These cards provide fraud protection and auto management on spend limits.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Virtual Card/Debit Services, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Best Online Virtual Prepaid Credit Card & Debit Cards in USA
1) US Unlocked
US Unlocked will allow you to shop U.S. websites from anywhere in the world using our Virtual Payment Cards with U.S. Billing/Shipping Addresses. This payment service is great for anybody wishing to purchase a US service like US Netflix, Hulu, DIsney+ etc..
- The company offers 2 types of cards: a one-time use card that cannot be reused after one transaction and a merchant-specific card that locks to a merchant after a transaction.
- You can load your account depending on your country (Local Bank Transfer, Sofort, Boleto, Yandex and 14 new load methods.
Wise is a online application that allows you to freeze your virtual card after making payment. It enables you to securely purchase online products.
- Supports more than 50 different currencies.
- You can use up to 3 cards at a time.
- Available for business or personal use.
- Enables you to securely purchase online products.
- This service is available in more than 30 countries.
Blur is a VCC provider that helps you to protect your payments, bank transactions, privacy, and password from cybercriminals. It enables you to checkout from the phone, browser, or tablet.
- Blur can generate a new credit card number for every purchase.
- It can sync securely across all devices.
- This service can stop secret data collection, block hidden trackers, and more.
- You can fill out the online form with just one tap.
- It can encrypt your password.
Privacy is a virtual credit card service that helps you to protect your money when shopping online. It is one of the best virtual credit card that offers a unique card number that only works for the individual merchant. This company enables you to turn off subscription service with just one mouse click.
- It offers convenient browser extensions.
- You can receive instant email alerts when transactions occur.
- The card automatically closes after first use.
- Your card becomes unusable if the card number is exposed.
Open.money is an online platform that enables organizations and individuals to manage, track and control online spending in real-time. It is a virtual card that helps you spend your money intelligently, without the need to carry cash or a card.
- Open.money is the perfect solution for a cashless society.
- Get a virtual card for every subscription.
- Never miss a payment.
- Never go over budget.
- Receive alerts for all transactions being made.
- Track all your spending in real-time.
- Real-time visibility for every online purchase.
- Automate your payments.
- Get rewarded each time.
Airtm is a platform that helps you to pay money through a virtual card. It allows you to send money online using a real exchange rate. This site allows you to use your dollars to fund your digital card.
- You do not require to keep minimum balances.
- Enables you to make online purchases in any currency.
- Provides 24/7 hours support to users.
- It offers cards that can be recharged with crypto.
- Allows you to add money from more than 800 banks.
Advcash is a virtual service provider that enables you to shop online without any hassle. It allows you to transfer funds to existing visa cards, email addresses, and other users.
- You can withdraw money from ATM in any currency.
- This site enables you to view transactions with just one or two mouse clicks.
- It allows you to add multiple currencies within a single account.
- This platform performs instant exchange transactions without any hassle.
Bento is a virtual card provider that offers an easy way to manage your organization’s expenses and spending. This service helps you to generate and assign a virtual card for your account.
- Card information is securely stored in your account.
- It helps you to manage both virtual and physical cards.
- You can instantly use a virtual card once it is issued.
- The card is accessible by authorized users.
- It offers security and speed than a traditional physical card.
Netspend is a virtual prepaid card service provider. It helps you make personalized cards with a unique image and photo. This card service provider sends transaction alters as a text message.
- This temporary Credit card service allows you to check your card account balance anywhere, anytime.
- You can create a temporary card number with ease.
- This instant virtual Debit card provider protects your card, even if someone uses your card.
- Netspend cards can be used all over the country.
10) American Express Go
American Express Go is a virtual US credit card provider that offers easy to use an expense solution.
It provides a faster and flexible way for your freelancers, contractors, and recruiters to make payments from mobile.
- You can create your virtual card with ease.
- It helps you to keep track of all the transactions.
- This service enables you to control spending.
- Employees of your organization can add funds.
ecoVirtualcard is easy to use a prepaid card provider. It enables you to securely pay goods online over a smartphone without disclosing personal information.
