Audio Equalization is a technique for adjusting the balance between audible frequency components. Earlier many heavy instruments were used for Equalization, and these were known as equalizers.
However, today the same task is performed with the help of equalizer apps. There are lots of PC equalizer apps that help you perform equalizing tasks in just a few seconds. You can use this app to access audio features such as Equalizer, Environment, Surround, Base Management, and so on.
Following is a handpicked list of Top PC Equalizer tools, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial(paid) software.
Boom 3D is an equalizer tool for Mac & Windows. This tool allows you to calibrate your audio with just the slide of your finger. It also provides a preset feature to match the different genres of music.
- Offers full control to fine-tune your favorite music.
- Helps you to increase the volume beyond its regular limits safely
- Audio across various devices
- App volume controller
- Amazing and powerful audio effects
- It offers you a thrilling game experience with nasty effects caused by ambient noises being filtered out.
2) Equalizer APO
Equalizer APO is an open-source, easy to use graphical equalizer for Microsoft Windows. This PC Equalizer software is lightweight, and it uses very minimal system resources so, you do not need to worry about CPU usage.
- Unlimited filters
- Compatibility with multiple channels,
- Fast response times
- Very easy to use interface
FxSound software helps you to boost your sound for music, movies, podcasts, interviews, and more. This tool offers quality audio for less than 10% of the cost of high-end headphones or speakers.
- Helps you to restore lost quality with 32-bit floating-point processing
- Helps you to boosts audio signals
- Allows you to improve the volume of your computer
- Get high-quality audio in minutes.
EqualizerPro offers the sound quality of your favorite audio applications. You can easily toggle the program on and off as per your requirements. The tool also helps you to enhance the overall audio output without the need to adjust each band separately.
- Enhance your bass tone settings without masking it
- Boost low tones and helps you to enhance the overall audio output
- You can enhance the overall audio output without adjusting each band separately.
- It allows you to create custom presets to use with your programs.
5) Bongiovi DPS
Bongiovi DPS is a software technology that transforms your listening experience. This PC equalizer tool makes your music, movies, and video games come alive.
- Offers a new User Interface
- Frequency Visualizer
- Allows Stereo Enhancement Controls
- More control with updated Bass and Treble EQ
6) Voicemeeter Banana
Voicemeeter Banana is an advanced audio mixer application. The tool allows you to manage any audio sources from any audio devices or applications.
- Advanced Virtual Audio Mixer
- Universal Virtual Audio Device to connect everything
- Parametric EQ and Audio Recorder
7) EQ - Audio Equalizer
It is a Classic audio equalizer. This tool helps you to adjust the volume of the sound. The tool helps you to get the perfect sound on any site on the web.
- You can create greater sound quality using this online equalizer
- YouTube equalizer while watching videos or adjusting levels of sound effects.
- It offers you the best sound quality.
8) Graphic Equalizer Studio
Graphic Equalizer Studio offers a real-time sound processing application. This type of program requires at least basic audio processing knowledge. The tool provides real-time Equalization of all Digital Audio.
- Provides automatic calculation of band frequencies with Octave selector.
- It offers programmable frequency selection with independent Band Calculator.
- Configurations saved in two convenient locations for reloading all project data.
- Automated Equalization of live audio.
EarTrumpet is free to use for an advanced volume control app for Windows. This tool supports moving apps between various playback devices. It also offers both classic and modern app volumes.
- It helps you to control the default audio device with a couple of clicks.
- Matches the look and feel of windows.
- Integrated with Feedback Hub.
10) Breakaway Audio Enhancer
Breakaway is an Audio Enhancer dramatically improves the audio experience for all PC users. It provides complete audio control over music, videos, web browsers, and games.
- Automatic adjustment of volume dynamics and Equalization.
- Provide a feature of Multi-band dynamics processing to restores spectral balance to your music library.
- Multiple look-ahead peak limiters provide distortion-free transient.
- It helps you to adjust volume dynamics and spectral balancing.
11) WavePad Audio
WavePad is an audio editing software for Windows and Mac. The tool allows you to record and modify music, voice, and other audio recordings. It provides an audio effect like amplify, normalizes, Equalizer, reverb, echo, reverse, etc.
- It supports many music file formats, including MP3, WAV, VOX, WMA, GSM, etc.
- Batch processing features allow you to apply effects and convert thousands of files as a single function.
- Audio restoration for noise reduction and click pop removal.
- Edit the audio from your video files.
- Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer.
12) RealTime Equalizer
Real-time Equalizer is easy to use equalizer tool for Windows. It allows you to Equalize files like MP3s and real-time audio signals.
- Variable dynamic range
- Equalizes files like MP3s and real-time audio signals
- New versions of RTEQ software released regularly.
- This tool allows you to get a spatial effect of stereo music.
13) PC Equalizer
PC Equalizer is an easy to use Graphical User Interface for Windows. This tool helps you to perform quick and easy audio filtering with the ability to control left-right channels.
- Expand or contract Stereo using Pan processing
- Multi-Delays feature will help you to create a wide range of Echoes, Delay, and Reverb.
- All preset will appear automatically while the user controls Equalizer.
- Offers an option to launch on startup to minimize to the System Tray.
14) Room EQ
Room EQ is a free room acoustics analysis software. It helps you to measure and analyzing room and loudspeaker responses. The audio measurement features help you optimize your listening room, studio, or home theater acoustics.
- Fast and accurate analysis of room acoustics and audio performance
- Options to use a loopback connection or another speaker as a timing reference.
- Offline measurement mode features allow you to respond to be generated from imported sweep recordings.
- Real-Time Analyzer with up to 1/48th octave resolution
- The impulse response can be displayed with an octave, or one-third octave filters applied.
- Allows frequency-dependent windowing.