Top 25 Cloud Computing Service Provider Companies (2021 Website Name List)
Cloud Service providers are vendors which provide Information Technology (IT) as a service over the Internet. Cloud computing is a term which is used for storing and accessing data over the internet. It doesn't store any data on the hard disk of your PC. Cloud companies helps you to access your data from a remote server.
Cloud computing companies services range from full application development platforms to servers, storage, and virtual desktops. Here is a handpicked cloud service providers list. This cloud provider list contains various types of cloud computing services that are available in the market.
List of Best Cloud Computing Companies
|Company name||Link for more details|
|Amazon Web Services||https://aws.amazon.com/|
AWS is Amazon's cloud web hosting platform which offers fast, flexible, reliable and cost-effective solutions. It is one of the top cloud service providers which offers a service in the form of building block which can be used to create and deploy any kind of application in the cloud. It is the most popular as it was the first to enter the cloud computing space.
- Easy sign-up process
- Fast Deployments
- Allows easy management of add or remove capacity
- Access to effectively limitless capacity
- Centralized Billing and management
- It is one of the cloud companies that offers Hybrid Capabilities and per hour billing
A cloud server tool developed by Kamatera is very much similar to a physical server. It operated in a virtual infrastructure cloud, making it highly flexible and cost-effective. This cloud server pricing is based on pay as you use model a standard in the industry.
- 13 Data Centers across four continents for ultimate performance and availability
- Customized and Tailored Made VPS Hosting to fit your needs
- Scalability: Allows you to quickly add load balancers, firewalls, private networks and apps such as: pfSense, Docker, CPanel, Drupal, Jenkins, WordPress, Magento, node.JS and many more.
- All SSDs with UNLIMITED TRAFFIC. 99.95% Up-Time Guaranteed
- Scale across hundreds of servers in seconds
- Billing options – Per Month or Per Day
- 24/7/365 Tech Human Support
- 30 Day Free Trial to test the services
Cloud works on innovative hyperconverged vStack platform based on superior Open Source technologies. Lightweight bhyve hypervisor and OS FreeBSD with simplified codebase help build new generation virtual machines.
- Easiest sign-up - only thing that you need is email
- Windows & Linux OS
- Based on the latest 2nd Gen Intel Scalable CPUs with 3.1 GHz frequency
- Fast-speed SSD's with awesome IOPS rate
- ?reate & Spin up in no time
- 24/7/365 Tech Human Support
- Pay&Go. Only for the VM you use. Charges every 10 minutes
Founded in 2003, Linode is the largest Independent Open Cloud Provider with over 800,000 customers in 196 countries. Get industry leading price-performance and deploy more with our Linux virtual machines, global infrastructure, and simple pricing. No surprise bills, no lock-in, and the same price across every 11 data centers.
- Affordable Shared plans for general workloads include generous amounts of free bundled transfer.
- Dedicated and High Memory instances on their own CPU cores.
- On-demand GPUs for machine learning, scientific computing, and video processing.
- 24/7/365 human support.
- S3-Compatible Object Storage and scalable Block Storage.
- $100 in free credits during a 60-day trial.
Nothing major has happened in the managed cloud industry for the past decade. That’s why ScalaHosting developed SPanel – an ALL-IN-ONE cloud management platform 100% compatible with cPanel allowing every website owner to have a fully managed cloud VPS with ultra-high security at an affordable price.
- 24/7 Fully Managed – "ask anything" live technical support
- Isolated cloud container, high-availability and redundancy, 3 snapshots on 3 different storage servers, daily backups, AI-powered cybersecurity provided by the in-house developed SShield
- Free & Effortless Migration for all your websites
- Global Availability – 10+ datacenter locations in the US, Asia, and Europe
- Industry Leading Performance – blazing fast speed and performance with 100% SSD storage and premium networking
- Flexible cloud without restrictions – pay as much as you use and enjoy limitless software freedom
Cloudways provides managed cloud hosting to agencies, stores, and SMBs. The platform has partnered with top cloud providers including AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Vultr and Linode. Experience the freedom to build, deploy and manage applications including PHP, Laravel, WordPress, and Magento without requiring any knowledge of cloud server management. Cloudways users can focus on business growth without worrying about the technical complexities of server management, security, and maintenance.
