GMAT Online Prep Course is a resource available on the internet that helps you to prepare for the Graduate Management Admission Test. It enables you to improve your writing, analytical, quantitative, reading, and verbal skills.
Best GMAT Preparation Online Courses [Top Picks]
Following is a handpicked list of Best GMAT Prep Courses Online, with their popular features, price, and website links. The list contains Top Online GMAT Preparation Courses:
|Company||Magoosh GMAT||Princeton Review GMAT||Target Test Prep GMAT||Kaplan GMAT||PrepScholar GMAT|
|Format||Self-Paced Online||Self-Paced, Ultimate LiveOnline, Ultimate In Person||Self-Paced Online||Self-Paced Online||Self-Paced Online|
|Guarantee||50+ total score guarantee||Princeton Review Score Improvement Guarantee||Score Increase or Money-Back Guarantee||7+ total score guarantee||60+ total score guarantee|
|Course Books||Online Only||Online Only||Online Only||Online Only||Online Only|
|Student Support||Chat Support, Forum, and Email Support||Essay Feedback, Email & Phone Support||Email & Live Chat Support||Email Support||Email Support|
|Online Access||1 Year||4 Months||4 Months||6 Months||4 Months|
|Tutoring Packages||$680 for 6 Hours Tutoring and Premium Course||$135/hour||$250/hour||4+ hours of tutoring included with $599||4 hours of tutoring included with $799 GMAT course|
Magoosh is a website that enables you to watch video lessons, review GMAT course material, and take practice quizzes with ease. Students can enroll in this course and get 1 year of access to more than 300 lessons with 1,300+ practice questions.
Magoosh staff provides written as well as video explanations to make sure the concepts are clearly explained. It gives prompt responses to student’s questions.
- It is user friendly.
- The personalized study compared to the classroom.
- Provides suggested questions depend on the answer of previous questions.
- One full year access to the study course.
- Fewer practice tests.
- It has a lake of expert guidance.
Visit Here: https://gmat.magoosh.com/plans-IN
Princeton Review is a GMAT prep course that offers more than 700 GMAT programs. It provides live instruction, adaptive practice tests, interactive video lessons, and more. You can enroll in the courses and get access to high scoring GMAT teachers.
Princeton Review has test-taking strategies and online tool that helps you to get a better score. It contains a library of supplementary GMAT materials. The courses offered by this site include private tutor for each student.
- It provides full-length practice tests.
- The experts give feedback on the essay you have written.
- It offers video explanations for each question.
- Enables you to understand your strengths and weakness by structuring your study.
- Lack of mobile study app.
- The uneven quality of live instruction.
Target Test Prep is a site for learning online GMAT courses that offer a personalized study plan. It has a unique strategy, techniques, and tools to get a high score with ease.
Target Test Prep provides more than 1000 GMAT practice questions. The site helps you to learn through every step of the study process. It offers in-depth lectures and error trackers that enable you to improve your score.
- It provides live online supports.
- The site offers a custom test creation tool.
- It has an interactive study calendar.
- Target Test Prep contains Templates for note-taking.
- It only covers the quantitative section of GMAT.
- The practice question test does not provide an adaptive question format.
Visit Here: https://gmat.targettestprep.com/
4) Kaplan GMAT
Kaplan is a GMAT course study site that offers 30+ hours of live stream class. It is one of the best GMAT prep course site that enables you to boost your score faster without any hassle. It provides 1-on-1 teaching from a tutor.
Kaplan provides interactive learning that lets you engage with teachers. The platform has practice questions and GMAT preparation books. This study site includes more than 9 full-length practice tests.
- It provides high-quality practice questions.
- It helps you to track your work progress with smart reports.
- Courses are well structured.
- Access to online content which can expire after six months.
PrepScholar GMAT is a website that helps you to customize your learning according to your strengths and weakness. It offers both verbal and quantitative sections of the test.
This platform offers weekly reports, customized feedback, progress trackers, and more. The curriculum available in this site is designed according to your study level. The courses of PrepScholar GMAT can be accessed from a laptop, PC, or tablet.
- Provides interactive videos for learning.
- It offers detailed answerers of questions.
- Provides only four months of access.
- It offers a lower number of questions compared to other courses.
Visit Here: https://gmat.prepscholar.com/
6) examPAL GMAT
ExamPAL has three methods that students can utilize to answer questions related to GMAT. 1) Precise, 2) Alternative, and 3) Logical. Precise is a way of answering questions without checking the choices of answers. Alternative is the elimination process in which plugging the choices of answer. Logical describe contextual information for accessing the statement.
ExamPAL course utilizes video lessons with a unique PALgorithm. The lessons available in this site contains questions with detailed explanation.
