TradingView is online stock-picking software and screener for both beginners and experienced active traders. It helps you combine various types of cloud-based charting tools for research. It provides users the ability to share and collaborate with other online traders.
This online trade analysis software offers features like a stock screener, HTML5 charts, an extensive knowledge base, etc. However, this tool has some limitations like limited deep backtesting and also does not allow offline usage.
Here is a curated list of Top applications which are capable of replacing TradingView. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Best TradingView Alternative for Equity, Crypto & Forex Market
|Name||Supported platforms||Mobile App||Link|
|TrendSpider||Windows, Android, iPhone, Web.||Yes||Learn More|
|Protrader||Desktop, Web, Mac, and Android.||Yes||Learn More|
|Robinhood||Desktop, Web, Mac, and Android.||Yes||Learn More|
|Tradelize||Android, iPhone, and Windows.||Yes||Learn More|
|Trade Republic||Android, iOS, and Web.||Yes||Learn More|
TrendSpider is the smartest chart analysis software that helps Crypto and Forex traders make more intelligent, more efficient and accurate trading decisions. It offers a wide range of charts related to automating manual technical analysis.
- Specialized software tool for technical traders
- Data can be sourced from 150+ crypto exchanges and 6500 trading pairs.
- It supports line charts, Japanese candlesticks, raindrop charts, etc.
- Supported Platforms: Windows, Android, iPhone, Web.
Protrader is a crypto trading and analysis platform. It is widely used by banks, brokers, and traders for their retail business. Protrader trading platform has a wide range of tools suitable for day’s traders and algorithmic traders.
- It offers a trading environment on all major markets, including forex, options, CFDs, stocks, futures, etc.
- It provides features targeted to Day traders and scalpers.
- It provides a tool for charts featuring visual trading.
- Supported platforms: Desktop, Web, Mac, and Android.
Robinhood is a trading platform that allows you to access real-time market data. This strong competitor of TradingView allows you to customize your portfolio with pieces of different companies and funds.
- You can buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and more.
- You can access real-time market data.
- Allows you to trade cryptocurrency by securing your personal information.
- It allows you to complete buying, selling, or trading your assets with the help of a smartphone application.
- You can also invest in Equity, Derivates, and other assets using the app.
- Trades placed during market hours are executed instantly.
- It helps you to invest commission-free from individual companies or bundles of investments.
- Supported platform: Desktop, iOS, and Android.
Tradelize allows you to trade faster and invest smarter. This TradingView replacement helps casual investors connect with experienced traders to copy their trading strategies using charts and graphs.
- Direct access to the leading crypto exchanges.
- Tradelize uses all the tools of charting for technical analysis.
- Real-time data to make sure you get the latest quotes from your connected exchanges to have the right trading decision.
- Supported platforms: Android, iPhone, and Windows.
5) Trade Republic
The Trade Republic is an open-source web application to track investments in stocks and cryptocurrencies. This TradingView alternative helps you to track your crypto investments in multiple currencies.
- You can trade outside the system around the world.
- This TradingView alternative helps you to execute your crypto order for just one Euro of external fees.
- All assets are stored in a cold wallet, which means they are offline and protected.
- Supported platforms: Android, iOS, and Web.
Quadency is a secure platform to trade, automate your trade with ease, and gain greater insights on all your asset holdings. It also provides an option for advanced charting that helps to find the right trading approach for trading.
- View prices & portfolio values in your preferred currency, save charts, and customize.
- It offers many pre-built popular strategies and customizations to go live in minutes.
- Allows you to save charts and customize your trading interface layout.
SeekingAlpha is one of the strong competitors of TradingView. It is one of the best websites that helps to get chart and crypto trade analysis to get profit in your trade.
- It provides the best chart that helps you to trade with confidence.
- It offers charts of the week, coins, and crypto stocks.
- It offers the latest trade set-ups, including targets, support levels, and stop losses.
StockCharts is a TradingView alternative app that helps you take control of your investing. It is an award-winning charting tool that offers advanced resources and provides expert commentary.
- It delivers charts, tools, and resources that you need to succeed in the markets.
- Offers the industry’s best technical tools and resources at your fingertips.
- It helps you to save and organize the charts you are watching with custom ChartLists.
