Pinterest is one of the biggest hubs for sharing your thoughts, ideas, photos, or style inspirations through visual discovery. It is the best place to find ideas that help you in everyday life. You can download images quite easily on Pinterest, but you need a workaround to download videos on Pinterest. In this guide, I will be sharing those workarounds on both Android and IOS.
After exploring videos on Pinterest, if you want to add them to your collection or personalized board, you need a Pinterest video downloader. In this guide, we have handpicked the best Pinterest downloader tools to help you download videos from this social site.
Method 1: How to Download and Save Pinterest Videos Using iTubeGo
iTubeGo Pinterest Downloader helps you download Full HD/4K/8K videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media and streaming sites. iTubeGo downloads high-quality Pinterest videos in bulk at 10x faster speed.
- Download Videos with built-in browser.
- You can download the whole playlist effortlessly.
- Download the subtitles from YouTube as SRT.
- Provides a ‘private video’ mode to protect your downloaded video and music in a password-protected folder.
- It allows one-click download of YouTube and Pinterest videos.
Follow these steps to save videos from Pinterest using iTubeGo downloader:
Step 1) Download the iTubeGo app from https://itubego.com/youtube-downloader/
Step 2) Install the software and double-click the “iTubeGo” shortcut on your desktop.
Step 3) Click on the “Paste URL” box.
Step 4) Paste the URL of the video you want to download https://in.pinterest.com/pin/965599976326092565/
Step 5) You can save the Pinterest video at your desired location on your PC.
Note: The default output video format for the downloaded video is MP4 and the audio format is MP3. This can however be changed by clicking on the Settings option.
Method 2: Alternate methods to download Pinterest videos
Here are three more alternate Pinterest video downloader tools:
By Click Downloader helps you backup and download videos from various social media and streaming sites such as YouTube, Pinterest, Dailymotion, Vimeo. It is one of the best Pinterest video downloader online tools that allow you to download multiple videos simultaneously.
- You can download videos from YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, and many more.
- ByClick Downloader allows you to download complete YouTube playlists and channels.
- You can download videos in high-definition formats like 720p, 1080p, 4K, and 8K resolutions.
- It enables you to convert a video file into MP3, MP4, 3GP, MKV, WAV, and M4A.
Snap Video Downloader helps you download Pinterest videos from your laptop, tab, phone, computer, etc. You can use this Pinterest video downloader tool for downloading YouTube playlists and channels, Dailymotion playlists, etc. It’s got another trick up its sleeve – it also allows you to download VR videos from YouTube.
- Supports resolutions up to 8K.
- You can download videos from YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Vimeo, and many more websites.
- You can download and convert your favorite videos to AAC, MP4, MP3, AVI, etc.
- One of the best video downloaders tools offering an in-built video trimmer enabling you to split and cut your videos.
- Unlimited downloads from 900+ websites
- Bulk download of multiple videos at once.
- Download YouTube chapters as separate video/audio files.
- Paste up to 100 video links and download them all at once.
YTD Video Downloader allows you to save videos from social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and more. It can also convert Pinterest videos to MP3. It allows you to select the quality, location, and start and end time, among other options. You can also convert entire channels and playlists.
- Provides an in-built video player to check the quality of your downloaded videos.
- You can download videos in MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV, and various other formats.
- YTD converts Pinterest videos for mobile viewing on both Android and iPad devices.
- It is one of the best YouTube downloader tools that helps you monitor video downloader/ converter activity.
- Download private YouTube videos and Facebook videos.
Method 3: Download Pinterest videos Using the Pinterest app
Other than the Pinterest website, you can also view Pinterest content on their app. It is easier to download Pinterest videos online to your phone through the Pinterest downloader. Here is a step-by-step process to save video on Pinterest to your mobile device using its application.
Step 1) Open the post on the Pinterest app on your phone and click on the three horizontal dots in the top-right corner of your screen, as shown below.
Step 2) Select the Copy Link option from the list displayed on your screen.
Step 3) Visit pinterestdownloader.com. Enter the Pinterest video URL into the Search bar and click the Download button.
Step 4) It will show the message “Your video is ready for download” and the video file with two download options below – Download VIDEO and Force Download VIDEO.
Step 5) If you click on Download VIDEO, it takes you to the video in full screen, and here you have to click on the three horizontal dots in the bottom-right corner. You will see a pop-up menu where you have to click the Download button, and the video will be saved automatically in the Downloads folder in your Files app.
If you click on Force Download VIDEO, the video directly downloads into the Downloads folder in your Files app.
Step 6) Check if the downloaded video is in the Downloads folder in your Files app.
Method 4: Download Video from Pinterest using a Browser extension
You can install a special extension or plugin to download videos from Pinterest in the browser you use. Here are the steps:
Step 1) Download Pin case-Pinterest Video & Image Downloader chrome extension.
Visit the Google Chrome Web Store
Step 2) Sign into Pinterest and open the video you like.
Open the Chrome extension and enter your login credentials to sign into your Pinterest account.
Step 3) Download your preferred video file.
Click on the red button with an arrow (located in the upper left corner of the video) to automatically download videos.
Step 4) After a few moments, you can download video to your preferred device.
Method 5: Use Screen Recorders
Screen recorders allow you to record a video as it plays on your screen, providing a higher-quality version than a screenshot. Many screen recording tools are available for free online, including Loom, Camtasia, and OBS Studio. Simply open the screen recording tool, select the area of the screen you want to record, and click the “Record” button. The video will be saved to your device, ready for you to download and keep.
- iTubeGo Downloader is the fastest, easiest, and a very popular method to download videos from YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media and streaming sites.
- You can also use the By Click Downloader and Snap Video downloader tools to download your Pinterest videos.
- You can install a extension or plugin for downloading videos from Pinterest in your browser.