Password managers are applications that help you remember passwords for different websites and applications by storing them in an encrypted database. So, you don’t have to hit the “Forgot Password” button frequently.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Password Managers, with popular features and website links. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
LastPass is a password managing application that stores encrypted passwords online. Once you save a password, you can use it on any device.
- It creates randomized passwords that protect against the hacker.
- It enables trusted friends and family to access your LastPass account in the event of an emergency or crisis.
- You can easily find stored digital records.
- It enables you to share a password with anyone.
LogMeOnce is a program that enables you to remember and manage your password with ease. It can find the cybersecurity weakness before losing your important data. Helps you to protect your information online.
- Enables you to protect your photos and files stored in Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- You can rapidly find security risks using analytics.
- Provides password strength report.
- Share your password securely with other people.
- Supported devices: Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
Symantec Norton Identity Safe is a cloud-based password manager that makes it easy to log in to your favorite sites. It helps you to create new, hard-to-break passwords with just one click.
- You can create a complex password and securely login to any website.
- It encrypts all the information in your device for security.
- This tool helps you to find the weakness in your login.
- You can update and save passwords easily with auto change functionality.
- Symantec Norton automatically syncs logins across all your devices.
- You can access online vault app with face ID, android biometrics, or touch ID on your mobile devices.
1Password is a password manager that is developed by AgileBits Inc. It offers a single platform for users to store passwords, sensitive information, and software licenses.
- You can set access permission to a specific person.
- It allows you to sign into your account, view, edit items from your web browser.
- You can remotely remove sensitive data from any device when your employees are traveling.
- This tool allows you to share and access securely from anywhere.
- You can get usage reports to see how your employees are using 1Password at the office.
- You can easily delegate management roles.
Enpass is a cross-platform password managing software. It helps you to securely store passwords and other credentials with a master password.
- It stores all data locally on your device, not on our servers, to keep it secure.
- It supports cross-platform.
- This tool autofill login details, credit cards, identities.
- It allows you to segregate data using multiple work environments, i.e., personal, work, or family.
- Enpass can sync data of Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive, WebDAV, or a Folder on your device.
- You can eliminate the weak, old, and duplicate password.
- It supports for your smart watches, allowing you to access the data from your wrist itself.
Vault is a password manager app that provides secure access to your personal and business password. Allows you to organize your confidential data into groups. This tool enables you to share passwords safely with other people.
- It offers a single sign for all cloud apps.
- Provides comprehensive audits to track sensitive passwords.
- You can choose from more than 400 predefined websites.
- Automatically sync your data across browsers, apps, or applications.
Dashlane is a password organizer and digital wallet application. It is available on macOS, iOS Android, and Windows.
- It allows you to save and fill passwords and personal information.
- This tool enables you to create a strong, unique, and complex password in just one click.
- It encrypts your online activity on unsecured WiFi to keep your personal details safe and private.
- Dashlane keeps your notes and documents secure.
- It can scan and alert the website for stolen personal data.
Sticky Password is an application that enables you to remember all your password and login details. It can also automatically fill out forms as well as logs you are in.
- It helps you to keep your credit card secure and ready for checkout.
- This tool provides a range of sync options like local WiFi, cloud sync and backup, manual offline, etc.
- It supports more than 16 browsers, including Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Stickypassword allows you to access encrypted data from USB and memory cards.
- It follows the 2-step verification process in order to secure your data.
Trendmicro provides a secure location to manage website login details in one secure location. It can back up and sync notes, passwords, information filled via online form.
- It works with your browser for easy and quick access.
- This software allows you to frequently accessed information in a convenient location.
- It encrypts every keystroke.
- Trendmicro automatically fills details when you shop online.
- It keeps you safe when you bank online.
RoboForm is a tool that allows you to safely and conveniently store and access your passwords. It helps you to save your time in entering personal with autofill for long web forms.
- It supports multi-platform, including Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, and iOS.
- Roboform protects your data using AES-256-bit encryption with the PBKDF2 SHA-256 algorithm.
- This application randomly generates a strong password for each website.
