A webinar is an event organized on the internet, which is attended exclusively by an online audience. It allows the presenter to reach a larger and location-independent group of prospects by using his or her computer. A Webinar is also called a web event, online seminar, or webcast.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Webinar Software Platforms, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Gotowebinar is an easy-to-use webinar platform. It helps you to Integrate with your marketing automation, CRM and helps you to manage everything in one place.
- It helps you to set up a one-time live webinar event, series, or on-demand experience.
- Allows you to add your brand colors, logo, and images on webinar materials.
- It helps you to engage your audience with slide-in questions and live results.
- It allows you to share your Webinar online.
RingCentral Meetings is a webinar tool that allows you to organize High definition video meetings and experience clear, reliable voice and video quality on various devices.
- Share your desktop, presentations, and files with the team.
- Provides task management and easy access to screen sharing and Video meeting.
- This webinar software works on computers, laptops, iOS, and other smart Android devices.
- RingCentral Rooms uses equipment to replace hardware video conference rooms.
Livestorm is a useful webinar g app from startups to big enterprises. The tool seamlessly integrated with over 1500 apps.
- Engage your participants and spark real conversations.
- Personal video meetings to global webinar events.
- It offers the feature of calendar integrations.
4) Webinar Jam
Webinar Jam is a cloud-based broadcasting technology. This webinar tool allows you to host a solo or group of people to collaborate and share their knowledge on screen.
- It allows you to chat and run Q&As in real time.
- This tool automatically records your live broadcast in a video file.
- It helps you to run your webinars exactly when and how you want.
- It allows you to bring people from the audience onto your virtual stage.
Demio is a webinar management tool that provides a simple webinar experience for the audience. It helps you to get better profit for your business.
- It allows you to host live interactive Webinar in HD format.
- Frictionless joining in all the major web browsers.
- It helps you to keep your brand front and center with customizable pages.
- Allows your audience to communicate with public or private chat
- Live and automated webinars.
- It helps you to run more effective webinars with less work.
Easy Webinar is which allows you to make Makes High Converting Webinars a Reality. It enables you to record and archive any types of webinar sessions.
- All types of traffic and media between EasyWebinar and the DOLBY service is encrypted using industry-standard protocols.
- Record and archive any types of webinar sessions.
- Allows multiple presents to share camera and microphone as well as screen
- It offers the most real-time steaming of your webinar event.
Webinar Geek is easy to use webinar software with powerful marketing tools. It allows you to broadcast in real time in HD quality.
- Organize the most interactive webinars with the easy-to-use webinar software.
- It allows you to analyze viewing behavior to an individual level.
- It helps you to follow a webinar without downloads and with a simple click from any browser.
WebinarNinja is a tool that allows you to create your Webinar in seconds. It enables you to do a live presentation and interact with your audience.
- It allows you to run live, automated, hybrid, and series Webinars.
- It helps you to combine the interaction with the convenience of recorded videos.
- Recorded webinars on specific times or on-demand.
- It allows you to share screens and upload sides.
9) Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is the most secure, flexible, extensible, and feature-rich Webinar software. It also provides virtual classroom solutions for rapid training, which is accessible anywhere and anytime.
- It helps you to design your custom pods, images, and layouts.
- It allows you to personalize and brand your virtual room.
- Offers limitless functionality and extensibility with custom apps.
- You can create your virtual room once with the right layouts.
Livestream is easy to use webinar management software. It allows you to create engaging virtual events, reach your remote workforce. It also helps you to launch a subscription channel.
- It helps you to engage your followers, customers, or employees around the world.
- Offers bet video conversation quality across devices.
- It helps you to build secure viewing destinations or monetize your video library.
- Allows you to Incorporate live polls and Q&A into your broadcast.
- Easily add lower-thirds, transitions, and logos.
11) Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom Video Webinar helps you to connect people, teams, and organizations. This lets you get information across to large audiences quickly and easily.
- It allows you to host online events with up to 100 interactive video participants.
- Expand your impact with an on-demand or recurring Webinar.
- It helps you to steam events across social channels with our Facebook and YouTube Live, and custom service integrations.It helps you to customize and brand your emails and registration form.
- You will get reports on registrants, attendees, polling, attendee engagement, and Q&A for follow up.
ClickMeeting is a webinar software that helps you bring your students, leads, customers, and team members together. It helps you to reach your students and trainees wherever they are.
- It allows you to gather dozens of presenters and hundreds of attendees in one virtual conference room.
- Deliver knowledge relevant to your target audience.
- You can stream your events on Facebook or YouTube.
Webex is a communication software that allows you to connect, communicate, and collaborate with your team. It lets you host online meetings with HD video, audio, and screen sharing.
- Helps you to host a webinar for up to 3000 participants
- It allows you to have multiple presenters in broadcast-quality with audio controls and attention monitoring tools.
- Brand your webinar and event invitations on the registration site.
- Record your Webinar with a single click.
