Excel is the most powerful tool to manage and analyze various types of Data. This eBook covers in-depth lessons on how to use various Excel formulas, Tables and Charts for managing small to large scale business process.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 101 (First Chapter FREE)
- How to Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide in Excel
- Excel Data Validation, Filters, Grouping
- Best Excel Formulas & Functions: You Need to Know Now
- IF, AND, OR, Nested IF & NOT Logical Functions in Excel
- How to Create Charts in Excel: Types & Examples
- How to make Budget in Excel: Personal Finance Tutorial
- How to Import Data into Excel from Access, XML, Text file, SQL Server
- How to Create Pivot Table in Excel: Beginners Tutorial
- Advanced Charts & Graph in Excel
- What is Microsoft Office 365? Benefits of Excel on Cloud
- CSV vs Excel (.xls) – What’s the Difference?
- Excel VLOOKUP Tutorial for Beginners: Learn with Examples
- Excel ISBLANK Function: Learn with Example
- Sparkline in Excel with EXAMPLES
- SUMIF function in Excel: Learn with EXAMPLE
Do you provide Hardcopy of the book?
No. Books are digitally provided in PDF format
Do you accept Cash Payment?
No. But there are plenty of payment options.
I cannot pay via the listed payment options
For any alternative payment option, get in touch with us here