentation, even if the internet connection is weak.
- You can import GIF, visuals, motion, and sound in your presentation.
- With Vyond, you can create build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations to engage the audience.
Prezi is a tool having designer templates, millions of reusable presentations, and a PowerPoint to Prezi converter.
- This PowerPoint alternative contains plenty of customized graphics, charts, and layouts let you quickly make your presentation your own.
- Quick to make an impact
- You can collaborate with your team while making the presentation.
Slidebean is a software that helps you to create professional-looking slides. The software allows you to design presentation in seconds using Artificial Intelligence.
- The template design is arranged in such a way that improve aesthetic appeal as well as readability.
- It automatically recognizes important elements in images and aligns them properly
- The tool automatically evaluates plenty of slides to find the perfect one.
7) Zoho Show
The tool allows you to create, collaborate, broadcast, as well as publish presentations. You can give your performance a stable URL and share your slide deck with the world by maintaining its quality.
- The tool has a clutter-free design that helps you to highlight your stories.
- It has 20+ themes and 100 fonts.
- You can manage and enhance data visually using tools like shapes, formatted text box, charts, and tables.
- You can add strokes to text, fill titles or key points with any colors or even add reflections.
- Choose a pre-defined layout to insert a chart from the template.
Visme is a tool that helps you to share powerful visual stories in the form of infographics, presentations, and other visual content.
- Add charts, maps, video, audio links, and interactivity to any object to create engaging reports, presentations, and infographics.
- It provides more than 100 assets like fonts, quality icons, and images.
- The tool allows you to record voice.
- It has privacy control that helps you to make your content private, public, or password protected.
- You can publish a presentation online or download for offline use.
Ludus is a presentation application for creative professionals. It allows you to build presentations in a truly collaborative way. It is one of the best free PowerPoint alternatives that allows you to export a PDF/HTML file.
- It provides color picker to choose the color.
- Ludus provides a guideline so that you can place an object to its right place.
- Build and share ideas with others.
- It supports SVG, JPG, GIF, and PNG images.
- You can upload your fonts to Ludus.
- You can paste URLs from your clipboard in order to embed third-party contents.
- It enables you to integrate third-party contents, like YouTube or Vimeo videos.
10) Google Slides
Google Slides is a presentation application in the developed by Google. It is one of the best PowerPoint alternative that enables real time collaboration between editors and provides many options for sharing the presentations.
- Google Slides offers a variety of hundreds of fonts, embedded video, presentation themes, animations, etc.
- You can choose from a large variety of portfolios, pitches, and other pre-made presentations.
- This tool better than PowerPoint allows the team to work in the same presentation.
- You can get your presentation anywhere anytime and edit it.
11) Apple Keynote
Apple Keynote is easy to create memorable presentations. You can use Apple pencil on any iPad to create diagrams or illustrations.
- It provides real?time collaboration so that you can work with your team, whether they are on, iPhone or iPad, Mac, or using a PC.
- You can choose from 30+ eye-catching themes.
- You can use your iPhone to take scan a document or photo, and you can see it immediately in Keynote on Mac.
- You can use slides with galleries, photos, charts, math equations, and more than 700 customizable shapes.
- Animate objects with a path using a finger or Apple Pencil on your iPad or iPhone.
Emaze is a free online application to create and share presentations via social media or email. It is one of the best programs like PowerPoint that allows you to turn your presentation into a story.
- You can collaborate with your team, download presentation to HTML, MP4, and PDF, and present remotely from anywhere in the world.
- It allows you to choose from hundreds of 2D and 3D presentation templates.
- Write and edit text, add videos, photos, live web pages, gif images, custom effects, corporate branding, and more.
Powtoon is an animated presentation application that allows users to create stories for explainer videos or presentations.
- Powtoon works well with voiceovers and helps you to integrate a great script with fantastic animated characters.
- You can access this tool online and create dynamic presentations in minutes.
- The templates of this tool are easy to navigate and add a visual element to the presentation.
FlowVella is an app made for mobile that makes your presentation interactive. You can combine words, images, video, galleries, links, and PDF files to transform the story into an interactive conversation.
- With FlowVella, you can work whenever you are; iPad, iPhone, or Mac.
- You can create a presentation without an internet connection.
- It allows you to include PDF documents, videos, and images.
- This tool allows you to create sharable custom URL.
- View who has viewed your presentation.
Glisser shares slide from presentations to your devices instantly, and then it uses audience interaction for a delegate experience and offers powerful event analytics.
- It enables you to engage your audience to create the most memorable conversations.
- You can share slides to your audience in real time.
- It uses ISO 27001 grade security as standard.
- Glisser allows you to create quiz questions
Haiku Deck provides a simple and easy way to make a presentation on the iPad, web, or iPhone. It is one of the best apps like PowerPoint that encourages the best presentation practices by helping students to simplify their message and present data clearly.
- You can Choose stylish layouts, fonts, and image filters for without charging any dollar to the graphic designer.
- You can access over 40 million free creative commons images.
- Your presentation is in the cloud so that you can share with any devices connected with it.
Genially is a tool for creating presentations, infographics, CVS, video presentations, Quizzes, ePosters, dossiers, etc. With this tool, anyone can create incredible visual stories to generate a better communication experience.
- It is one of the best PPT alternatives that creates interactive visual experiences that increase communication skills.
- You can add Animated and interactive creations in your presentation.
- It helps you to analyze how your creations are used in real time.
18) Libre Office Impress:
LibreOffice Impress allows you to create professional slide shows which include drawing objects, charts, multimedia, text, and a variety of other items.
- LibreOffice provides versatility in creating and editing slides using various modes: Normal, Outline, and Notes.
- You can add attractive 2D and 3D images from text.
- It gives you to manage slides display sequence.
- You can download various ng templates from the LibreOffice template repository.
❓ Is there a free alternative to PowerPoint?
Following are top 5 free alternatives to PowerPoint:
- Google Slides
- Apple Keynote
⚡ How can I make my presentation better?
Following are points which helps you to make your presentation better:
- Your presentation should not contain more than 10 slides.
- The presentation should be of maximum 20 minutes
- Do not use a font size of less than 30.
- Show your passion and focus on audience need.
👉 How to Select the Best Presentation Software?
You should consider the following factors while selecting the best presentation software:
- Price if applicable
- Easy to set up and use
- Hardware/Software requirements of the presentation software
- Reviews of presentation software
- Pre-built templates and layouts offered
- Support to add multiple assets like graphs, charts, images, audio, video, etc.
- Collaboration features
- Cloud support
💻 What are the Best Alternatives to PowerPoint?
Below are the best alternatives to PowerPoint:
- Zoho Show
- Google Slides
- Apple Keynote