Cloud Computing Services are vendors which provide Information Technology (IT) as a service over the Internet. Cloud computing is a term which is used for storing and accessing data over the internet. It doesn't store any data on the hard disk of your PC. Cloud computing helps you to access your data from a remote server.
Cloud computing services range from full applications and development platforms to servers, storage, and virtual desktops. There's are various types of cloud computing services are available in the market.
Here, is a curated list of best 21 Cloud Service Tools.
AWS is Amazon's cloud web hosting platform which offers fast, flexible, reliable and cost-effective solutions. It offers a service in the form of building block which can be used to create and deploy any kind of application in the cloud. It is the most popular as it was the first to enter the cloud computing space.
- Easy sign-up process
- Fast Deployments
- Allows easy management of add or remove capacity
- Access to effectively limitless capacity
- Centralized Billing and management
- Offers Hybrid Capabilities and per hour billing
A cloud server tool developed by Kamatera is very much similar to a physical server. It operated in a virtual infrastructure cloud, making it highly flexible and cost-effective. This cloud server pricing is based on pay as you use model a standard in the industry.
- 13 Data Centers across four continents for ultimate performance and availability
- Customized and Tailored Made VPS Hosting to fit your needs
- Scalability: Allows you to quickly add load balancers, firewalls, private networks and apps such as: pfSense, Docker, CPanel, Drupal, Jenkins, WordPress, Magento, node.JS and many more.
- All SSDs with UNLIMITED TRAFFIC. 99.95% Up-Time Guaranteed
- Scale across hundreds of servers in seconds
- Billing options – Per Month or Per Day
- 24/7/365 Tech Human Support
- 30 Day Free Trial to test the services
Digitalocean's droplet is a scalable computer service. It is more than just virtual machines. This cloud platform offers add-on storage, security, and monitoring capabilities to run production applications easily.
- Allows you to deploy your custom image, one-click app, or standard distribution
- You can deploy Droplets and get a reliable connection and flat pricing across 8 data center regions
- Option to select Standard Plans or Performance Plans according to your business needs
Rackspace is another useful cloud computer service tool. It offers services like hosting web applications, cloud files, cloud backup, database, and cloud server, etc.
- Fast-migrating to the Cloud
- Helps you to prepare your business for the worst-case scenario
- Work on pay as you go model, so you are charged base on your usage
- It helps you to use a combination of solid-state drives and hard drives to deliver high performance
MassiveGrid offers Virtual and Dedicated Private Clouds. With Virtual Private Clouds, helps users to have the flexibility to manage their resources in their environment according to their business needs.
- Offers fast & reliable Network Infrastructure
- Private cloud clients a secure web control panel, it can be used 24x7x365 to manage their clouds
- Offers high availability services with building a state of the art infrastructure
- Extremely Fast and dedicated Hardware
Alibaba is the largest Chinese cloud computing company. It is a new platform which created a global footprint with over 1500 CDN Nodes worldwide of 19 regions and 56 availability zones across more than 200 countries.
- Helps you to achieve faster results
- Helps you to protect and backup your data
- Full management permissions and multiple management methods
- Highly stable applications and reliable data storage
The liquid web offers cloud Sites which is a managed hosting platform which offers creatives freedom to build and launch websites without the need to learn cPanel or server management.
- It allows you to manage your sites quickly and effortlessly
- Host Unlimited Sites & Apps with a single Account
- Not require any server management skill
- The tool can easily be integrated with WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
8) Microsoft Azure
Azure is a cloud computing platform which is launched by Microsoft in February 2010. This open source and flexible cloud platform which helps in development, data storage, service management & hosting solutions.
- Windows Azure offers the most effective solution for your data needs
- Provides scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness
- Offers consistency across clouds with familiar tools and resources
- Allow you to scale your IT resources up and down according to your business needs
Download link: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/
9) Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud is a set of solution and products which includes GCP & G suite. It helps you to solve all kind of business challenges with ease.
- Allows you to scale with open, flexible technology
- Solve issues with accessible AI & data analytics
- Eliminate the need for installing costly servers
- Allows you to transform your business with a full suite of cloud-based services
Download link: https://cloud.google.com/
VMware is a comprehensive cloud management platform. It helps you to manage a hybrid environment running anything from traditional to container workloads. The tools also allow you to maximize the profits of your organization.
- Enterprise-ready Hybrid Cloud Management Platform
- Offers Private & Public Clouds
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics which improve the capacity of forecasting & planning
- Offers additional integrations with 3rd parties and custom applications, and tools.
- Provides flexible, Agile services
Download link: https://www.vmware.com/in/cloud-services/infrastructure.html
Salesforce cloud computing offers multiple cloud services like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc. Helps you to accelerate production of your environment.
- Salesforce Service Cloud offers 24 * 7 support
- Allows you to take a right and decisive decisions about your business
- Helps in managing the customer's contact information, automating the business processes, etc.
