SQLite is an open-source, embedded, relational database management system, designed circa 2000. It is a lightweight database, with zero configuration, no requirements of a server or installation. Despite its simplicity, it is laden with popular features of database management systems.
Section 1- Here is what we cover in this SQLite PDF
- What is SQLite?
- How to Download & Install SQLite on Windows (First Chapter FREE)
- How to Create, Open, Backup Database in SQLite
- SQLite Create, Alter, Drop Table with Examples
- SQLite Primary Key & Foreign Key with Example
- SQLite Data Types with Example
- SQLite Query: Select, Where, LIMIT, OFFSET, Count, Group By
- SQLite Join Tables: Inner, Natural, Left Outer, Cross (Examples)
- SQLite INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE Query with Example
- SQLite Index, Trigger & View with Example
- SQLite String Functions: REPLACE, SUBSTR, TRIM, ROUND (Examples)
Do you provide Hardcopy of the book?
No. Books are digitally provided in PDF format
Do you accept Cash Payment?
No. But there are plenty of payment options
I cannot pay via the listed payment options
For any alternative payment option, get in touch with us here