- It provides a free trial.
- This GMAT online coaching course gives personalized feedback.
- It offers interactive video lessons.
- You can get guidance from admission comity.
- It does not offer live instructions.
- The course does not offer a mobile app.
Visit Here: https://exampal.com/gmat/
7) Manhattan Prep GMAT
Manhattan Prep is a study site that offers live and in-depth GMAT classes. It is one of the best GMAT preparation online that enables you to learn the subjects at your grasping level. This website offers a day workshop that helps you to be prepared for GMAT.
Manhattan Prep enables you to customize the learning experience. It offers complete intensive courses that are paired with one to one support of mentors.
- It provides in-depth instruction about one specific part of the exam.
- You can get access to six full-length adaptive practice tests.
- It enables you to learn any subject from the mobile app.
- Manhattan offers MBA admission guidance.
- You need to renew the subscription every year.
- The curriculum can be redundant for those who are already good at setting the strategy.
Visit Here: https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/prep/
Veritas is a platform that helps you prepare for the GMAT exam. It provides live instructor help for all 7 days of the week. This site has a computer-adaptive system that is validated by industry experts.
Veritas Prep contains more than 12 GMAT practice tests. This website includes an easy to view interactive video lessons. It enables you to study at your own speed.
- It provides good teaching material.
- This application offers a flexible learning experience.
- It offers 1 year of full access.
- Veritas Prep enables you to know your progress in tackling the questions.
- There is a limit on class timing.
Visit Here: https://www.veritasprep.com/gmat/gmat-on-demand/
Bloomberg is adaptive learning website for GMAT that offers lessons with more than 5000 practice questions. It is one of the best online coaching for GMAT that contains AI software that analyzes the performance of students.
Bloomberg offers personalized strategies based on your learning history. It provides a messaging system to get the explanation of questions from the GMAT tutor. This platform provides a well-structured curriculum that helps you to learn the topic in depth.
- You can learn from iOS and Android mobile apps.
- It uses adaptive learning technology that focuses on your academic weaknesses.
- The maximum validity of the GMAT plan is only 6 months.
Visit Here: https://www.bloombergprep.com/gmat
e-GMAT is a platform that offers GMAT online prep course. This website enables you to track your improvement. It is one of the best online GMAT coaching which allows you to enroll in verbal or quantitative courses.
e-GMAT offers customized monthly strategy sessions and study plans. The website has more than 4500 questions with doubt clearing sessions. It helps you to learn the topic fast and more efficiently.
- You can learn from audio and visuals.
- Provides prompt response from the mentors.
- You can analyze your performance.
- This GMAT prep program enables you to purchase the only module you require.
- There is no adaptive technology.
- It does not provide options for 1 on 1 learning (one student communicating with one instructor).
Visit Here: https://e-gmat.com/
❓ What is GMAT?
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a CAT used to measure the skills in the field of mathematics, English, and analytical writing. It is a multiple-choice, computer-based exam that is required for admission to MBA.
🏅 Which are the best GMAT Prep Courses?
Below are some of the best GMAT Prep Courses:
- Magoosh GMAT
- Princeton Review GMAT
- Target Test Prep GMAT
- Kaplan GMAT
- PrepScholar GMAT
⚡ Can an average student crack GMAT?
Yes, an average student can easily crack GMAT by enrolling in GMAT online prep course.
👉 What kind of questions are on the GMAT?
GMAT questions generally include analytical writing assessment, integrated reasoning, quantitative, verbal.
❗ What math is on GMAT?
Math questions of GMAT involve arithmetic, word problems, algebra, and geometry.
🌟 When to take GMAT Prep Courses?
It is recommended that you take GMAT prep courses before around 5-6 months of your GMAT exam date. This will allow you to study and prepare for all the topics and subjects very well and you will be well-prepared for your GMAT exam. This way, you will easily crack and score well in the GMAT exam.
❗ How long does it take for online GMAT Prep courses?
It depends on each course length. The time duration differs for every GMAT course. Some courses have a shorter length while others have a long period to complete. On average, you can easily complete a full-length GMAT course within around 3 months in which you can cover all the subjects with practice.
💥 Any Tips and Tricks to increase GMAT Score?
Here are some tips and tricks to increase your GMAT score:
- Make a plan that best suits your schedule and preparation
- Practice realistic questions, take online practice tests, and mock tests
- Learn at your own pace with a deep understanding
- Constantly practice and review math section
- Read and practice from relevant textbooks and resources
- Practice real GMAT essay prompts
- Visit GMAT forums for solving doubts
💻 Can I take GMAT Test at Home?
Yes, you can take the GMAT test online at the comfort of your home or you can take the exam at the exam test center as well.