Crowdsource testing is the practice of sending out prototype software and products to the expert testers instead of testing internally. It is also called crowd testing. Nowadays, it has become an alternative for traditional testing because of faster time to market.
Following is a curated list of best crowd testing platform with popular features and the latest download links. The list contains both free crowdsourcing platforms (open source) and paid (commercial) software.
Best Crowdsourcing Platforms & Websites
|Company Name||Trusted by||Link|
|Testlio||American Express, CBS, Microsoft, and SAP||Learn More|
|Digivante||Gymshark, Audi, Quality Cottages||Learn More|
|Global App Testing||Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Varizon||Learn More|
|Test IO||Soundcloud, Buzzfeed, 98point6, and Sideshow||Learn More|
|Cobalt||GoDaddy, Credit Karma, HubSpot, and Solarisbank||Learn More|
Testlio is the originator of networked testing – a modern approach to crowdsourced testing. Our testing management platform, global network of expert testers, and robust client services power on-demand software testing.
- 10k+ highly-vetted expert testers in 150+ countries speaking 130+ languages
- Fully-managed or co-managed testing options
- 1200+ real device/OS combinations covered, all around the world
- Single test management platform for in-house teams and crowd testers
- Suite of testing solutions including regression, usability, localization, functional, payments, virtual experience, and more
- Trusted by brands like American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP.
- Testlio clients power over 2 billion users
Digivante is a crowd testing company that offers agile testing. Digivante’s solutions are designed to boost the digital performance of your website or app to give you the competitive edge. Their platform helps to identify every issue before launch, they offer comprehensive regression testing in hours, not days.
- Fast and comprehensive testing in every sprint
- Agile Testing reduces regression test time from days to hours
- It allows functional, accessibility, automation, localization and usability testing
- Bugs can be exported to JIRA and other bug tracking tools
- Separate delivery manager to provide quality deliverables
- It offers 100% code coverage and 100% device coverage
Global App Testing is a crowd testing company that helps you to release high-quality software anywhere in the world. They offer an end-to-end functional testing solution that helps you to solve your QA challenges.
- It helps you to create and manage tests with intuitive test management tooling
- Understand the scale of issues with reproducibility testing
- Helps you to iterate quickly on feedback to deliver faster and more predictable releases.
- Offers Rapid Test Execution
- Simplified Test Management
- Receive results in real-time, integrated into your CI/CD workflow
4) Test IO
Test IO is a software testing service provider that enables you to improve the quality of your applications. They offer varieties of QA solutions for websites, mobile, wearables, and IoT devices.
- Test IO helps you to improve search engine ranking.
- Software is tested by human testers.
- Provides you fast delivery of your tested software.
- Support via email, phone, and chat.
Cobalt’s Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform is modernizing traditional pentesting. By combining a SaaS platform with an exclusive community of testers, we deliver the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely.
- Launch pentests in 24-48 hours
- Complete pentest engagements in 14 days
- View reported vulnerabilities in real-time
- Access network of 300+ top-rated global pentesters
6) User Testing
UserTesting’s bug testing tool allows you to get valuable feedback on any experience, prototypes, website, and testers to check your site or application with expert testers. You can test your application with the help of real users.
- Find problems early in development because they are easier and less expensive to fix
- Validate product experience with real people instead of guessing
- Validate the usability of your product
- Test sketches and prototypes
Download link: https://www.usertesting.com/solutions/product
Crowdprint helps you to reduce your overall testing costs by 50-70%. It is one of the best crowdsourced testing companies that helps your organization to increase the test coverage by up to 10 times.
- It allows you to analyze your app on real devices on actual networks with real users.
- It also offers target testing with the help of expert testers.
- It can improve the detection rate to find errors and resolve it.
Download Link: https://crowdsprint.com/crowdsourced-testing/
Testbirds offers Crowdtesting services with the help of professional testers across the world. It provides you with the opportunity to have your end users search for bugs. These bugs are categorized based on severity by an experienced project manager.
- Flexible platform which is available within 24 hours
- Testers use their own (Smartphones/PC/ Tablets enables you to get a test result in a real environment.
- Exploratory bug testing, Structured Bug Testing, Localization Testing & Regression Testing
- Verification of found bugs using Bug Approval
Download link: https://www.testbirds.com/services/quality-assurance/
Userfeel is a crowd testing service with vast experience in Analytics, Website Optimization, Web Design & Web Development. It is one of the best crowd testing websites that offers multilingual support.
- Test on desktops, mobile, tablets using any operating system
- Allows filtering of testers by age, gender, country, language and web experience
- A feature of screener questions to filter the testing panel in more detail
- Supports automatic voice transcription for all languages using the Google Speech API
Download link: https://www.userfeel.com/features
Applause is a crowd testing tool that helps you to find critical bugs. Their team of testers quickly deliver most relevant and actionable results. It is one of the best crowd testing companies that supports both manual & automatic testing.
- Test as often as you can with no predefined limit
- Provide targeted demographic for testing
- Receive testing results in hours instead of weeks
- Work directly in your bug tracking system.
- All the bugs automatically imported into the system
- Allows you to Verify your bug fixes when it is successful
Download link: https://www.applause.com/
11) Beta Family
Beta Family is a crowd testing community to perform beta testing mobile and web applications. In this crowdsourced application testing site, you can hire the people to test your app and get a review of the user experience. The results from each test cases will be sent as a report, answering the questions and tasks that you would assign to your testers.
Download Link: https://betafamily.com/pricing
Stardust product Crowdtesting tool allows you to check your website and mobile application. This crowdsourcing software company offers resources, deadline according to the need of the specific testing project. It offers functional & Localization testing managed the entire crowd testing.
Download Link: https://www.stardust-testing.com/en/crowdtesting/
13) Test Yantra
Test yantra provides crowd testing services and executes various types of short duration test projects. The primary focus of this tool is crowd Beta Testing.
- Testers works in controlled environments
- Two level Bug validation
- Detailed bug impact report
- Users apply real time load (300-500 users)
- Client-crowd interaction via Live Stream
Download link: http://www.testyantra.com/managed-crowd-testing-services
The Bugwolf allows you to hire professional testers who can perform testing on multiple platforms and devices.
- Makes testing enjoyable by gamifying the testing process
- A place for professional tester marketplace
- You can download bug reports import that data into a bug tracking tools like JIRA, Rational & Bugzilla.
Download link: https://bugwolf.com/features
❓ What are the Crowd Testing Companies?
Crowd testing companies are the remote testing service providers of software prototypes and products. These platforms have expert testers who provide various software testing facilities remotely. It helps organizations to save the time and resources required to test a software product inside the organization.
💻 Which are the Best Crowd Testing Companies?
Following are the best crowd testing companies:
- Global App Testing
- Test IO
- User Testing
👉 What are the Benefits of Crowd Testing?
Here are the benefits of crowd testing:
- Decreased cost of resources for testing
- Faster testing speed
- Better quality assurance
- Higher scalability
- Maximized test coverage
- Flexibility for testing
- Saves lots of time
- Expert testers who provide quality testing services
✅ Which factors should you consider while selecting a Crowd Testing Company?
You should consider the following factors while selecting a crowd testing company:
- Quality of Customer support
- Reviews of the company
- Types of testing facilities offered
- Timely delivery
- Bug detection, verification and fixing capabilities
- Test coverage
- Real-environment testing