- PHP 7 Ready Servers
- Simple 1-Click App Installation
- Pre-configured PHP-FPM and Redis
- Free SSL Certificates
- Automated Backups
- Staging Environment
- 24/7/365 Support
OVHcloud is public cloud software that works on a large scale with the best hardware. It offers infrastructures with the most competitive price/performance ratio.
- You can add one or more disks to increase the storage space available on your servers.
- It is based on SSD technology, which offers exceptional read/write performance.
- Offers rebuild mode, which allows you to reset the operating system instead of the instance.
- It allows you to import your own images, to complete the catalogue.
- Helps you to protect your sensitive data
The liquid web offers cloud Sites which is a managed hosting platform which offers creatives freedom to build and launch websites without the need to learn cPanel or server management.
- It allows you to manage your sites quickly and effortlessly
- Host Unlimited Sites & Apps with a single Account
- Not require any server management skill
- The tool can easily be integrated with WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
Digitalocean's droplet is a scalable computer service. It is more than just virtual machines. This cloud platform offers add-on storage, security, and monitoring capabilities to run production applications easily.
- Allows you to deploy your custom image, one-click app, or standard distribution
- You can deploy Droplets and get a reliable connection and flat pricing across 8 data center regions
- Option to select Standard Plans or Performance Plans according to your business needs
Vultr is a cloud service that provides software that is ideal for a web application or development environment. It offers fully automate dedicated servers with zero virtualization layer.
- It allows you to bring automation in your business by using Vultr's API.
- Fast SSD-backed scalable and redundant storage
- Provide dedicated cloud compute instances
- Offers control panel to ease the server management process.
Cloudsigma is a flexible cloud server, and virtual private server hosting solutions. It offers a straightforward and transparent approach for pricing. You can easily stream at multiple gigabit speed from their cloud servers.
- Helps you to achieve complete control and flexibility over your cloud environment
- Allows you to mix & match all SSD and magnetic storage
- This cloud computing service tool is certified as compliant with the highest ISO 27001 requirements for security and data privacy
12) Microsoft Azure
Azure is a cloud platform which is launched by Microsoft in February 2010. This open source and flexible cloud platform which helps in development, data storage, service management & hosting solutions.
- Windows Azure offers the most effective solution for your data needs
- Provides scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness
- Offers consistency across clouds with familiar tools and resources
- Allow you to scale your IT resources up and down according to your business needs
13) Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud is a set of solution and products which includes GCP & G suite. It is one of the top cloud service providers which helps you to solve all kind of business challenges with ease.
- It is one of the cloud companies that allows you to scale with open, flexible technology
- Solve issues with accessible AI & data analytics
- Eliminate the need for installing costly servers
- Allows you to transform your business with a full suite of cloud-based services
Download link: https://cloud.google.com/
Salesforce cloud computing offers multiple cloud services like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc. It is one of the top cloud computing companies which helps you to accelerate production of your environment.
- Salesforce Service Cloud offers 24 * 7 support
- Allows you to take a right and decisive decisions about your business
- This cloud computing provider helps in managing the customer's contact information, automating the business processes, etc.
15) Oracle Cloud
Oracle Cloud offers innovative and integrated cloud services. It is one of the best cloud services providers that helps you to build, deploy, and manage workloads in the cloud or on premises. Oracle Cloud also helps companies to transform their business and reduce complexity.
- Oracle offers more options for where and how you make your journey to the cloud
- Oracle helps you realize the importance of modern technologies including Artificial intelligence, chatbots, machine learning, and more
- Offers Next-generation mission-critical data management in the cloud
- Oracle provides better visibility to unsanctioned apps and protects against sophisticated cyber attacks
Download link: https://www.oracle.com/cloud/
16) Verizon Cloud
Verizon Cloud computing platform allows you to control your infrastructure with advanced set-up and customization options from a single user interface.
- Expand any workload quickly to help grow your business with less risk
- Helps you to build the right cloud with performance, support, and flexibility to make your business successful
- Allows you to select flexible service need according to your organizations
- You can trim down the risk and retain the data integrity across the apps
Download link: https://www.verizon.com/business/products/networks/
NaviSite provide cloud services for enterprises and mid-sized businesses by using the best IT technologies.
It is one of the top cloud computing companies which offers a range of cloud service solutions like Cloud Infrastructure services, Cloud desktop, and hosting services.
