How To Create Credit Memo in SAP
What is Credit Memo?
It’s a sales document used in complaint processing to request credit to customer.Below are some situation for issue credit memo –
- The Price calculated for customer is not correct,e.g. discount is not included in sales document for customer.
- Quantity is not correct in sales document.
- Enter T-code VA01 in command field.
- Enter order type field value as credit memo request .
- Enter Sales Organization / Distribution Channel / Division in Organizational Data.
- Click on Create with References Button.
- Enter order no in Order tab of Pop Up.
- Click on Copy Button.
- Enter Billing Block / Pricing Date / Order Reason and Billing Date in sales tab.
- Enter Material and Target Quantity for which we want to create Credit Memo.
A message will be displayed ” Credit Memo Request 60000189 has been saved’.