12) Oracle Cloud
Oracle Cloud offers innovative and integrated cloud services. It helps you to build, deploy, and manage workloads in the cloud or on premises. Oracle Cloud also helps companies to transform their business and reduce complexity.
- Oracle offers more options for where and how you make your journey to the cloud
- Oracle helps you realize the importance of modern technologies including Artificial intelligence, chatbots, machine learning, and more
- Offers Next-generation mission-critical data management in the cloud
- Oracle provides better visibility to unsanctioned apps and protects against sophisticated cyber attacks
Download link: https://www.oracle.com/cloud/
13) Verizon Cloud
Verizon Cloud computing platform allows you to control your infrastructure with advanced set-up and customization options from a single user interface.
- Expand any workload quickly to help grow your business with less risk
- Helps you to build the right cloud with performance, support, and flexibility to make your business successful
- Allows you to select flexible service need according to your organizations
- You can trim down the risk and retain the data integrity across the apps
Download link: http://www.verizonenterprise.com/welcome-to-verizon-cloud/
NaviSite provide cloud services for enterprises and mid-sized businesses by using the best IT technologies.
It offers a range of cloud service solutions like Cloud Infrastructure services, Cloud desktop, and hosting services.
- NaviSite simplifies application management services which include Managed Office 365 services
- It offers cloud-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions that include managed cloud and self-service cloud solutions
- It helps you to simplify desktop management and administration
Download link: https://www.navisite.com/
15) IBM Cloud
IBM cloud is a full stack cloud platform which spans public, private and hybrid environments. It is built with a robust suite of advanced and AI tools.
- IBM cloud offers infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS)
- IBM Cloud is used to build pioneering which helps you to gain value for your businesses
- It offers high performing cloud communications and services into your IT environment
Download link: https://www.ibm.com/cloud/
OpenNebula is a cloud computing platform. It allows you to manage heterogeneously distributed data center infrastructures. It helps you to manages the data center's virtual infrastructure to build private, public and hybrid implementations.
- Easy to install, use, maintain, and operate
- Provides greater functionality for private & hybrid clouds
- Highly-scalable, reliable, and commercially supported
Download link: https://opennebula.org/
Pivotal cloud foundry which is shortly known as PCF is a proven digital solution for businesses. It helps you to move faster toward a software-driven future.
- Accelerate feature delivery
- Specially designed tool for zero-downtime deployments
- Helps you to reduce risk in your app portfolio
- Deliver enterprise SLAs (Service level agreement) at scale
Download link: https://pivotal.io/
Cloudsigma is a flexible cloud server, and virtual private server hosting solutions. It offers a straightforward and transparent approach for pricing. You can easily stream at multiple gigabit speed from their cloud servers.
- Helps you to achieve complete control and flexibility over your cloud environment
- Allows you to mix & match all SSD and magnetic storage
- This cloud computing service tool is certified as compliant with the highest ISO 27001 requirements for security and data privacy
Download link: https://www.cloudsigma.com/
19) Dell Cloud
Dell offers a cloud platform, cloud-enabled infrastructure, models, and serves in a single place. It allows your own or selects from reference architecture, integrated and public cloud platforms.
- Cloud that works with your existing operations
- Cloud consumption using Dell Financial Services
- Accelerate your transformation with expert cloud services
OnePortal Rapid is built with the latest open source technology to offer fast, feature rich, highly scalable cloud platform.
- Helps you to build and deploy applications with standard OpenStack based API libraries
- OpenStack Horizon web dashboard allows easy tracking and managing your cloud
- Flexible billing method ensures you only pay for the resources you use
- Scale quickly with additional compute and storage resource
Download link: https://www.limestonenetworks.com/cloud/servers.html
If a cloud which was developed by Quadranet is fully scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure, the tool is billed hourly based on your line resource size which you can view a break down of the cost associated with each resource.
- QuadraNet's uptime SLA comes default with all cloud configurations
- The InfraCloud supports a wide variety of OS like CentOS to FreeBSD to Windows
- The custom interface helps you to manage your InfraCloud instances
Download link: https://www.quadranet.com/infracloud
Tips for selecting a Cloud Service Provider
There "best" Cloud Service cannot be defined. You need to a chose a cloud service "best" for your project. Following checklist will help:
- Is your desired region supported?
- Cost for the service and your budget
- For an outsourcing company, Customer/Client Preference of service provider needs to be factored in
- Cost involved in training employees on the Cloud Service Platform
- Customer support
- The provider should have a successful track record of stability/uptime/reliability
- Reviews of the company
Here is a list of Top 21 Cloud Service Providers for Quick Reference
- Amazon Web Services
- Alibaba Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Oracle Cloud
- Verizon Cloud
- IBM Cloud
- Dell Cloud