14) BlueJeans Events
BlueJeans Events is another webinar tool. It helps you host and manage live interactive events and allows webcasting for large audiences worldwide.
- It helps you to engage customers and prospects with a modern, interactive webinar experience.
- It helps you to host regular live events with up to 50,000 attendees worldwide.
- Offers master control management and access.
- It allows you to capture entire events for future playback and sharing.
- It helps you to optimize the bandwidth consumed by event viewers.
Dacast offers live streaming and on-demand video. This webinar software also offers professional workflows with video transcoding, live stream recording, and an all-device video player.
- It allows you to put your brand front and center with a white-label online video platform.
- It helps you to protect your content with robust security features.
- You can build new applications and platforms.
- It allows you to track and measure viewer behavior with our rich analytics dashboard.
- Allows you to create multiple user accesses to your business video platform
16) ezTalks Webinar
ezTalks Webinar helps you connect with up to 100 interactive video participants and up to 10,000 audiences in your online events. It allows you to engage your audience with live poll and quiz.
- Allows host to record a live webinar and share it with follow-up emails, social media & any other channels.
- It helps you to illustrate your idea by drawing and texts.
- Flawless screen sharing makes Webinar more interactive.
17) GlobalMeet Webcast
The cloud-based SaaS webcast solution provides an easy-to-use, secure, and scalable environment. It offers engaging webcasts for thousands of attendees worldwide.
- Offers flexible HD video streaming with zero network bandwidth interruption.
- It allows you to host webcasts and broadcast-quality Videos to any size audience.
- It offers integrations with CRM and marketing systems.
- Showcase your brand by adding your logo.
- You can engage your audience with interactive features, including Q&A, polling, and testing.
BigMarket helps you to customize the look and feel of your website. It allows you to select a design from designed webinar landing page templates.
- Promote across your channels.
- Offers powerful analytics feature to track engagement and optimize webinar efforts.
- No download webinar hosting.
- Integrate with your CRM/marketing platforms.
- It offers features for handouts, polls, Q&A, Twitter chats.
Everwebniar allows you to create pre-recorded webinars that look and feel live. It allows you to select your favorite template and then customize the contents.
- It allows you to select specific days of the week and time zones.
- It offers point and clicks templates.
- It helps to customize the contents of your registration page.
ON24 platform is an ideal solution for creating and delivering engaging, data-rich, and interactive digital experiences. It allows you to hold live online webinars, which helps you to engage your audience.
- It helps you to control every aspect of the audience's experience.
- A robust integration ecosystem feeds prospect behavior directly into CRM and MAP systems.
- It allows you to design and brand your webinars.
21) streamGo webinars and webcasts
StremaGo is a live video streaming and online event management tool that boost engagement with your audience. It allows you to organize all types of virtual Events.
- This Webinar Service helps you to launch products and deliver engaging keynote sessions.
- You can select who can view your Webinar.
- It allows you to view live data on sign-ups, attendees, and engagement.
- The audience will automatically get the best quality video for their connection.
MyOwnConference is a webinar that offers a robust set of tools that keeps you connected before, during, and after the Webinar. This software allows you to share your computer's screen with attendees and multiply training effectiveness.
- Easy guest access to webinars.
- Offers Webinar in SD, HD, or Full HD formats.
- It allows you to display documents and slides.
- You can host online events and webinars.
- It helps you to Host your online conference from your iPhone or iPad.
- Web Conferencing
23) Webinars on Air
Webinars on Air is a simple, affordable webinar solution. It offers all the features which help you to host your Webinar. This webinar tool also allows you to share your desktop with your audience.
- Offers a bigger room for personal branding
- Get Paid to Host Webinars.
- Take polls and surveys.
- Record Your Webinars.
- 10 Speakers at Once.
- One-Click Offers to Increase Sales.
- Auto responders and social media integration.
24) Samba Live
Samba Live offers easy Video conferencing right from your browser. It is a webinar recording software that allows you to conduct highly robust and secure HD meetings and webinars.
- Runs in your browser without additional downloads.
- It offers fully customize with your branding, logos.
- Helps you to protect your data with SHA-256
- with RSA encryption.
- It allows you to perform high definition video quality and content sharing in 1080p.
- It is highly robust and bandwidth-friendly.
⚡ What is a Webinar?
A webinar is an event organized on the internet, which is attended exclusively by an online audience. It allows the presenter to reach a larger and location-independent group of prospects by using his or her computer.
❓ How does a Webinar work?
In a webinar event speaker or small group of speakers, deliver a presentation to a large audience who participate online from the comfort of their PC. The participants of CNA submitting questions, respond to polls, surveys, etc.
✔️ Can the presenter see you in a Webinar?
Yes, most of the webinar application allows the presenter to see attendees. However, the participant has the option to switch off Video.
❓ How many participants can attend a Webinar?
In general, webinar licenses start at a capacity of 100 participants and scale up to 10,000 participants. However, the maximum size of participants depends upon the software which you are using for this purpose. Its is ideal to do a Webinar Software Comparison before you chose.