- It enables you to share information securely with other users.
- It supports unlimited logins.
- RoboForm provides password auditing in which you can examine the security of the website.
11) True Key
True Key is an app that automatically manages your password. You can download it on any device to remove the hassle of the password.
- You can use your device fingerprint reader to sign to the True Key app.
- It supports Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
- True Key can verify your identity with the click of a link.
- It provides a digital wallet where you can store IDS, passport number credit cards, and other information.
- This app fills automatically in your usernames and passwords and logs you in.
- It can provide an alert of sign-in from untrusted devices.
12) Intuitive Password
Intuitive Password is a password management and generator tool that is compatible with smartphones, laptops, desktops, and tablets. You can save your password once and it will instantly available on all your devices.
- It helps you to protect your online identity against fraud, phishing scams, malware, and cybercrime.
- You can securely save your personal information, secret notes.
- This application allows you to sync data across all devices so that you can access your data from anywhere at any time.
- It supports tablets, smartphones, desktop PC, and laptops.
Myki is a solution that is designed to eliminate the risk associated with cloud storage by safeguarding data and passwords.
- It can securely store your enterprise passwords offline.
- You can securely manage team access from one dashboard.
- It provides real time reports in order to analyze login behavior.
- Myki helps you to access your passwords on the go.
- This tool addresses weak links and helps you to maximize the security of the organization.
Bitwarden is an open-source password management application that stores sensitive details such as login credentials in an encrypted vault. It provides the safest way for individuals, businesses, and teams to store, sync, and sync data.
- You can directly integrate Bitwarden into your browser without any hassle.
- It helps you to write and execute script your script.
- You can access this tool from any web-enabled device.
- It enables you to securely store and access private keys, certificates, logins, credit cards, and more.
- This app allows you to use RESTful API to integrate your organization with other tools.
- You can sync groups and users from Active Directory, G Suite, Azure, etc.
SaferPass is an innovative password manager designed to boost the security of your online identity. It helps you to strengthen your password and to secure online accounts.
- It auto-fills all your password and sign-in information.
- You can access it from browsers like Chrome, Edge, Safari, and more.
- It monitors email and password breach and provides you detailed breach reports if found any.
- This tool can autofill your payment card details when you shop online.
- It offers 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) for your password stored inside SaferPass.
Splashid is a password management solution that helps you to access your account and sensitive information securely. You can use it on all major devices like Android, iPhone, Mac desktop, Windows desktop, and more.
- It provides instant, secure access to your important information.
- You can securely share information with other people.
- It gives complete control of passwords and valuable information across the web.
- You can securely download and restore your backups.
- It provides multi-layer security of data with hashing.
Remember is a easy to use password saver, and types them when you really need them. It provides browser extension for Chome and Firefox and executable for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS.
- It saves and autofill your passwords and credit card details.
- You can securely store sensitive notes.
- Passwords automatically sync to computers, phones, and tablets.
- This tool supports for fingerprint ID and face recognition.
- It provides secured end to end sensitive data protection.
- Remembear can automatically be audited for security.
Here is the summary:
|Lastpass||https://www.lastpass.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$3 per month|
|LogMeOnce||https://www.logmeonce.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$3 per month|
|Symantec Norton Identity Safe||https://my.norton.com/extspa/idsafe||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Enpass||https://www.enpass.io||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$11.99 Per platform|
|Dashlane||https://www.dashlane.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$3.33 Per month|
|Stickypassword||https://www.stickypassword.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$29.99 for 1 year|
|Trendmicro||https://pwm.trendmicro.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$14.95 For 1-year|
|Roboform||https://www.roboform.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$23.88 For 1 year|
|Truekey||https://www.truekey.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$19.99 Per year|
|Intuitivepassword||https://www.intuitivepassword.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$2 per month|
|Myki||https://myki.com||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$3.99 Per month|
|Saferpass||https://saferpass.net/features||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$1.99 Per month|
|Splashid||https://splashid.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$1.99 Per month|
|Remembear||https://www.remembear.com/||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$3.00 Per Month|