Performance monitoring is a process to know how fast your website loads. Data gathered from Website Speed tools helps to improve web page speed and increase user engagement while reducing bounce rate.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Webpage Speed Tools
ManageEngine Applications Manager enables you to perform web page analysis, keep track of your web pages, detect slow performance by monitoring the page load time, and optimize web page performance using PageSpeed rules and suggestions.
- Monitor the performance of a single webpage or sequence of webpages.
- Gain insights about the domain and track response times of all elements in the webpage.
- Track unauthorized content changes.
- Identify time intensive web elements and other underlying issues, and resolve them faster with automated application discovery, tracing and diagnostics(ADTD).
- Simulate & analyze end user experience and measure website performance from multiple locations.
GTmetrix is a free application that checks your web page speed and gives a detailed report. It generates scores for web page performance and provides recommendations to improve them.
- It allows you to test your website in different countries, as well as browsers.
- It provides a summary of key performance indicators.
- You can track website performance with monitoring and see it with graphs.
- You can check a web page on various simulated devices.
- It allows to playback web page loads with videos.
Uptrends is a monitoring tool to control the performance, uptime, and functionality of your websites, servers, and APIs.
- The tool supports various protocol technology for website and server monitoring need including, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SQL, and MySQL.
- Automatically sends emails that contain dashboard reports in PDF or excel file to the recipient you have chosen
- You can monitor your API uptime and set up API calls to cross check its response data.
- This online application can also monitor multi-step transactions such as login, search, shopping carts, and forms.
- It automatically identifies web performance issues in browsers like IE, Chrome, and Firefox.
Site24x7 is a SaaS-based all-in-one monitoring solution for DevOps and IT. Site24x7 website monitor tests a website from global locations, helping you measure a site's performance as well as reduce it's downtime.
- Monitor the performance and uptime of websites and other internet services like DNS server, FTP server, REST APIs etc. from 110+ locations worldwide.
- Record and simulate multi-step user interactions in a real browser and optimize them.
- Record load time for each static resource on your website.
- Monitor SSL/TLS certificates, website defacement etc. and secure your website.
- Get instant alerts via email, SMS or phone call.
Performance is an online tool that measures how long it takes to connect to your site and for one page to load fully.
- Test the performance of your sites from any countries.
- It measures the duration from the client making an HTTP connection request to the first byte of the web page received by your browser.
- You can analyze server time to reply to a data request made from another device.
Dotcom is a robust performance testing and website monitoring tool. You can use this online application to analyze your website speed with waterfall charts and video playback of the site.
- The tool checks page load speed in various browsers from around the world.
- It allows you to analyze the functionality and performance of multiple internet services.
- Identify the root cause of performance issues or downtime using detailed charts and graphs, historical data, and shareable dashboards.
- It has customized alter that helps you to send changes to other people as a voice message, email, and SMS text.
WebPagetest is one of the most popular tools for measuring webpage performance. It enables you to run web performance tests on your site from a number of different locations across the world in various browsers.
- You can run this tool in Chrome and IE browser at real consumer connection speeds.
- It performs advanced testing, including video capture, content blocking, multi-step transactions, etc.
- It offers diagnostic information that includes loading waterfall charts, page speed optimization checks, and suggestions for better user experience.
PageSpeed is an open-source performance testing add-on launched by Google. The tool evaluates the web page and provides suggestions to minimize loading time.
- The tool provides PageSpeed score and suggestions for better performance.
- It makes web page retrieval quicker when users access web pages using Google search engine.
- You can use this tool on Nginx or Apache server to rewrite and optimize resources on any web site.
KeyCDN is a tool to analyze your website performance and identify connectivity issues. It helps you to prevent attacks and unauthorized actions.
- You can easily configure this tool to your specification.
- Provides accurate real time report.
- Helps you to prevent attacks and unathyorized actions.
- It has a RESTful API that allows complete control over your account from any application in any language.
Giftofspeed is an online application that is used for testing website speed, tools, and techniques to fully optimize your website performance.
- You can analyze the CSS delivery of any web page.
- Minimize CSS scripts for page speed.
- It helps you to test whether your web pages have Gzip compression enabled.
- It allows you to check a number of HTTP requests your web pages produce.
- Detect and fix images, all broken links, and other files to website performance.
- You can see HTTP server header of any web page.
SpeedCurve is an online tool that measures website design & performance. This tool enables you to debug website performance issues at page level.
- It provides engagement charts let you use your own data to understand the impact of page slowdowns on your site's bounce rate.
- Measure when your most important content renders
- You can track any metrics including, conversion rate, A/B tests, and cart size.
- This tool enables you to debug website performance issues at page level.
- Create performance budgets and get alerts.
- SpeedCurve enable you to track the code changes between deploys using its Deploy API.
Darboost is an online application which analyzes and optimize your website performance. It comes up with plenty of optimization tips. Darboost is designed to reduce web page loading time and increase its quality.
- You can compare your website speed with competitors.
- It continuously analyzes web pages to detect quality and loading related issues.
- It enables you to check user behavior on your website.
- This tool allows you to test your mobile website speed
Pingdom is a website and performance monitoring tool which is dedicated to making the web faster and more reliable. With the help of this tool, customers get alert about any issue so that they can focus on their daily business.
- Examine all parts of a web page
- Provide performance overview
- Trace your performance history
- Allows you to test from multiple locations
Geekflare is a collection of free tools that are used to test your web site for security, Network, DNS (Domain Name Server) Performance, and SEO issues.
- It allows you to check whether your site has a secure header or not.
- You can see how fast your server responds to the browser requests.
- Quickly find out hosting provider of any website.
- Check if your web page contains broken links or not.
- It analyzes server preferences, common vulnerabilities, certificate details, supported protocol, etc.
⚡ How performance monitoring tools help to improve the SEO process?
- It is good that you use performance monitoring tools as SEO practices to improve the usability of a web site and user experience.
- Tools boost web traffic and brand awareness.
- These tools provide business visibility and increase business sales and leads.
- Performance monitoring tools make your website trustworthy for customers.
❓ What is a good load time for a website?
Ideal website load time is 2 to 5 seconds.
❗ Why should you use HTTP/2?
With HTTP/1, the client cannot send new request to server until previous requests were fulfilled while HTTP/2 allows client to send more than one request simultaneously over a single TCP connection hence it is faster compared to old HTTP/1.