- NaviSite simplifies application management services which include Managed Office 365 services
- It offers cloud-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions that include managed cloud and self-service cloud solutions
- It helps you to simplify desktop management and administration
Download link: https://www.navisite.com/
18) IBM Cloud
IBM cloud is a full stack cloud platform which spans public, private and hybrid environments. It is one of the best cloud providers which is built with a robust suite of advanced and AI tools.
- IBM cloud offers infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS)
- IBM Cloud is used to build pioneering which helps you to gain value for your businesses
- It is one of the best name of cloud computing website that offers high performing cloud communications and services into your IT environment
Download link: https://www.ibm.com/cloud
OpenNebula is a cloud computing platform. It is one of the top cloud provider which allows you to manage heterogeneously distributed data center infrastructures. It helps you to manages the data center's virtual infrastructure to build private, public and hybrid implementations.
- Easy to install, use, maintain, and operate
- Provides greater functionality for private & hybrid clouds
- Highly-scalable, reliable, and commercially supported
Download link: https://opennebula.org/
Pivotal cloud foundry which is shortly known as PCF is a proven digital solution for businesses. It is one of the best cloud computing providers that helps you to move faster toward a software-driven future.
- Accelerate feature delivery
- Specially designed tool for zero-downtime deployments
- It is one of the best cloud computing name of website that helps you to reduce risk in your app portfolio
- Deliver enterprise SLAs (Service level agreement) at scale
21) Dell Cloud
Dell offers a cloud platform, cloud-enabled infrastructure, models, and serves in a single place. It is one of the top cloud companies that allows your own or selects from reference architecture, integrated and public cloud platforms.
- Cloud that works with your existing operations
- Cloud consumption using Dell Financial Services
- Accelerate your transformation with expert Dell cloud services provider help.
OnePortal Rapid is built with the latest open source technology to offer fast, feature rich, highly scalable cloud platform.
- It is one of the best cloud computing service providers that helps you to build and deploy applications with standard OpenStack based API libraries
- OpenStack Horizon web dashboard allows easy tracking and managing your cloud
- Flexible billing method ensures you only pay for the resources you use
- Scale quickly with additional compute and storage resource
Download link: https://www.limestonenetworks.com/cloud/servers.html
If a cloud which was developed by Quadranet is fully scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure, the tool is billed hourly based on your line resource size which you can view a break down of the cost associated with each resource.
- QuadraNet's uptime SLA comes default with all cloud configurations
- The InfraCloud supports a wide variety of OS like CentOS to FreeBSD to Windows
- The custom interface helps you to manage your InfraCloud instances
Download link: https://www.quadranet.com/infracloud
❓ What is a Cloud Provider?
Cloud Providers are companies that provide Information Technology (IT) as a service over the Internet. A cloud company offer
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
⚡ How Cloud Service provider Works?
Cloud service providers are software infrastructures that store data on remote servers. This data can be accessed through the Internet. A cloud service consist of servers, computers, databases and a central server which facilitates all the operations by following the protocols. A cloud server provider maintains multiple copies of data in order to counter the threats like data breaches, data loss, etc. security threats.
💻 How to select the best Cloud Service Provider?
Following factors should be considered while selecting a cloud company.
- Is your desired region supported?
- Cost for the service and your budget.
- For an outsourcing company, Customer/Client Preference of service provider needs to be factored in
- The cost involved in training employees on the Cloud Service Platform
- Customer support
- The provider should have a successful track record of stability/uptime/reliability
- Reviews of the company
🔒 Is my data secure with a Cloud Computing Company?
Since data is stored remotely rather than your premise, apprehensions about data theft and privacy are obvious. But most cloud computing companies encrypt data while in transit or at rest. Also, their employees only get logical access to your data. Most companies adopt very strict protocols to ensure data security, confidentiality, and privacy.
If your data has peculiar security requirements, you could opt for a hybrid cloud where some data is stored with the cloud provider while some at your own premises.
🏅 How to evaluate Cloud Service provider Security?
Here are the factors you should consider to evaluate the security of a cloud service provider:
- Compliance with quality standards and having accredited certifications
- Data Management
- Data governance and security policies
- Service dependencies and partnerships with other vendors
- Contracts and SLAs
- Service delivery
- Legal protections
- Reliability & Performance
- Migration support and vendor lock-in
- Company profile of the service provider
🚀 Which are the Best Cloud Service providers?
Below are some of the best cloud service providers:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform