Presentation software is an app or program, which is used to display information in the form of a slide show. It includes an editor that allows text to be inserted and formatted, a method for inserting and manipulating graphic images, and a slide-show system to display that content.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Presentation Software, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Best Presentation Software: Top Picks
PowerPoint is a presentation software managed by Microsoft. This software helps you to creates a slide show of relevant information.
- It offers a variety of slide design tools, such as animations, icons, and transitions.
- It provides an autosave option to prevent file loss.
- Gives users a variety of chart and graph option
- Provides users with a pre-built library of useable slide templates
Slidebean is a software that helps you to create professional-looking slides. The software allows you to design presentations in seconds using Artificial Intelligence.
- The template design is arranged in such a way that it improve aesthetic appeal as well as readability.
- It automatically recognizes important elements in images and aligns them properly
- The tool automatically evaluates plenty of slides to find the perfect one.
Visme is a tool that helps you to share powerful visual stories in the form of infographics, presentations, and other visual content.
- Add charts, maps, video, audio links, and interactivity to any object to create engaging reports, presentations, and infographics.
- It provides more than 100 assets like fonts, quality icons, and images.
- The tool allows you to record voice.
- It has privacy control that helps you to make your content private, public, or password protected.
- You can publish a presentation online or download it for offline use.
Renderforest is free to use online tool to create a video presentation. It has a wide range of presentation templates that include various styles from explainer animations to whiteboard presentations.
- It has over 50.000+ unique video scenes to choose from.
- You can able to explain your business or educational idea with ease.
- Create a presentation in your browser without any technical skills.
- Edit video online with your preferred logos, images, texts, and color palettes.
- Helps you to finalize your video by selecting your favorite music track and download your video in no time.
DesignCap is a web-based tool to create online presentations. It allows anyone to create professional-looking presentations in a fairly simple way, without technical skills needed.
- It provides thousands of professionally designed templates on different topics.
- It offers lots of assets like fonts, charts, preset text fonts, modules, and background images.
- You can embed chart styles like column, line, table, bar, dynamic map, etc. in presentations.
- Free to adjust objects' color, size, position, and use other handy features like group/ungroup, image editing tools, etc.
- Multiple save and share options to share designs anywhere online and offline.
Prezi is a tool having designer templates, millions of reusable presentations, and a PowerPoint to Prezi converter.
- It contains plenty of customized graphics, charts, and layouts to let you quickly make your presentation your own.
- Quick to make an impact
- You can collaborate with your team while making the presentation.
7) Google Slides
Google Slides is a presentation application developed by Google. It enables real time collaboration between editors and provides many options for sharing the presentations.
- Google Slides offers a variety of hundreds of fonts, embedded video, presentation themes, animations, etc.
- You can choose from a large variety of portfolios, pitches, and other pre-made presentations.
- It allows the team to work in the same presentation.
- You can get your presentation anywhere anytime and edit it.
8) Apple Keynote
Apple Keynote is easy to create memorable presentations. You can use Apple pencil on any iPad to create diagrams or illustrations.
- It provides real-time collaboration so that you can work with your team, whether they are on, iPhone or iPad, Mac, or using a PC.
- You can choose from 30+ eye-catching themes.
- You can use your iPhone to take scan a document or photo, and you can see it immediately in Keynote on Mac.
- You can use slides with galleries, photos, charts, math equations, and more than 700 customizable shapes.
- Animate objects with a path using a finger or Apple Pencil on your iPad or iPhone.
Canva is a free presentation application that enables you to engage your audience. It contains a design that helps you to express your ideas effectively; thus, you can improve your ability to become a communicator.
- You can access hundreds of professionally designed layouts on any topic you are interested in.
- It allows you to customize your presentation for school or work.
- It has a Speech bubble maker that you can add on any photo.
- Fade any photo with a transparency tool of canva.
Emaze is a free online application to create and share presentations via social media or email. It allows you to turn your presentation into a story.
