Crowdsource testing, is the practice of sending out prototype software and products to the expert testers instead of testing internally. It is also called crowd testing. Nowadays, it has become an alternative for traditional testing.
Here, is the list of most popular crowdsource testing services with its download links.
Cobalt is a modern application security platform. This crowdsourced testing tool supports a complete find-to-fix workflow for all types of penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- GitHub + JIRA integration
- Timeline helps you stay updated
- Allows fast filter which saves time
- Rank your tester and reports
Download link: https://cobalt.io/how
2) User Testing:
UserTesting's bug testing tool allows you to get valuable feedback on any experience, prototypes, website, and testers to check your site or application with expert testers. You can test your application with the help of real users.
- Find problems early in development because they are easier and less expensive to fix
- Validate product experience with real people instead of guessing
- Validate the usability of your product
- Test sketches and prototypes
Download link: https://www.usertesting.com/solutions/product
Crowdprint helps you to reduce your overall testing costs by 50-70%. It also helps your organization to increase the test coverage by up to 10 times.
- It allows you to analyze your app on real devices on actual networks with real users.
- It also offers target testing with the help of expert testers.
- It can improve the detection rate to find errors and resolve it.
Download Link: https://crowdsprint.com/crowdsourced-testing/
4) Bug finder:
BugFinder is crowd testing company that offers agile testing. The tool helps to reduce the testing issues, speeding up your release process. Moreover, you will get fast and comprehensive testing in every sprint.
- Fast and comprehensive testing in every sprint
- Agile Testing reduces regression test time from days to hours
- It allows functional, accessibility, automation, localization and usability testing
- Bugs can be exported to JIRA and other bug tracking tools
- Separate delivery manager to provide quality deliverables
- It offers 100% code coverage and 100% device coverage
Download link: https://www.bugfinders.com/functional-testing/agile-testing/
5) Cloud Test Software:
CloudTestSoftware is a cloud-based crow testing platform. It offers the best solution for an all types of test automation & DevOps within a single cloud application.
- On-Demand Automation Testing
- Easy plugin to Run Homegrown Automation Framework
- Test REST API and generate test script with REST assured
- Support for tools like selenium builder, selenium IDE & CTest one
Download link: https://www.cloudtestsoftware.com/platform
Testbirds offers Crowdtesting services with the help of professional testers across the world. It provides you with the opportunity to have your end users search for bugs. These bugs are categorized based on severity by an experienced project manager.
- Flexible platform which is available within 24 hours
- Testers use their own (Smartphones/PC/ Tablets enables you to get a test result in a real environment.
- Exploratory bug testing, Structured Bug Testing, Localization Testing & Regression Testing
- Verification of found bugs using Bug Approval
Download link: https://www.testbirds.com/services/quality-assurance/
Userfeel is a crowd testing service with vast experience in Analytics, Website Optimization, Web Design & Web Development. The company offers multilingual support.
- Test on desktops, mobile, tablets using any operating system
- Allows filtering of testers by age, gender, country, language and web experience
- A feature of screener questions to filter the testing panel in more detail
- Supports automatic voice transcription for all languages using the Google Speech API
Download link: https://www.userfeel.com/features
Applause is a crowd testing tool that helps you to find critical bugs. Their team of testers quickly deliver most relevant and actionable results. It supports both manual & automatic testing.
- Test as often as you can with no predefined limit
- Provide targeted demographic for testing
- Receive testing results in hours instead of weeks
- Work directly in your bug tracking system.
- All the bugs automatically imported into the system
- Allows you to Verify your bug fixes when it is successful
Download link: https://www.applause.com/testing/
9) Beta Family:
Beta Family is a crowd testing community to perform beta testing mobile and web applications. In this site, you can hire the people to test your app and get a review of the user experience. The results from each test cases will be sent as a report, answering the questions and tasks that you would assign to your testers.
Download Link: https://betafamily.com/pricing
Stardust product Crowdtesting tool allows you to check your website and mobile application. The company offers resources, deadline according to the need of the specific testing project. It offers functional & Localization testing managed the entire crowd testing.
Download Link: https://www.stardust-testing.com/en/crowdtesting/
11) Test Yantra:
Test yantra provides crowd testing services and executes various types of short duration test projects. The primary focus of this tool is crowd Beta Testing.
- Testers works in controlled environments
- Two level Bug validation
- Detailed bug impact report
- Users apply real time load (300-500 users)
- Client-crowd interaction via Live Stream
Download link: http://www.testyantra.com/managed-crowd-testing-services
The Bugwolf allows you to hire professional testers who can perform testing on multiple platforms and devices.
- Makes testing enjoyable by gamifying the testing process
- A place for professional tester marketplace
- You can download bug reports import that data into a bug tracking tools like JIRA, Rational & Bugzilla.
Download link: https://bugwolf.com/features