Python is an object-oriented programming language created by Guido Rossum in 1989. It is ideally designed for rapid prototyping of complex applications.
Section 1- Learn Python Programming Basics
- How to Install Python (First Chapter FREE)
- Creating Your First Python Program
- Python Main Function
- Variables in Python
Section 2- Python Data Structure
- Python Tuples Tutorial: Comparing, Deleting, Slicing, Keys, Unpacking
- Python Dictionary: Beginners Tutorial
- Python Operators: Complete Tutorial
- Learning Python Strings: Replace, Join, Split, Reverse
- Functions in Python
Section 3- Python Conditional Loops
- If Loop: Python Conditional Structures
- Python Loops: While, For, Break, Continue, Enumerate
- Python Class & Objects: Object Oriented Programming (OOP’s)
- Python Regular Expressions: Complete Tutorial
Section 4- Must Know Stuff of python basics PDF!
- Date, time and datetime classes in Python
- Calendar in Python
- Manipulating XML with Python
- Accessing Internet Data with Python
Section 5- Python File Handling
- Reading and Writing Files in Python
- Python Check If File or Directory Exists
- Python COPY File using shutil.copy(), shutil.copystat()
- Python Rename File and Directory using os.rename()
- Python ZIP file with Example
Do you provide Hardcopy of the book?
No. Books are digitally provided in PDF format
Do you accept Cash Payment?
No. But there are plenty of payment options.
I cannot pay via the listed payment options
For any alternative payment option, get in touch with us here