- You can collaborate with your team, download presentation to HTML, MP4, and PDF, and present remotely from anywhere in the world.
- It allows you to choose from hundreds of 2D and 3D presentation templates.
- Write and edit text, add videos, photos, live web pages, gif images, custom effects, corporate branding, and more.
Powtoon is an animated presentation application that allows users to create stories for explainer videos or presentations.
- Powtoon works well with voiceovers and helps you to integrate a great script with fantastic animated characters.
- You can access this tool online and create dynamic presentations in minutes.
- The templates of this tool are easy to navigate and add a visual element to the presentation.
Vyond is an online program that helps marketing professionals to make engaging presentations by adding a video to PowerPoint.
- You can download the video file so that you can quickly play it during your presentation, even if the internet connection is weak.
- You can import GIF, visuals, motion, and sound in your presentation.
- With Vyond, you can create build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations to engage the audience.
FlowVella is an app made for mobile that makes your presentation interactive. You can combine words, images, videos, galleries, links, and PDF files to transform the story into an interactive conversation.
- With FlowVella, you can work whenever you are; iPad, iPhone, or Mac.
- You can create a presentation without an internet connection.
- It allows you to include PDF documents, videos, and images.
- This tool allows you to create a sharable custom URL.
- View who has viewed your presentation.
Glisser shares slide from presentations to your devices instantly. Then it uses audience interaction for a delegate experience and offers powerful event analytics.
- It enables you to engage your audience to create the most memorable conversations.
- You can share slides to your audience in real time.
- It uses ISO 27001 grade security as standard.
- Glisser allows you to create quiz questions
Haiku Deck provides a simple and easy way to make a presentation on the iPad, web, or iPhone. It encourages the best presentation practices by helping students to simplify their message and present data clearly.
- You can Choose stylish layouts, fonts, and image filters for without charging any dollar to the graphic designer.
- You can access over 40 million free creative commons images.
- Your presentation is in the cloud so that you can share it with any devices connected with it.
Beautiful.ai is a tool for building better presentations in minutes. You just need to think of an idea, select a template, and work efficiently and beautifully.
- It helps you to create beautiful proposals and pitches
- Add content, and slide will automatically adapt them.
- It offers millions of free icons and photos.
Ludus is a presentation application for creative professionals. It allows you to build presentations in a truly collaborative way. It also allows you to export a PDF/HTML file.
- It provides color picker to choose the color.
- Ludus provides a guideline so that you can place an object to its right place.
- Build and share ideas with others.
- It supports SVG, JPG, GIF, and PNG images.
- You can upload your fonts to Ludus.
- You can paste URLs from your clipboard in order to embed third-party content.
- It enables you to integrate third-party content, like YouTube or Vimeo videos.
Genially is a tool for creating presentations, infographics, CVS, video presentations, Quizzes, ePosters, dossiers, etc. With this tool, anyone can create incredible visual stories to generate a better communication experience.
- This tool creates interactive visual experiences that increase communication skills.
- You can add Animated and interactive creations in your presentation.
- It helps you to analyze how your creations are used in real time.
19) Libre Office Impress
LibreOffice Impress allows you to create professional slide shows, which include drawing objects, charts, multimedia, text, and a variety of other items.
- LibreOffice provides versatility in creating and editing slides using various modes: Normal, Outline, and Notes.
- You can add attractive 2D and 3D images from text.
- It gives you to manage slides display sequence.
- You can download various ng templates from the LibreOffice template repository.
⚡ How can I make my presentation better?
Following are points which helps you to make your presentation better:
- Your presentation should not contain more than 10 slides.
- The presentation should be of a maximum of 20 minutes
- Do not use a font size of less than 30.
- Show your passion and focus on audience needs.
❓ Is there a free alternative to PowerPoint?
Following are top 5 free alternatives to PowerPoint:
- Google Slides
- Apple Keynote