ACCELQ is an AI-powered Codeless Test Automation platform on the cloud that seamlessly automates Web UI, API, Mobile, and Desktop. ACCELQ customers are Fortune 500 enterprises across industry verticals globally, and they have adopted ACCELQ to accelerate their automation objectives significantly. ACCELQ is proven to speed up automation development by 3 times and bring down the maintenance by 70% that translates to over 50% of cost savings and enables alignment with Continuous Delivery.
- Business process, Automated, Visual
- Codeless, No vendor lock, Built-in framework
- Any browser & OS, cloud-based, actionable reporting
- Visual test, comprehensive taxonomy, requirement mapping
- In-sprint automation, Web-Mobile-API & Desktop, Plug & Play
- All-inclusive subscription, unlimited agents, 50% savings
14-Day Free Trial
2) Avo Assure
Avo Assure is a 100% no-code and intelligent test automation solution. It supports over 200 technologies and enables you to test complex, end-to-end business processes spanning web, mobile, desktop, Mainframes, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and more.
- A pre-built library with 1500+ keywords.
- Certified for SAP NetWeaver, SAP S/4HANA, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Integrates with CI/CD and SDLC tools like Selenium, Jira, Atlassian Bamboo, Sauce Labs, TFS, Q-test, and more.
- Smart scheduling to run tests in parallel and schedule execution during non-business hours.
- Advanced dashboard and execution metrics to analyze reports intuitively.
- Accessibility testing supporting WCAG, Section 508, and ARIA.
14-Day Free Trial
TestComplete is a GUI test automation tool that tests every desktop, web, and mobile application, and is used by both technical and non-technical users.
- Superior object recognition using ML and AI
- Support for testing enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle EBS, and Salesforce
- Run functional UI tests in parallel in the cloud or on your local machine for continuous testing and continuous delivery
- Integrates tightly with the tools in your ecosystem, such as CI/CD, test management, issue tracking, and version control, giving you a complete testing lifecycle
30-Day Free Trial
testRigor is a no-code tool that enables manual QA testers to create complex automated tests using only plain English commands. Seamlessly create end-to-end tests for Web UI, Native and Hybrid Mobile apps, Mobile browsers, and APIs.
- Create tests 15x faster compared to Selenium.
- Reduce test maintenance by up to 99.5%.
- No-code commands and tests everyone on the team will understand.
- Integrations with CI/CD and Test case management.
- Email & SMS testing.
- Web + Mobile + API steps in one test. Cross-platform and cross-browser support.
- Run 1000s of tests and get results in under 30 minutes.
14-Day Free Trial
Subject7 is a cloud-based, “true codeless” test automation solution that unifies all testing in a single platform and empowers anyone to become an automation expert. Our easy-to-use software accelerates test authoring, reduces test maintenance, and scales effortlessly.
- Supports functional, regression, end to end, API, and database testing, plus non-functional testing including load, security, and accessibility.
- Integrates easily with DevOps/Agile tooling using native plugins, in-app integrations, and open APIs.
- High-scale parallel execution in the cloud or on-prem with enterprise-grade security.
- Flexible reporting and identification of persistent defects, with video capture of results.
- Simple, non-metered pricing, delivering financial predictability.
- SOC2 Type2 compliant
14-Day Free Trial
Virtuoso leverages AI to automate your end-2-end testing without code, even on the most dynamic apps. Build functional tests using Natural Language Programming (plain English like you would write a manual test script), integrated API testing, and Visual Regression tests to get complete codeless end-2-end test coverage. Virtuoso’s Intelligent Object Identification uses AI to inspect the DOM and find all element selectors from simple hints and is self-maintaining.