- It offers free virtual Credit card with instant and safe payment service.
- ecoVirtualcard has 2 step verification process through the phone.
- You can get a virtual prepaid Debit card PIN without any hassle.
- This virtual credit card USA service gives multilingual support.
Bext is a corporate service provider that provides a virtual card once it is approved. You can integrate it with Xero NetSuite, QuickBooks, and Expensify.
- It can protect from fraud while managing your cash.
- You can apply for the virtual Credit card for free with ease.
- Brex provides live customer care support.
- It helps you to manage expenses with ease.
Emburse is a company that offers both virtual and physical credit cards. It has role-based permission and approval. This company protects from fraud by verifying person for each transaction.
- It offers real-time insights and reports.
- Emburse provides a mobile receipt.
- It supports Apple Wallet and Android Pay.
- The application can automatically categorize expenses.
- It helps you to manage your purchase.
ePayService is a company that enables you to have a safe and secure online payment. It is one of the best virtual credit card providers that helps you to control your online shopping with cards.
- It can quickly distribute your virtual card.
- The company supports USD, GBP, and EUR.
- It can keep the details of your free Debit card number safe.
- You can customize your online shopping using different values.
- The maximum purchase amount is 3500 USD.
- It does not take any monthly or purchase transaction fees.
iCard is a virtual card service provider that helps you to manage money from your phone. It is one of the best virtual debit cards provider that enables you to shop from eCommerce websites with ease and securely.
- It can perform real-time transactions.
- You can open the account from anywhere to get a virtual credit card number.
- iCard provides online Debit card for free and instant notification for any transactions.
- It offers master card and virtual VISA Debit card.
- You can delete virtual card single online payment.
- The order limit of this card is 20+.
Divvy is a service for a virtual card that can be used for online payment. It can make your transactions using a 16-digit card number. This online Debit card company allows you to set a limit on each virtual card.
- This online virtual credit card service offers force card expiration dates and the merchant locking facility.
- It provides protection from the data breach.
- You can delete or free virtual cards.
- Divvy helps you to choose the card amount you want, and the funds are loaded on the card from your budget.
- You can use cards anywhere.
Top Prepaid Virtual Card Providers Online [Free/Paid]
❓ What is a Virtual Card?
Virtual Cards are computer-generated credit card (not physical plastic cards). It enables you to make purchases online without inputting your original card number. These cards provides fraud protection and auto management on spent limits.
⚡ Which are the best Virtual Credit Cards in US?
Below are some of the best Virtual credit cards in US:
⚡ Can you make one-time use the virtual card?
Yes, you can create virtual cards that become automatically disabled after doing one transaction. These cards are helpful when dealing with nontrustworthy sites that charge you recurring fees without your knowledge.
❗ Can you limit the maximum transaction amount in a virtual card?
Yes, you can create virtual cards with different transaction limits of your choice.
🏅 Can you use a virtual visa card in-store?
Yes, if you have you use a virtual card in-store, you can simply show the cashier your credit card from the website of virtual card provider.
✅ Can you transfer money from a virtual card?
Yes, you can transfer money from a virtual card.
👉 How Do Virtual Credit Card Works?
A Virtual credit card works almost the same as a normal credit card, but it offers additional security. It is a temporary and randomly generated 16-digit card number that you can use while making online payments. This 16-digit number is linked to your credit card, which makes it hard to commit fraud. You just need to enter your virtual credit card number instead of your regular credit card number, and the further process is the same.
❗ How to get a virtual credit card?
Following are the steps to get a virtual credit card:
- Step 1) Get a Credit card
- Step 2) Log into your credit card account online and go to its settings
- Step 3) Download the virtual card issuer’s app if needed and log into the app
- Step 4) Search for a Virtual credit card and access the card number
- Step 5) Accept the 16-digit virtual card number, expiration date, and security code generated and choose the duration you want the number to be valid
- Step 6) Now, you can start using your virtual credit card
🏅 Which are the Best Virtual Credit Card/Debit Cards in USA?
Here are some of the best virtual credit/debit cards in USA:
- US Unlocked
- Perfect Money