How to Create a Bank Key
Enter FI01 into the SAP transaction code box
In the next SAP Screen
- Enter the Bank Country.
- Enter the new Bank Key.
- Click Enter Button
In the next SAP screen , under the Address section
- Enter the Bank's name.
- Select the appropriate region.
- Enter the bank's street address.
- Enter the Bank's city.
- Enter the appropriate branch name
In the control data section
- Enter the bank's SWIFT code
- Enter the bank's group
- Tick the Post. Bank Acct checkbox
Click Save . A new Bank Key is created.