- Author tests in Natural Language from wireframes or requirements before your application is built
- Obliterate test maintenance with AI-driven self-healing capabilities
- Understand the root cause of test failures
- Execute on any device, browser, or OS at scale in the cloud
- Anyone can create API calls and store them for use in functional tests
- Snapshot testing to find every Visual Regression with baselines
14-Day Free Trial
ZeuZ Automation is an AI-assisted click-and-test automation framework that testers enjoy using! It’s scriptless and simple for manual testers, but also robust, with all-in-one features desired by experts. Equipped with CI/CD integration, intelligent debugging, rich reporting, collaboration features, ZeuZ delivers on the promise of true end-to-end automation.
- Cross-platform: web, mobile, desktop, API, IoT, and cloud services
- No code, single UI covering all technologies in one test case, or thousands with build-in program logic
- All-in-one: manage and run manual + automated, functional, regression, UI, performance, data-driven tests
- Test script recording, AI-powered object identification, build-in waiting mechanisms
- Rich reports, notifications, collaboration tools & batch updates
- Flexible deployment: single machine or 100s of VMs, on-premises and in the cloud
- Advanced debugging (drill down, intelligent issue grouping, step testing)
- Jira, Jenkins plugin, 3rd party integrations
- API and extendible with custom actions and scripts (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
14-Day Free Trial
8) QA Wolf
QA Wolf offers zero-effort automated QA. They are the first solution that gets teams to 80% automated end-to-end test coverage in 4 months – regardless of the number of tests required. QA Wolf costs 86% less than an in-house team and saves $50,000/year in infrastructure alone.
- Fully hosted with no downloads or installs
- Tests run in 100% parallel for fast results
- Supports Chrome, WebKit, Firefox, and Chromium
- Integrations with Vercel and Netlify
- Run on-premise
- Connect with OpenVPN
- Videos and logs of failures help you understand issues quickly
- Open source
2-Month, Risk Free Pilot
Tenjin Online is a 5th generation, codeless, SaaS-based solution to efficiently test web, Android, and iOS applications with ease. With multiple usability features and functionalities, the platform does not require critical configuration or skills and assures testing applications from anywhere, anytime. Further, pre-integrated tools like JIRA and Device Farms make test tracking and management easier. JIRA makes the defect tracking and management easy and efficient, while Device Farms like BrowserStack and SauceLabs provide access to a wide range of devices on Cloud.
- Manual and automation test execution
- No technical knowledge required
- Reduces testing time and cost up to 75%
- Easy execution of functional and UI tests
- Cross-browser testing
- Test as you build
- Defect tracking and management
- Quick & efficient independent test platform
Selenium is an open-source web automation tool, currently in demand, and widely used tool in the market. It is one of the best QA automation tools that can automate across multiple OS Like Windows, Mac, and Linux and browsers like Firefox, Chrome, IE, as well as Headless Browsers.
11) HP UFT (aka QTP)
HPE Unified Functional Test is leading cross-platform automation testing tool. It is one of the top testing automation tools which can automate Web, Desktop, SAP, Delphi, Net, ActiveX, Flex, Java, Oracle, Mobile, PeopleSoft, PowerBuilder, Siebel, Stingray, Visual Basic amongst other applications. The list is of development environment it can automate is huge!
UFT uses VBScript as the scripting language.
The tool is tightly integrated with HP ALM (Test Management Tool) and HP LoadRunner (Performance Testing Tool)
Some of the distinguishing features of UFT include Business Process Testing, keyword driven framework, XML support, robust checkpoints, test results.
Watir is an open source web automation testing too.It is pronounced as “water.”
Watir is one of the best automation scripting tools which supports IE on Windows. Watir + WebDriver supports FireFox, Opera, and headless browser HTML Unit.
The scripting language is Ruby, but you can automate web apps developed in any language.
Using Ruby, Watir gives you features to connect with the database, read flat files, excel – important for data-driven testing. You can reusable test code that can be repeated across test scripts.
It is one of the best Quality Assurance automation tools that integrates with BDD tools like RSpec, Cucumber, etc.