- Allows you to monitor your open positions and track your portfolios with ChartLists.
- Supporting platforms: Online, iPhone, and iPad.
Webull is a TradingView alternative that allows you to invest in thousands of companies using our trading tools and analytics to create your financial portfolio. It helps you to stay connected with markets and helps you to manage your investments wherever you are.
- It provides a market view using various charts and graphs.
- Allows you to invest in foreign companies to diversify your portfolio or take advantage of global opportunities.
- Allows you to analyze charts, place orders, and check your positions.
- Supported platforms: Mobile, PC, and Web.
Barchart is a real-time market, charts, and trading analysis tool. This TradingView alternative helps you to execute trades from one platform. Barchart offers powerful chart studies and drawing tools for technical analysis.
- It offers interactive real-time charts with customizable studies and drawing tools.
- It helps you get real-time options pricing.
- It provides real-time trading activity and historical data.
Coinigy is a crypto trading analysis platform that provides a paid trading terminal that allows you to integrate with all the major crypto exchanges. It allows you to do portfolio management 24/7.
- No additional exchange fees when trading through Coinigy.
- Allows you to trade anywhere, anytime.
- You can access more than 75 technical indicators and trade directly from the chart on all your favorite exchanges.
- It provides instant access to real-time API & historical data.
- Supporting platforms: iOS and Android Apps.
GoCharting is advanced real-time crypto and stock analysis charting tool. It provides 300+ indicators to do your crypto trading. It also provides live trading on charts.
- 150+ built-in technical indicators and drawing tools.
- It offers 14 advanced charts, even for intraday intervals.
- It offers multiple chart layouts and multi-monitor support.
- It provides the time of sale with alerts.
- It offers market and volume profile charts.
- It provides DOM charts and price ladders.
Tab-trader is a charting tool that is so light and user-friendly that you may easily chart on your mobile device too. This TradingView alternative helps you to integrate with more than 20 popular crypto exchanges.
- You do not require to constantly monitor charts.
- Make charts, add trends, horizontal lines, and technical indicators with ease.
- Trading instruments in your pocket.
- It is a quick-access application that allows you to track your exchange accounts, trade, and analyze charts within one unified interface.
- Supported platforms: iOS, Android, and web versions.
MetaTrader is a trading platform that is widely used for financial markets like Forex, stocks, futures, etc. It provides superior tools for technical and fundamental analysis of the market.
- It offers an unlimited number of charts with 21 timeframes in one minute.
- It provides technical analysis with over 80 built-in technical indicators.
- It provides fundamental analysis based on financial news and an economic calendar.
- It provides trading signals that allow you to automatically copy deals from experienced traders.
❓ What is TradingView?
TradingView is an online stock-picking application and screener for both beginners and experienced active traders. It allows you to combine different types of cloud-based charting tools for research. It provides an ability to share and collaborate with other online traders.
💻 Is TradingView a free charting software?
No. TradingView has four account plans (1 free and 3 paid). Billing options are offered monthly or yearly, after every two years. However, all of this paid plan comes with a 30-day free trial period.
⚡ Which are the best alternatives to TradingView?
Following are the best alternatives to TradingView:
🏅 Which is the best free cryptocurrency charting software?
Some of the best free cryptocurrency charting software are:
🚀 How do you read a stock chart?
Here are some basic tips which help you to read stock charts:
- Observe the Price and Time Axes: You need to observe the price of your chart and time axes to analyze the stock or crypto you want to analyze.
- Look for the trend line: You should look for the trend line and see that it is up or down, and according to the chart position, you should create your strategy.
- Identify Trading Volume: Trading volume is another key factor to look at when reading a stock chart.
- Identify Lines of Support and Resistance: You should examine a stock chart with support lines and their resistance.
❗ Which software do you use to track your investments?
Some of the best software to track your investments are:
- Personal Capital: It helps you create budgets and track your expenditure to save for the future. It automatically tracks cash flow and investments.
- Mint: It allows you to track your spending, budgeting, and financial goals.
- YNAB: It helps you to gain total control of your money. It allows you to access real-time information from any device at any time.
- Every Dollar: Helps you create a monthly budget so you can achieve your money goals. It helps you to add your monthly income and cost of expenditure.