Excel is the most powerful tool to manage and analyze various types of Data. This eBook covers in-depth lessons on how to use various Excel formulas, Tables and Charts for managing small to large scale business process.
Inside this Excel PDF
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 101 (First Chapter FREE)
- How to Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide in Excel
- Excel Data Validation, Filters, Grouping
- Best Excel Formulas & Functions: You Need to Know Now
- IF, AND, OR, Nested IF & NOT Logical Functions in Excel
- How to Create Charts in Excel: Types & Examples
- How to make Budget in Excel: Personal Finance Tutorial
- How to Import Data into Excel from Access, XML, Text file, SQL Server
- How to Create Pivot Table in Excel: Beginners Tutorial
- Advanced Charts & Graph in Excel
- What is Microsoft Office 365? Benefits of Excel on Cloud
- CSV vs Excel (.xls) – What’s the Difference?
- Excel VLOOKUP Tutorial for Beginners: Learn with Examples
- Excel ISBLANK Function: Learn with Example
- Sparkline in Excel with EXAMPLES
- SUMIF function in Excel: Learn with EXAMPLE
❓ Do you provide Hardcopy of the book?
No. Books are digitally provided in PDF format
👉 Do you accept Cash Payment?
No. But there are plenty of payment options.
🏅 I cannot pay via the listed payment options
For any alternative payment option, get in touch with us here