13) IBM Rational Functional Tester
Rational Functional Tester is commercial automation testing tool from IBM. Its supports a wide range of development environments like Siebel, Net, SAP, Java, PowerBuilder, Flex, Dojo amongst others.
It supports 2 scripting language Java and VB.Net
Rational Functional Tester(RFT) integrates tightly with IBM Rational Quality Manager (test management tool).
The tool supports functional testing, regression testing & Data-driven testing.
Storyboard Testing is a unique feature to RFT where the test script is recorded as a series of a screenshot of the actions performed against the Application Under Test. The tester can make changes to the screenshots to enhance the script.
14) Telerik Test Studio
It supports 2 scripting language C# and VB.Net
Test Studio can connect with source control systems like Team Foundation Server and GIT and execute Continuous Testing.
Telerik allows you to schedule tests, execute testing in parallel and has robust test reporting features.
15) Silk Test
Silk Test is a functional and regression automation testing tool from MicroFocus.
Silk Test Provides 3 products Workbench, Silk4J, and Silk4NET. Workbench use VB.net scripting language, Silk4J & Silk4NET can use Java/VB.NET, C#, etc
SilkTest test automation software supports Cross-browser testing, Mobile testing & provides Collaborative test design environment via Keyword driven testing.
Cucumber is an open-source Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tool. Cucumber is one of the best open source automation tools for testing that supports languages like Ruby, Java, Scala, Groovy, etc.
Drafting test scripts is a joint effort of testers, developer, and customers. Cucumber supports only the web environment. Test code is written in simple English called Gherkin. Cucumber code can be executed on different frameworks like Selenium, Ruby, etc
The focus of cucumber is the end-user experience.
17) WorkSoft Certify
WorkSoft Certify is an automation testing tool for SAP. It is one of the best software automation tools which can test and automate SuccessFactors, Concur, Syclo, Ariba Network, SAP Fiori User Experience (UX)
WorkSoft Certify can run tests unattended and automate end to end business process. The tool can be deployed even if a SAP project is in implementation, upgrade or maintenance stage.
WorkSoft Certify maintains a central test object repository such the test script maintenance, and reuse becomes easy. This tool for automation testing provides integrated test data management tool.
Kobiton makes Mobile and IoT Continuous Testing a reality, no matter how you prefer to automate. Easily automate Functional, Performance, Visual, and Compatibility tests with our AI-driven scriptless approach and/or with your favorite open-source and script-based tooling. With Kobiton, ensure comprehensive quality and release at the speed of DevOps.
- Scriptless capture and execute automation
- Scriptless generation of 100% open-standard Appium code
- AI-assisted remediation
- Automated crash detection
- Visual Validation & UX Testing
- Performance Testing
- Seamless CI/CD integrations
- In-depth session exploration and reporting
- Unlimited user policy with Access to Real devices in the cloud or via on premises set-ups
15-Day Free Trial
Still confused? Refer this guide on How to select an Automation Tool.
Also Check our list of Best Test Management Tools:- Click Here
Best Automated Testing Software: Top Picks
|Name||Which Applications Can you Test?||Free Trial||Link|
|ACCELQ||Web, Mobile, API, Desktop & Backend||14-Day Free Trial, No Credit Card Required||Learn More|
|Avo Assure||Web-based, Mobile, SAP||14-Day Free Trial||Learn More|
|TestComplete||Desktop, Web, and Mobile Application||30-Day Free Trial||Learn More|
|testRigor||Desktop, Mobile, Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc||14-Day Free Trial||Learn More|
|Subject7||Web, Mobile, and Desktop||No||Learn More|
|Virtuoso||Any browser-based application||14-Day Free Trial||Learn More|
|ZeuZ||Web, Mobile, Desktop, APIs, and cloud apps||14-Day Free Trial||Learn More|
|QA Wolf||Any Test Environment||2-Month, Risk Free Pilot||Learn More|
|Tenjin Online||Web, Android, and iOS||14-Day Free Trial||Learn More|